Sidebar Discussion #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe makes the intrique more fun? It doesn't make sense that if it's her no one has outed her - they'd make some money from the gossip rags and more than a bit of change. She isn't on probation anymore so why not?

I think no one cares about her enough to want their name associated with her ...if it was me I'd tell no one but you guys....plus blow dandelion seeds in her yard.

This will put smiles on your faces.

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #40,152 in Books

This will put smiles on your faces.

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #40,152 in Books

Wow! I've been out most of my morning and that shocks me! Going to have another peek. I wonder if bookstores are returning the books to BenBella? This is wild!! :what:

Yup, there it is - two sold in Canada (WTH) today....and no longer a mystery whatever listing....
Hardcover: 480 pages
Publisher: BenBella Books (July 3, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1937856380
ISBN-13: 978-1937856380
Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.7 x 9.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 2.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (446 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #40,152 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

Amazing.....

Where oh where is our news junkie? I think she had an all expense paid vacation, but I think she should be back by now..

I think no one cares about her enough to want their name associated with her ...if it was me I'd tell no one but you guys....plus blow dandelion seeds in her yard.

I think a person could sell a story and remain anonymous - the point being the more people who know where she is - the less mystery about her and the less of a price to sell her story in case there are any prospective buyers is how my reasoning goes...plus I would kniw any leaks were not money paid to her...:waitasec:

How low can it go today??
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #45,772 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

Wow! And 9270 in the Kindle Store....:what:

Not sure exactly what's happened, but this machine suddenly has four flat tires...:seeya:

And here is Jeff Ashton's book at 3:19 Pacific Coast time -

Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (283 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #28,843 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

#73 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem
#79 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > True Crime

So - the numbers say all there is to say.... .:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :woot:

Jeff Ashton: Imperfect Justice - published November 15, 2011
Jose Baez: Presumed Guilty - published July 3, 2012.

That's a wrap folks! :rocker:

This is just crazy. I don't get the fluctuations.
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #30,712 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

If you repeatedly find yourself unable to engage in a civil, rational dialogue with another poster, PUT THEM ON IGNORE. (The link here explains this feature and how to use it.)

Because we're still missing some of our fondest members, I just wanted to :bump: this part of ynot's post. If we all start using this feature, maybe they will get bored talking to themselves and peace will be restored.

I don't know about you all, but I miss some 'friends' terribly.

Oh good someone mentioned it! I was in my local bookstore last night and read the first couple of pages - are you and everyone still recommending it? I bought Syndrome E and The Nightmare, which is by the same guy who wrote the Hypnotist, but I hestitated at the Stephen King because one section was practically wallpapered in the book, which always makes me uneasy for some reason.
If you love it I'll try it!

Well, I'll say it WAS a GOOD book!! And if you are interested in the JFK assasination, then you'll like the book!!

This is interesting. On the book site there is a seller who is selling a collectors addition of Presumed Guilty for 199.00. It is signed. If I remember correctly there was a woman that went to one of JB's book signings and after he signed the book, she put it back down on the table and left. If memory serves me, she wanted something specific written in the book. He got mad, told her to leave and that she did. She was not a fan of his.
So, I am curious as to if this is the book. Interesting the book ships from Florida.

I'm sure this has already been posted, but I was elated when I heard this on the news.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...l-information-in-defamation-suit-judge-rules/

Casey Anthony must release financial information in defamation suit, judge rules
They said she has to admit that her parents are giving her money. I'm hoping she lies and then perjury charges are filed! I can dream can't I? LOL

Maybe, just maybe they all have had it with her & her lying team.
They all know by now that this isn't going to stop unless something is done.
Time to start cracking the whip!!!!

This is interesting. On the book site there is a seller who is selling a collectors addition of Presumed Guilty for 199.00. It is signed. If I remember correctly there was a woman that went to one of JB's book signings and after he signed the book, she put it back down on the table and left. If memory serves me, she wanted something specific written in the book. He got mad, told her to leave and that she did. She was not a fan of his.
So, I am curious as to if this is the book. Interesting the book ships from Florida.

Ricki, I saw that, IMO, JB can sign as many books as he wants (and has bought) and try to sell them as "collectors editions". If it is him, he's grasping at straws!! His book is sinking big time so I wouldn't put it past him to try that. There are many books signed by recent "famous" authors and they do not bring anywhere near that price. :what: I have dabbled in second hand book selling for many years and I can tell you sellers inflate prices for many reasons! Perhaps JB is not doing book signings because he thinks his signed books will bring more money, who knows!

Good for her! Personally, they would have to PAY ME 199.00 to take the book...unsigned, 500.00 if signed. I'm not a fan of his either.

As always, MOO

This is just crazy. I don't get the fluctuations.
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #30,712 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

What is really weird about it is that I checked novelrank and his book sold three whole copies today so....:waitasec:

He has also sold four kindles - and his sales rank is (K) 8396 - so it is almost as if they adjust the sales rank on books by total sales, then every 12 hours resort them based on which are books and which are kindles, which drops the book number down quite an impressive drop.

If that's not what is happening, then I have no idea!!!:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member