Sidebar Discussion #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that Casey will do an interview herself until after the civil case is completely over. She may do what she has already done and have Mason be her mouth piece for an interview. I can't see her writing a book anytime soon either. Especially not after the fiasco with Jose's book. I can't see any reputable publishing house wanting anything to do with her.

MOO

OT FOR GOOD REASON:

HuffPost Crime‏@HuffPostCrime

Couple who allegedly left baby in closet are first charged under version of 'Caylee's law' http://huff.to/OXbATZ

Thank you for posting this link... its frightening to read that there are more of them out there...

But - now that so many States have passed Caylee's law, with more pending, written specifically to counter the sordid acts of hiding what was done to Caylee to cover their tracks, they can never be committed again against a child to serve someone's agenda.

Caylee - she'll forever help to provide justice for little one's just like her.

I see there is a new cra...err...crop of 4 and 5 star reviews. Must be all those who got the book free when JB visited his alma mater.

I see there is a new cra...err...crop of 4 and 5 star reviews. Must be all those who got the book free when JB visited his alma mater.

I was kind of hoping they had given up. I had to catch up on voting them unhelpfull. They sure are a tenacious bunch!

Lol..the last reviewer watched the trial and it was clear that she was innocent...oh and plus Jose is brilliant. :lol:

1362ee79-db90-47ae-9683-b08b622d2bdd.jpg

<modsnip>. I personally know people that have moved to Florida from other states owing the state they moved from back income taxes, back federal taxes, back property taxes, back child support payments, had judgements against them, etc (and before anyone comments on the class of people I know, I didn't say they were friends). These people have had no problems getting drivers licences here in Florida. There is no national database that DMV's in any states access to determine if the applicant owes money to anyone other than the state they are currently in.

You might want to do the research about other states knowing.

Two words - Homeland Security.

You'll apparently be surprised by this based on your post, but did you know that all States across the country know whether you're a convicted felon, in what State and the offense?

The DMV be some pretty 'mart people dey is! :floorlaugh:

I have A QUESTION, WHEN YOU ALL GO AWAY FROM ws DO YOU HAVE TO LOG BACK IN?

I guess I hit the caps lock button I'm not yelling LOL

I have A QUESTION, WHEN YOU ALL GO AWAY FROM ws DO YOU HAVE TO LOG BACK IN?

I guess I hit the caps lock button I'm not yelling LOL

When you log in, click the little box that says remember me. Then when you go visit another site and come back to WS you'll be logged in. However, you'll have to log out when your done for the day. I hope that helps you.

When you log in, click the little box that says remember me. Then when you go visit another site and come back to WS you'll be logged in. However, you'll have to log out when your done for the day. I hope that helps you.

OK, thanks:-) my kids are teasing me saying I need a new computer LOL I hope they're wrong

That's a laughable statement. I personally know people that have moved to Florida from other states owing the state they moved from back income taxes, back federal taxes, back property taxes, back child support payments, had judgements against them, etc (and before anyone comments on the class of people I know, I didn't say they were friends). These people have had no problems getting drivers licences here in Florida. There is no national database that DMV's in any states access to determine if the applicant owes money to anyone other than the state they are currently in.

Maybe not, and you might be right on some points, but I know FOR A FACT that FL DOES communicate with other States as far as Driving Privileges are concerned. My parents live in FL and during their move to FL from GA 11 years ago there were a few SNAFUs because of UNPAID PARKING TICKETS IN CHATHAM COUNTY GA. NOT a ticket,or tax,or whatever, but a PARKING TICKET.

As for my experience, we travel extensively through SC,GA and FL. Both my son and my husband have been pulled for speeding. That is how I found out about my son's numerous traffic tickets that he did not even go to court for. He paid the fines. But the Officer would not give him a warning after he ran his license in St John's Co Fl. He said SC said he was habitual. So yeah.... they chat.

Oh my goodness - but what the heck is going on in here??? The name calling, the bickering, etc. etc.

As I go through the thread and posters notice they can no longer post, I guess they will know why. I'm shocked at y'all!

Salem

I have been waiting for this time. It's going to be difficult for to keep herself restrained now she doesn't have to answer to the law any more and Karma will start she will start with the inch and barely hold because of the civil suit but she'll think after the trial she will beat that and she can control things being on the stand.
I still have much anger and I wish the dt never got to run their mouths to the media the way they did I try and look at what good came of this and that's what I learned because of the sunshine laws, Caylee law which has started working for other victims and how people around the world came together and grieved for the injustice to a little girl and choose to believe that it stretched to other injustices around the world pertaining to children, women
I hope this stays open so we can bring awareness when her karma does catch up.
Legally in the state of FL I don't believe she be able to keep a child if she became pregnant and that is why social services said in writing she was responsible for Caylee's death. I hope she doesn't have any more children ut it is a way for heer to use someone and that makes me sad and mad.
So to finish I am waiting and I am waiting for when she takes the stand in the civil trial and I will look at it as a wrongeful death as no one on either side stood up for the little one and even tho I think Mz G to this day gets some people believe she had something to do with it, too bad the As' have all gotten very good at hiding money.
It's been awhile since I have posted thanks for listening.

I never log out. And I am logged in on my Nook, my computer, and my phone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madgirl83