Sidebar Discussion #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No those were at our cabin in Tenn. We have a lot of them here too though. We have Bear season here now.

--------------
Hi, I'm going to get "it" for O/T.. The Bears are cute! I went to the cemetery today, put a Flag out for my Dad. France Oct.1,1944. This is a huge old cemetery just beautiful. I circled to come home and saw Deer!!! They were leisurely walking around near the Canadian Geese in the road. I went slow then stopped to just watch them. Anyone know what Deer eat? I willl worry about them being hungry all winter. This is near a heavy populated area! :rubberducky::leaf::moose:

I saw a People magazine at the checkout counter tonight. Something like "Worst Crimes" on the cover. It has rows of photos of OJ and Drew Peterson and other infamous killers. There's a photo of Caylee, but not of Casey. I love it! Poor Casey didn't make the cover.

--------------
Hi, I'm going to get "it" for O/T.. The Bears are cute! I went to the cemetery today, put a Flag out for my Dad. France Oct.1,1944. This is a huge old cemetery just beautiful. I circled to come home and saw Deer!!! They were leisurely walking around near the Canadian Geese in the road. I went slow then stopped to just watch them. Anyone know what Deer eat? I willl worry about them being hungry all winter. This is near a heavy populated area! :rubberducky::leaf::moose:

In summer, deer eat grass, nuts such as acorns, and grains such as corn.
In winter, they start eating my rhododendrons.
In a bad winter, they eat my hemlocks and azaleas.
In a really bad winter, they eat my holly bushes and hay we put out for them.

It's all in how desperate they are at the time.

--------------

They love to eat acorns, corn and broadleaf weeds.
Also, if you had a green garden this late in the year, they would have a field day.

bears035.jpg

Just call me an animal lover. It takes all kinds! :thud:

No those were at our cabin in Tenn. We have a lot of them here too though. We have Bear season here now.

How exciting to see nature in its finest. They are beautiful.
Do you hear them first or just happen to catch a glimpse of them out the window?
Thanks for sharing the picture.

I didn't watch the Dr Phil interviews, could not do it :banghead: but
I keep seeing comments that Cindy believed in George and said "no one
would believe those accusations" so I looked at this short segment and she says over and over she believes in him.
I wonder how she rationalizes that what Casey said about Caylee drowning was true, but every other thing she (through Baez) has said about that day was a lie..

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...erview-dr-phil-george-did-not-molest-daughter

I'm not sure if Cindy isn't a bigger liar than her daughter.

--------------

Grass, plants, tree leaves and branches as long as they have leaves. Berries too I think. We have lots up here - they like sticking close to populated areas because there are nice lawns, back yard gardens, etc., and they are protected so no one can hurt them.

Hi y'all! I think it is interesting talking about quitting smoking again. (me...closet smoker, free since Feb...a pure delight!)

Throughout this case, I tried several times to start threads on the A family's potential for addiction/alcoholism/drug addiction. I simply could not believe such a dysfunctional family could exist without added substance abuse. Still don't. But everytime I tried to start a thread on this, I got denied.

But now, I believe that while Cindy/George have "coped" with alcohol/pills, KC, in her own right, killed that baby, stone cold sober. EVIL. The thought alone, makes me want to smoke again (but I won't, I value breathing!)

--------------
When I first read this, I was thinking that you were pointing out that the deer were eating the geese poop!

Up in the news thread Caylee's Law was passed in -

FL - From now on people who lie to police trying to find anyone under the age of 16 can be charged with a third degree felony, carrying a penalty of five years behind bars...
When lawmakers began working on this legislation, it was called Caylee’s law. But the title was quickly changed. The sponsor wanted to make sure people knew it was being drafted broad enough to protect all Florida children.
http://www.flanews.com/?p=16133 (posted by R0004)

CT - Caylee’s Law makes it a class A misdemeanor, punishable by imprisonment for up to one year, a fine of up to $2,000, or both, to knowingly fail to report the disappearance of a child under age 12. The duty to report applies to any parent, guardian or person who has custody or control of, or is supervising, the child and who either does not know the child’s location or has not had contact with him or her for 24 hours.
http://www.minutemannewscenter.com/articles/2012/09/12/fairfield/news/doc5050bad11d853671378210.txt (posted by Ricki)

Interesting that it is a felony in FL and only a misdemeanor in CT.
I remember that someone was keeping track of the states that passed Caylee's Law, but am now wondering if they are also tracking the penalty?

Shout out to RR0004 - How's that leg recovering and how are you? Sleuthing minds wanna update from you!

:blowkiss:

When I first read this, I was thinking that you were pointing out that the deer were eating the geese poop!

------------------

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::seeya:

This cemetery is really old. Its an Historical site in Cleveland. Old Mausoleums, think Bela Lugosi, a winding hill down to connect with the newer section. Its on www. just Riverside Cleveland. The office would scare the carp out of you on a rainy foggy night!

Shout out to RR0004 - How's that leg recovering and how are you? Sleuthing minds wanna update from you!

:blowkiss:
Ugh! Just got word back about the infection at the site...3 different types of bacteria. Had my stitches out yesterday...told the doctor about the infection (ran in Wednesday when it started), but he said it was fine to get the stitches out (Dr. I saw on Wed. said he thought maybe we'd have to wait...prescribed me an antibiotic that one of the bacteria was resistent to...double ugh!!) So now I have a seeping wound!! I am so frustrated. It's scary when you think about it. The doctor I spoke to today was the same one who saw me last week and didn't remember he even prescribed me an antibiotic!!!
But, thanks for asking. lol
oxooxox

Quitting smoking: for me, Chantix was a dream come true. It's the only thing I ever tried that kept me from having cravings. I got really grouchy though and had bad dreams for 2 weeks. Good luck! You CAN do it!

Oh, the most important thing: once you quit, and you know you have it licked, don't ever just decide to smoke one later on. Chantix was my 2nd quit because I was over at a friends house with all the gals. Had "just one" after not smoking for a year... then was right back on them.

The first time I quit was fairly easy- I got pregnant and thought of my little dear and had few problems with the nicotine fits. However I don't recommend you try that just to quit smoking :)

that seems fake...the person quoted is Phil McCrackin???

But if in some random way it happens to be true....she has been convicted of a crime, a felon btw.

that seems fake...the person quoted is Phil McCrackin???

But if in some random way it happens to be true....she has been convicted of a crime, a felon btw.

I've just emailed ABC so we shall see. They had no qualms about paying her $200K for photos of the child she murdered, so I think this is true..
I will post their response, if I get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadeeire