Sidebar Discussion #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw....think maybe you stumbled on an old spoof news story...

"Story" is actually dated April 1 2012...five months ago...

Would have probably heard something by now...

I hope you are right! I am incandescent with anger at the moment... :banghead:

:seeya: Hi Kentbkent - I SOOOO hope you are right and I can stop throwing things around my living room and banging my head on my desk!!:waitasec:

Just ran around and did a quick social media check - not a peep...

Duh! April fools day! Thank goodness, I was about to implode...:floorlaugh:

I'll probably get a snotty response, if any, from ABC for my email that castigated them for paying more blood money to a baby killer! :blushing:

And now after that commercial break - :rollercoaster:- back to our regular programming!:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: The joke's on me and I'm just fine with that!! :skip::skip::skip::pillowfight2:

I'll probably get a snotty response, if any, from ABC for my email that castigated them for paying more blood money to a baby killer! :blushing:

Never mind ZsaZsa, they were probably sitting in some board room plotting something else that involves her and are sitting there shellshocked that you somehow figured it out! :floorlaugh:

Don't be embarrassed. Even if they aren't doing the show they DID pay out blood money IMO and I for one think it's just fine that you sent them a little reminder of that.

Well, I spouted all my thoughts about it in a post for the new thread and when I went to save it into the thread, it said this thread had been closed. I was like what?

So I copied everything I had written to post it on the sidebar and refreshed the thread to read that Beach had remembered that this was an April 1st joke from way back and promptly closed the thread.

Beach, thanks for saving me from being sassy. I will not be posting it here either.

Don't be embarrassed,it will just give them a reminder, we are all out here,and are ready to boycott all Anthonys,and anyone who thinks it is ok to murder then profit

Don't be embarrassed,if anything it just gives them a reminder BOYCOTTERS are still out and about and getting stronger...

Quitting smoking: for me, Chantix was a dream come true. It's the only thing I ever tried that kept me from having cravings. I got really grouchy though and had bad dreams for 2 weeks. Good luck! You CAN do it!

Oh, the most important thing: once you quit, and you know you have it licked, don't ever just decide to smoke one later on. Chantix was my 2nd quit because I was over at a friends house with all the gals. Had "just one" after not smoking for a year... then was right back on them.

The first time I quit was fairly easy- I got pregnant and thought of my little dear and had few problems with the nicotine fits. However I don't recommend you try that just to quit smoking :)

Chantix is a miracle. Except I just will not put the cigs down. I cut back and forget to smoke...but I just will not give up my best friend completely. So I just end up stopping the chantix. I keep trying though. However I am grumpity mc grump grump when on it. My daughtet always says ”are you taking chantix again?” Lol

And now after that commercial break - :rollercoaster:- back to our regular programming!:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: The joke's on me and I'm just fine with that!! :skip::skip::skip::pillowfight2:

I was about to scream. I bit down,bit my tongue and a filling fell out. So far nothing big has happened and I'm hoping it stays that way.

Speaking of letter writing...I emailed Jack in the Box about the "no nookie" commercial and I am curious in how are they explaining what it means to their children.

Ugh! Just got word back about the infection at the site...3 different types of bacteria. Had my stitches out yesterday...told the doctor about the infection (ran in Wednesday when it started), but he said it was fine to get the stitches out (Dr. I saw on Wed. said he thought maybe we'd have to wait...prescribed me an antibiotic that one of the bacteria was resistent to...double ugh!!) So now I have a seeping wound!! I am so frustrated. It's scary when you think about it. The doctor I spoke to today was the same one who saw me last week and didn't remember he even prescribed me an antibiotic!!!
But, thanks for asking. lol
oxooxox

RR, that is NOT a laughing matter! Three different ones is not good! You may not respect my opinion although I have a masters in that field, but I am going to call in and shout out for our WS expert to give you a talkin to.........

SHOUT OUT TO JOYPATH! RR NEEDS PROMPTING,!! :blowkiss:

RR, that is NOT a laughing matter! Three different ones is not good! You may not respect my opinion although I have a masters in that field, but I am going to call in and shout out for our WS expert to give you a talkin to.........

SHOUT OUT TO JOYPATH! RR NEEDS PROMPTING,!! :blowkiss:
Heading to the drug store now. I'll be mighty pi$$ed if this antibiotic doesn't do the trick.
oxoxoxoxo

PS- I've always respected your opinion. :)

I was about to scream. I bit down,bit my tongue and a filling fell out. So far nothing big has happened and I'm hoping it stays that way.

Speaking of letter writing...I emailed Jack in the Box about the "no nookie" commercial and I am curious in how are they explaining what it means to their children.

:gasp: no nookie! What does that mean for us adults! :gasp:

Is there a way to search for word or phrase on this site? Like "cross" and every post dealing with the word "cross" would show up?

Anyway, I'm trying to make sense of something and the name keeps coming up...that name and this case...I can't put my finger on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadeeire