Sidebar Discussion #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They will never get the truth from KC, never. The longer she holds onto it, in her mind, the more valuable it becomes. BW will get her story and KC will be richer and laughing her "you know what" off because she was able to pull off another scam.

The money story is interviewing JA after his book is released and asking him what he thinks happened to Caylee. At this point even an educated guess is better than anything that would come from KC's mouth. jmo

Apparently Jose's presence in Aruba is helping Gary Giordano appeal to get out of jail. It's just been denied again and he will remain there until the 31st of October.

Then he's going to be brought back to court and charged or sent back to jail for another 30 days...

Hope you cashed that check Jose because somebody might be putting a stop payment on it...

Seems JBP is not the only one who enjoys saying "DENIED" to JB (or folks associated with hm)! :great:

JB - Ego and Money. He has a lot in common with FCA in the morals department. He is lazy. He lies, cheats, and I believe stole from the state of Florida. He'll do anything for quick cash. He doesn't want to work hard and earn it himself. He didn't even pay child support for his own child. He wants an easy, very lucrative talking head job. I don't think he wants the daily grind of being a lawyer. He loves hanging out with famous people because it makes him feel important.

Maybe socializing with JB was not as "pleasant" as seeing him on The View for BW. Maybe his real serpent personality traits were evident at dinner. Maybe BW saw him for what he is. Perhaps she heard his hissing at the dinner table, causing her to appear to be repulsed at the hug attempt. One can hope so.

Lol! When I read this, all I could hear was that camp song. "Hello Mudder. Hello Fadder. Here I am at Camp Granada." Except with JB, it would go more like:

"Hello, Barbara. Hello, Matt. Don't you know that, I'm all that!"
"Cuz I freed a baby-killah. Now I need to sign a million-dollar-dealah!"

camp-crystal.jpg

:floorlaugh: OMG! Just look at your talent. :floorlaugh: That was great!:great:

LOL are you sure it doesn't start like this?

Hello Jose
Where is Casey
Don't get cozy
No kissie facey...

:floorlaugh:
Ahhh Geese!
You people are killing me here.
:floorlaugh:

Maybe socializing with JB was not as "pleasant" as seeing him on The View for BW. Maybe his real serpent personality traits were evident at dinner. Maybe BW saw him for what he is. Perhaps she heard his hissing at the dinner table, causing her to appear to be repulsed at the hug attempt. One can hope so.

Jose assumes because someone wants to have dinner with him because he's - y'know Jose - but no - it doesn't mean they like him, it means they think he has something they want - namely Casey

BW would interview Satan if she could.

IMO

They will never get the truth from KC, never. The longer she holds onto it, in her mind, the more valuable it becomes. BW will get her story and KC will be richer and laughing her "you know what" off because she was able to pull off another scam.

The money story is interviewing JA after his book is released and asking him what he thinks happened to Caylee. At this point even an educated guess is better than anything that would come from KC's mouth. jmo

ITA. Nothing Kc has ever said has put her in anyhing other than a favorable light. IMO in her own mind SHE is the only righteous one in the whole sordid scenario and there is no way in heck she would cause people to believe otherwise (by telling the truth).
Sure, Jose said in court she was a liar and a sl@t - she probably even agreed to him doing so, but IMO only because she knew the world was against her and they'd have to 'lie' to get her off.

Yeah right he wasn't talking about Casey with Barbara Walters. Can you imagine how boring that interview would be? Talk about two personalities that would kill ratings. I hope to GOD she said no.

Sorry about the OT, but now Joe Tacopina (Joran's lawyer) is representing baby Lisa's parents...oh my God that case is going downhill fast and is a combination of Casey and Terri Horman...why do I keep following it? *sigh*

JMO but I think she plans to interview Baez again. From what I recall, she didn't interview OJ but did interview one of his attorney's and some other folks (please correct me if I am wrong, going from memory). I also think she did an interview with Susan' Smith's husband.

I wouldn't put it past her though, she is a media "playboy".

Edited to add that I think the timing speaks volumes of the pending release of Ashton's book!

But, but, but......she on probation and won't be able to lie to Babs.... It's no fun unless she can lie. It's still a game to her and to lie to someone like BW, she'll get an immediate high. And if she's on The View with Whoopie and the others, KC won't come down from that high for months.

I think M&M need to make the judge aware that JB is out shopping for his client's debut and releasing this depo tape will mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. Does it make sense that Atty Greene is saying no don't release it and JB is begging for an interview for her with BW? jmo

Whoa, I hadn't even thought of that! So on her probation, if she did an interview, I guess she'd HAVE to tell the truth! No wonder they are so mad about this probation, they are going to have to wait until it's over for an interview so Casey can lie to her heart's content!

I watched the TMZ video a few times too - THANKS, LogicalGirl. I didn't see The View, but if BW was fawning over JB there, I wonder why she would disallow a good-bye hug? (Ugh, I would too, but I have never fawned over him. In fact he gives me the creeps). Why would she reject JB's hug now? Maybe its me, but I don't get it. Did he tick her off?

Put yourself in Ba Ba shoes..She has a reputation to protect on the View...If FCA name was mentioned or people still associate JB with FCA...Ba Ba doesn't want any backlash from the public...She has to play both sides...don't want to lose any daytime viewers..mothers...she has to protect those ratings ya know...jmo

HLN showing crash...looked liked fire-ball missiles flying through the air...Now I'm in tears...That boy made Tom C look ugly, beautiful young man...beautiful wife and beautiful children..Too young to die...

Vinnie still refering to JB as....FCA attorney..JB..Has dinner with Ba Ba Walters

JB made HLN news today...I can see the wittle fisties flyin now...

Remember the..."No more wires hangers"...Mommy Dearest...

No disrespect meant...I can't bring myself to click on TMZ...I wonder if JB gets a part of profits everytime he gives them a storyline so I'm relying on yous guys for info

I wonder if Beach will add a emotican...flying by the seats of my pants?

Ba Ba is off my list from now on. Bad PR move.

Ba Ba has never been on my list...:floorlaugh:

I respect the fact shes an accomplished woman, she came in when women commentators were new..Forged the way along with others but something crooked about her...:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08