Sidebar Discussion #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her pic is her hands and nails done with decoration over purple nail polish - not really something you are missing out on.

ah yeah, purple...

While I hold a high degree of skepticism about the validity of the aforementioned site, I will note that the nail art is consistent.

So kudos to the phony - whomever that might be ;-)

I saw the "screengrab" that Karma posted this afternoon, but not the actual FB page. I am on Facebook, so access to the page shouldn't have been a problem. Every link posted here gave me a notice of unavailability. Oh well.

What's satisfying enough is that OCA's pathological need to deceive others is being held in check, at least online, by folks who are still tracking her and who won't let her troll for sympathy and for prey on social networking sites.

Here's a big thanks to all those folks!!

I hope that "content not found" message I get is because she reads here... And she H8s me!!!!

Hi Momma-

Sorry to disappoint, but "content not found" message is issued by FB, not by FB users. Any FB user can restrict access to almost everything on their page, but not to the page entirely.

The page just ain't there online anymore.

Hi Momma-

Sorry to disappoint, but "content not found" message is issued by FB, not by FB users. Any FB user can restrict access to almost everything on their page, but not to the page entirely.

Yes, her wall page has some chit chat on it - but I'm not sure this is really her. She has some dopey followers whoever she is! No head shots showing though.

Thinking about it, I'd be surprised if FB allowed OCA to keep registering as different people.

She'd have to be using a different computer each time, because FB "knows" a user's IP address and doesn't allow the same user multiple accounts(unless additional accounts are one's business, etc.).

Thinking about it, I'd be surprised if FB allowed OCA to keep registering as different people.

She'd have to be using a different computer each time, because FB "knows" a user's IP address and doesn't allow the same user multiple accounts(unless additional accounts are one's business, etc.).

Oh, they may WANT to restrict accounts, but many people have several accounts with different names. Just use different email addys. Many people in one house share an IP, yet have different FB accounts.

But you CAN change your name frequently on the same page, as I have seen on this questionable Lexi page. I have a friend with a teen daughter who changes her FB name weekly, to Mrs. Whoever the Current Hearthrob is that week!

Exactly...I get Barbara...but not Frank...he wasn't just along for the ride. Not in this case. What's his deal?

I don't know if the connection was made because I only read back 4 or so pages, but LKB was on HLN (I believe) today and showed a booklet from the broadway play MAN NOT BOY starring Frank Langella. According to LKB, Frank L. is a long time family friend of hers and she invited Jose to the play. Frank L. is dating Barbara Walters.

So, there's the six degrees of separation. Could be interview related, but they deny it. :dunno:

Thanks, AZCrabby- looked into it more and you are absolutely right.

Hi Momma-

Yeah it is, I just now accessed it, just that some of her content is limited...

There is an Orlando cell phone # posted at the bottom of the page, and one of her interests is: Orlando Private Investigations...

What a crock! If that's really her - check out the tatty fake wallboard behind her - found in grotty basement suites...

I can't tell if it's her either but a lot of it sure does seem like her type of music and hmmmm ..... one of the comments to one of 'her' posts says 'goodnight from KCC and johnjohn'
I guess it's enough to get one thinking

I wonder if Lindsay L and FCA are pen pals...Maybe someone should check out LL FB page...I bet you almost anything FCA has tried to reach out to LL...someone she might think will respond to her...??

I wonder if Lindsay L and FCA are pen pals...Maybe someone should check out LL FB page...I bet you almost anything FCA has tried to reach out to LL...someone she might think will respond to her...??

Really? I know that LL is a "bad girl" but what reason would she have for wanting to be a friend of a baby killer?

Yeah it is, I just now accessed it, just that some of her content is limited...

There is an Orlando cell phone # posted at the bottom of the page, and one of her interests is: Orlando Private Investigations...

If you google the phone number it belongs to a shrink in Altamont springs/Orlando.

The other odd thing is that all the activity took place on one day within a short period of time.

An aside. LILO is in court right now facing the Judge regarding probation violation.

pain in the neck.PNG

Things aren't looking good for her!!!!

She's got the KC stare down pat....

death stare for prosecution.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics