Sidebar Discussion #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I'm on my iPhone which is still taking me there ... maybe the fb app takes me on a different route to it. Can I suggest just googling the name - that might work

I have been able to access it also and can see it now, and yes, yesterday there was a different profile pic of a FCA with shorter hair, today it is a supposed pic of Caylee.
You have to be logged into FB to see the page... you have to be a member of Facebook to view it.

I imagine she has it set so that only her "friends" can post on her wall....I don't think we would be able to post anything if we even wanted to.

IMO, MOO, etc.

You know people just make up these fake FB pages for attention.

An aside.......KC will never again have real or FB friends. Fiends maybe...friends.....NEVER!

Another aside........look how many great friendships have been formed right here on WS.......the only good thing to come from this case.

I heard that since JB couldn't get a book deal for FCA he is going to write his own book on How To Fold Pocket Squares.....:innocent:

I kid you not, I thought in my research that I found a firm that advises defense lawyers on how to appear professional, and pocket squares was one of those suggestions.

Then, I looked up comedy sketches on lawyer pocket squares and there was one where the attorney's mouth was stuffed with one.

I kid you not, I thought in my research that I found a firm that advises defense lawyers on how to appear professional, and pocket squares was one of those suggestions.

Then, I looked up comedy sketches on lawyer pocket squares and there was one where the attorney's mouth was stuffed with one.

Then we should all chip in and custom make JB a pocket square - made from duct tape... with a little heart on it.

:floorlaugh:
I always thought they had them to shove in their CLIENT's mouth in the case of emergency

I don't have sound on this computer - would someone watch this and tell me if it is pro fca, please
Casey Anthony True Hollywood Story Trailer

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/videos/casey-anthony-true-hollywood-story-trailer/

Just for you I watched it. Diane Fanning said Casey tried to be a good mom but she wanted to out and party, Clint says she is a party girl, Dorothy and some unknown "Friend" said she was a good mother, CA says she was, GA says Caylee would run to them before OCA...hard to tell at this point...

I don't know if it's available in my area, but even if it is I am sick to death of this carp about OCA - she should be in jail and someone should have thrown away the key.

It's on at 9 my time (little less than an hour...)

I think I'll flip between it and America's Next Top Model

I'll let y'all know how it goes (and how much I can stand)

I have some hope knowing Mark NeJame gave an interview (and received no dollahs for it)

Wonder if the Anthony's can say the same.

Dorothy is always... welll... interesting

I don't have sound on this computer - would someone watch this and tell me if it is pro fca, please
Casey Anthony True Hollywood Story Trailer

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/videos/casey-anthony-true-hollywood-story-trailer/

IMO the trailer makes it appear it will be.
'Great mother ... Always took care of Caylee's needs .... Looking for way out .... blah blah and blah.'
Interesting that the only grab in the trailer going against that grain is of George commenting on how Caylee was with them ALL the time.
Of course, we are all too well aware of how these trailers can be designed to mislead!

showing some promos now - ZFG...
probably just a rehash of the same old carp

I'll try - not promising I'll make it through....

Why Jose can't be the lawyer for Baby Lisa's parents...he doesn't want to be known as the Baby Killer Lawyer.
Why Jose should be the lawyer for Baby Lisa's parents...he has a proven record of getting baby killer/liars off.

Just for you I watched it. Diane Fanning said Casey tried to be a good mom but she wanted to out and party, Clint says she is a party girl, Dorothy and some unknown "Friend" said she was a good mother, CA says she was, GA says Caylee would run to them before OCA...hard to tell at this point...

I don't know if it's available in my area, but even if it is I am sick to death of this carp about OCA - she should be in jail and someone should have thrown away the key.

I'd forgotten how CA described her as the perfect mother in the police interview. How Casey would always leave a contact number and details of where she was.
CA either had selective memory or the 31 days just slipped her mind.

Pretty awful story preceding it - Sarah Kolb/Cory Gregory murderer of Adrianne Reynolds - happened in Quad cities (Illinois) in 2005. Horrific stuff. I don't recall it personally - shame on me.

My last post was removed to LalaLand? I'll try to be nicer in describing FCA/OCA, whatever we're calling her now. I intend to watch tonight. From the trailer it does appear to be Pro her. Because a person is found not guilty it doesn't mean that they are innocent. Why are people pushing so hard to try to give her a better image? Do they think that the state of Florida, LE the investigators, the coroner, etc had it wrong? Do they think that, that many people in all the different departments involved tried to set her up? I don't get it. Is the world upside down in it's thinking or is it just me?

...oy Stock stuff - lots of wrong stuff lots of right stuff

Fanning says first true things - if they didn't talk about things they weren't real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patuniapicklebottoms