Sidebar Discussion #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm - pop culture figure? Maybe it's that young country singer who's gotten so many awards? Then there's what's his name who got kicked off of three and a half men...I don't know - would Barbara really consider Baez to be someone who fits into pop culture and is a "somebody"? Would anyone find him "fascinating"? Seriously???

OMG I feel nauseous just thinking about it!

i would be floored if it is Baez. i really don't think it will be. not number 1, anyway. i like your guess of Steve Jobs.

i read this little tidbit today and laughed, i don't think BW finds him too "fascinating"..

Interestingly, when everyone said their goodbyes, Jose went to hug Barbara but was shooed away, with Walters urging him, "No, no, no. Don't do it."

She's shameless, but apparently not that shameless.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2...ng-for-casey-anthony-interview/#ixzz1gY6z42zK

bbm
When I saw that Baez et al dined with BW I thought it may have to do more about HIM than about Casey.

Please :praying: DO NOT :noooo: let the Number 1 spot be J.A.B or O.C.M.A.

Below is a comment BW made concerning the list and it does not make me feel good...

“In every case it’s somebody for whom this past year was very special and very important,” says Walters of those she and producer Bill Geddie included on the list.
http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/12/14/barbara-walters-most-fascinating-people/

Here are the names I've seen published:
1). Eric Stonestreet and Jesse Tyler Ferguson
2). Katy Perry
3). Herman Cain
4). The Kardashians
5). Simon Cowell
6). Derek Jeter
7). Donald Trump
8). Pippa Middleton
9). ??
10). ??

I don't see two names that I would suggest should be on it: Gabrielle Giffords and Steve Jobs. And then there's the Bieber and the 99%.

Maybe one of the producers suggested JB, and Barbara said, no no no, don't do it.:nono:

i happened to catch this interview with BW last night, and at the end she says "i will tell you that we've never had anyone like this person before..in the category in which we have put him."

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2...the-kardashians-all-thats-wrong-with-america/

so it's not KC. Baez, maybe. i read somewhere that it's likely to be a political figure, though i don't know how true that is. amanda knox is on the list, i believe, just as a sidenote.

i'm pretty sure she has revealed all of the names on her list besides number 1.
The people on her list are 'fascinating', they may or may not be popular.
The OCA trial was the news of the year yet noone involved in it has been named amongst those already revealed.
What if it were George Anthony?
Oh, the fisties!.

Somehow I'm thinking that OCA will not be blessed with a miracle because that's what it would take for her to ever be "healthy" - and we've seen by her probation reports just how hard she is working at that...:innocent:
:floorlaugh:
I'm sorry for laughing lg, but you used 'OCA' and 'working' in the same sentence.

The people on her list are 'fascinating', they may or may not be popular.
The OCA trial was the news of the year yet noone involved in it has been named amongst those already revealed.
What if it were George Anthony?
Oh, the fisties!.

Or worse - Cindy!!! I could even handle that for all the explosions it would cause.
I well I couldn't really but I like thinking about the fisties!:great:

:fence:
Or worse - Cindy!!! I could even handle that for all the explosions it would cause.
I well I couldn't really but I like thinking about the fisties!:great:
(behind the scenes):
'Sweetie, I've been named the most fascinating person of the year by Barbara Walters and I'm going to be on TV again. But don't worry, I'll make it all about you'

:fence:

(behind the scenes):
'Sweetie, I've been named the most fascinating person of the year by Barbara Walters and I'm going to be on TV again. But don't worry, I'll make it all about you'

OR - don't worry sweetie - I won't even mention you!

How about Prince William?
He had a very big year bringing Catherine into the family with a real possibility of future heirs to the throne.

How about Prince William?
He had a very big year bringing Catherine into the family with a real possibility of future heirs to the throne.
You could be right there. It was the biggest global media event of the year and he will be King.
It'd put BW's 'not like anyone else' comment into perspective.

You could be right there. It was the biggest global media event of the year and he will be King.
It'd put BW's 'not like anyone else' comment into perspective.

That would make sense but it's probably someone silly like the Bib - I mean Bieb.....:banghead:

Hmm - pop culture figure? Maybe it's that young country singer who's gotten so many awards? Then there's what's his name who got kicked off of two and a half men...I don't know - would Barbara really consider Baez to be someone who fits into pop culture and is a "somebody"? Would anyone find him "fascinating"? Seriously???

OMG I feel nauseous just thinking about it!

bbm
I hope not. If she does(either JAB or OCA) then IMO she needs to move over and RETIRE
:twocents:

I've heard this from Robyn Wolensky - who wrote Beautiful Life?, that OCA is getting "healthy" and that "OCA's people" will reveal the new her in time. If this is true, then think this interview will happen in 2052...and I may be long gone by then.
She may look different, she may even outwardly act differently but THIS will always be the true Casey Anthony:

Superimpose some red eyes on her and she'd be perfect as the ultra-demon up against Sam & Dean in the season finale of Supernatural.

My wish is for all WS'ers to have a Wonderful Holiday Season :christmastree: and a Prosperous New Year. :fireworks: :grouphug: :blowkiss:

FCA, JB, CM et al...none of the above. :crossfingers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members