Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really shows how insignificant she is now. None of the local tv broadcast the hearing. Even the smaller stations ignored it. Judge Joe Brown aired without interruption. The soaps were shown without this breaking news. The websites don't even have much info on it.

I don't think I'll quite look at initials the same way ever again.

Let alone initials RR0004, there are so many things I will FOREVER associate with this trial.

I was cutting coupons yesterday, see a coupon for Febreeze......first thing that pops into my head, CA trying to fabreeze the death smell from that car.

also was watching football yesterday, Corona beer commercial, we know where that took me, OCA getting out of jail and slamming back a few Coronas.

Saw a TV ad for a Winnie the Pooh video, any time I see anything Winnie the Pooh anywhere, takes me right to poor little Caylee, who I don't mind thinking about at all.

There are many more of these kinds of references, but these have just been since yesterday!

Let alone initials RR0004, there are so many things I will FOREVER associate with this trial.

I was cutting coupons yesterday, see a coupon for Febreeze......first thing that pops into my head, CA trying to fabreeze the death smell from that car.

also was watching football yesterday, Corona beer commercial, we know where that took me, OCA getting out of jail and slamming back a few Coronas.

Saw a TV ad for a Winnie the Pooh video, any time I see anything Winnie the Pooh anywhere, takes me right to poor little Caylee, who I don't mind thinking about at all.

There are many more of these kinds of references, but these have just been since yesterday!

-------------------------
Hi NavySub Mom. I get choked up at the Pampers ad. Babies sleeping, so beautiful
Also saw ad for pillow that plays "you are my Sunshine". It really hurts. I enjoyed J.Ashton and if he reads, I thank him, Linda , and Frank for being there for Caylee.
I hope kc never has another child.:seeya:

It really shows how insignificant she is now. None of the local tv broadcast the hearing. Even the smaller stations ignored it. Judge Joe Brown aired without interruption. The soaps were shown without this breaking news. The websites don't even have much info on it.

-------------
She is yesterdays news. There are many missing children who need attention now.I pray they are found alive but this case has done something to my thinking.
It is hard to convince your mind that a parent could kill their child but its true. :seeya:

-------------
She is yesterdays news. There are many missing children who need attention now.I pray they are found alive but this case has done something to my thinking.
It is hard to convince your mind that a parent could kill their child but its true. :seeya:

And it seems to me there is at least one per week that goes "missing". I am hoping this not guilty verdict didn't give these monsters the idea that they can easily avoid a convication....:maddening:

In the news thread, RR0004 posted the following -

Judge withholds ruling in Texas EquuSearch v. Casey Anthony hearing

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...Hearing-Monday

In the article,
Greene said Anthony’s focused on other things, and money isn't one of them.
“And she’s not out there trying to sell anything,” Greene said. “She’s spending a lot of time in reflection, and trying to figure out who she is and where she goes from here.”

I was going to make a remark about her staring into the mirror trying to figure out who or what she was (which struck me as being so funny), but decided to back off to find out what time in reflection meant.

It can mean looking back at a tragic happening so you can mourn and grieve a loss so you can begin to heal. (I know she ain't doing that)

It can also mean to look back at what has happened and ponder on what you would do differently the next time. (I would hope there will never be a next time)

Not interested in money? (Give me a break)

Where she goes from here? (I thought she already had a beau and was going to get married and I hope she doesn't end up anywhere in the US) Maybe she is trying to figure a way to continue manipulating the system and how she can abscond with her benefactor's money and checks.

What kind of bull is Attorney Greene trying to throw out or has he himself truly fallen under the spell of the angry FCA wherein he believes every lie she spits out? (oh, the poor mistreated damsel in distress)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

In the article,
“And she’s not out there trying to sell anything,” Greene said. “She’s spending a lot of time in reflection, and trying to figure out who she is and where she goes from here.”

I was going to make a remark about her staring into the mirror trying to figure out who or what she was (which struck me as being so funny), but decided to back off to find out what time in reflection meant.

It can mean looking back at a tragic happening so you can mourn and grieve a loss so you can begin to heal. (I know she ain't doing that)

It can also mean to look back at what has happened and ponder on what you would do differently the next time. (I would hope there will never be a next time)

Where she goes from here? (I thought she already had a beau and was going to get married and I hope she doesn't end up anywhere in the US) Maybe she is trying to figure a way to continue manipulating the system and how she can abscond with her benefactor's money and checks.

What kind of bull is Attorney Greene trying to throw out or has he himself truly fallen under the spell of the angry FCA wherein he believes every lie she spits out? (oh, the poor mistreated damsel in distress)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

No kidding...is this Baez' long lost brother or something?? She's been shopping for media deals from the beginning, she ALREADY cashed in 250k in blood money. Hello Bar Association - that whoosh you hear is your standards and reputation dropping even lower. Why does the public put up with this??

The People Mag's Year End review did mention this case. Only ran 2 short sentences, states the "fast-living" 25 yr old still faces civil suites and remains in hiding." They also showed a very unflattering photo of her with that ruffled blouse. She landed between a pic of Conrad Murray and Jerry Sandusky. Glamourous it ain't.

In the article,

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Where she goes from here is...hmmm

Let's start with..she should get her GED
She should be finding gainful employment to SUPPORT herself and not mooch off of other people or STEAL their hard earned money
She should be courageous enough to apologize to ZG, to Tim Miller and the thousand of volunteers who looked for Caylee, to LE...and many more...

How funny. JA is actually my title and yes, it is Judicial Assistant. But I like Jeff Ashton much better! :floorlaugh:

LOL - that's like me - I hear a TV ad for LG brand and think :waitasec: - wait a minute - why is someone talking about me in an ad!:crazy:

The People Mag's Year End review did mention this case. Only ran 2 short sentences, states the "fast-living" 25 yr old still faces civil suites and remains in hiding." They also showed a very unflattering photo of her with that ruffled blouse. She landed between a pic of Conrad Murray and Jerry Sandusky. Glamourous it ain't.

Ahh the life of a celebrity.

In the article,

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BBM

I am sorry, but this is just cracking me up!

(big bold Hollywood voice over)
Casey Anthony IS Camille!
Casey Anthony IS The Red Shoes!
Casey Anthon IS The Little Match Girl!
Casey Anthony IS Anna Karenina!
Casey Anthony IS The Nun's Story!
Casey Anthony IS Ophelia! (or Cordelia, your choice)
Casey Anthony IS Joan D'Arc!
Casey Anthony IS Nora Desmond! (snort - getting closer!)

oh my, do feel free to add on!

(I think some Joan Crawford would do well right now - Mildred Pierce? bawhahahahah...)

OMG...not the Ruffled Blouse!!!!! I would be soooo embarassed!

In the article,

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE[/QUOTE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BBM

I am sorry, but this is just cracking me up!

(big bold Hollywood voice over)
Casey Anthony IS Camille!
Casey Anthony IS The Red Shoes!
Casey Anthon IS The Little Match Girl!
Casey Anthony IS Anna Karenina!
Casey Anthony IS The Nun's Story!
Casey Anthony IS Ophelia! (or Cordelia, your choice)
Casey Anthony IS Joan D'Arc!
Casey Anthony IS Nora Desmond! (snort - getting closer!)

oh my, do feel free to add on!

(I think some Joan Crawford would do well right now - Mildred Pierce? bawhahahahah...)

OMG, I SO needed this laugh after Judge Mum on everything, I mean Judge Munyon couldn't make yet ANOTHER decision when it comes to Casey. Thank you SO MUCH!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Wonder who will have the pleasure of her company during the holidays? Sure her defense team will be stuck with her. I would be furious if I was a member of their families. That's a way to ruin anyone's holiday spirits.

Poor Caylee should be excited and waiting for Santa to come, but she's in a better place now.

R.I.P.
Caylee Marie Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members