Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure we'll hear an "assassin" was behind Mason's recent medical troubles (which he didn't wait 31 days to address).

Wow....but, wait. Don't assassins usually kill you first and then write the note. And isn't it just amazing the timing with JA's book coming out. Spending all that money on bodyguards and what, no cameras??? Why would someone want to kill her, maybe miss, and end up going to jail just for a child drowning in a pool???? Poor KC, always the victum. Has she not cried wolf one too many times. I don't believe it. jmo

I can't figure out how she found the note anyway. Doesn't she prefer to reverse her car into the garage? :innocent:

The Mission Impossible theme song is playing in my head.....

We get lucky!! RR004 met Jeff Ashton this afternoon and she is going to tell us all about it as soon as she gets home!!

I wouldn't bother crossing the street to meet a movie star or top musician, (well there are a few)...but Jeff Ashton is another story all together.

Really looking forward to hearing what she has to say!!!:woohoo:

To add - zippitydoda said she also was going so we wait for two reports - so exciting!!

We get lucky!! RR004 met Jeff Ashton this afternoon and she is going to tell us all about it as soon as she gets home!!

I wouldn't bother crossing the street to meet a movie star or top musician, (well there are a few)...but Jeff Ashton is another story all together.

Really looking forward to hearing what she has to say!!!:woohoo:

YES!!!! Well done RR. I knew you'd come through.

So, let's get this straight. Some of the greatest sleuthers on the planet right here on WS spent weeks trying to figure out where she was and it remained unsolved. BUT, some other Joe Schmo out there walked straight up to her door and pinned a death threat note to it?
OK.

Not only found out where she was hiding, I mean living...but before that
the same Joe Schmo also found the email address for her crack security team and sent them an email :floorlaugh:

We kept telling her over and over again to stay in her original safe house but no............she insisted on leaving.

Guess she should have listened. She had a real safe place and was fed real well and all that stuff.

Oh well. Live and learn.

:behindbar.....:floorlaugh:

Not only found out where she was hiding, I mean living...but before that
the same Joe Schmo also found the email address for her crack security team and sent them an email :floorlaugh:
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OK that's it. I can't take any more. You guys have cracked me here this morning. I'm off to do a little (what's it called again?) work.
Sure hope I get back in time for RR0004's account but, if I can't and she's a bit blubbery, just try to keep her calm and give her lots to drink.

ok - since this is sidebar, and I think a little, hmmm, something to go with our post prandial libations is in order (after the cheese plate, of course) I am just going to leave this here....http://chocolategarden.com/

we have the delectable duty of driving past this place each and every time we visit our little escape pod in Michigan. Oh, we don't always drive past it. I'm doing a bit of Christmas shopping tonite, so enjoy (and consider me an unequivocal fan - OMG)

So, a new CMA to add to the collection:

COVERT MURDEROUS ASSASSIN

Not sure how "covert" it was when someone walked up to the door to hang up the note. Anyone hear what they used to affix it to the door, scotch tape, thumbtacks, duct tape????? Maybe they had on a large pair of sunglasses, wig and a baseball cap. Yeah, that's a good disguise. jmo

Oh FGS now we are supposed to believe she has assassins out after her!!!

She has no bodyguards and no safe house, let alone a second one ready and waiting in case of a breech in "security."

Good grief! How stoopid do her people think the public is!?

I'm too busy laughing my *advertiser censored* off at this ridiculous assassin story to be disgusted by their feeble attempt to regain the spotlight.

IMO this is a fake story in a lame attempt to get FCA back in the media and garner sympathy. It is a DT counter to JA's book tour and press coverage on the case against FCA. Damage control.

I am sure that the nuclear allegation against GA turned even more people against FCA and her extreme tactics, that she will go to any length to retaliate against even her own family and seek to save herself and make herself look better.

FCA will stoop to any ulterior action, after all, she got away with murder. There is no stopping her ... she is "such a good liar"!!!

ITA, cyber ... I think Jose and KC watch way too much TV !
But that's a new one, an assassin who puts a note on his target's door telling them he's going to shoot them in the head ? Ya, right ... sounds like someone (who's as dumb as a rock) came up with that story ..
And, yes, I agree .. JA's book coming out and this story shortly thereafter are no coincidence ... :floorlaugh:

Guess we're not suppose to be suspicious of the story ... I mean it was in the National Enquirer so it must be true ? Isn't NE and TMZ, Jose's favorite "go to" news sites to spread his propaganda ?? I'm expecting a TMZ story next ... :floorlaugh:

Oh FGS now we are supposed to believe she has assassins out after her!!!

She has no bodyguards and no safe house, let alone a second one ready and waiting in case of a breech in "security."

Good grief! How stoopid do her people think the public is!?

I'm too busy laughing my *advertiser censored* off at this ridiculous assassin story to be disgusted by their feeble attempt to regain the spotlight.

So how long do you think it will take the civil judge to catch on to what is going on????? An assassin pinning a note to the door???? Poor guy. Bet he doesn't get much work. And the security guards panicking. That must have been a sight. Sounds more like "keystone cops" in action, or someone with an overactive imagination and a lot of time on her hands.

JB must love this. lol jmo

This assassin thing is just OCA's little fistie "what about MEEEEEeeeeeee!!!!!!"

Bet she counted the presents at Christmas and got patootie hurt when Caylee had more.

She's so grandiose.

Nanny.
Events planner.
Crack team of bodyguards.
Safe house.
Assassins.

While recent photos and probation reports reveal an unemployed felon with a wiggly walk and no prospects, ogling cheap handbags and sucking on a Starbucks.

The Enquirer photo shows someone in a baseball cap and pink top being shoved into a car to be wisked away to safety. That same ole tired pink shirt--looks like the one KC left jail wearing so of couse it has to be her, right?? LOL !!

I can only wonder why the ever-so-vigilant team of bodyguards would allow a photographer so near immediately following a close call with assassins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malik562