Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have missed this. Now she's playing schizophrenic?

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/casey-anthony-new-fears-mental-ward

CASEY ANTHONY NEW FEARS: MENTAL WARD
Published on: October 4, 2011
by JOHN BLOSSER, NATIONAL ENQUIRER

"...Casey recently flipped out during her first ses*sions of psychological therapy, exhibiting sever*al frighteningly different personalities, add the in*siders."

and

"Casey has morphed into several different char*acters – a near-infant, babbling in baby talk, like she was speaking to her long-dead daughter Caylee, a volatile victim threatening to “get even” with society and a care*free party girl, according to the sources.

“She’s lived so long with lies and fantasy that now it’s catching up with her,” a source close to Anthony told The ENQUIRER. “She doesn’t know who she is anymore.”

And she was evaluated six or seven times? Casey 6.0 - Now she's looking for an excuse for her blaming her father on Caylee's death.

I think this might have been the day long freebie some professional psychologist offered right after the verdict. I figure OCA decided to have some fun with her and make her go far far away...

"...Casey recently flipped out during her first ses*sions of psychological therapy, exhibiting sever*al frighteningly different personalities, add the in*siders."

and

"Casey has morphed into several different char*acters – a near-infant, babbling in baby talk, like she was speaking to her long-dead daughter Caylee, a volatile victim threatening to “get even” with society and a care*free party girl, according to the sources.

“She’s lived so long with lies and fantasy that now it’s catching up with her,” a source close to Anthony told The ENQUIRER. “She doesn’t know who she is anymore.”

And she was evaluated six or seven times? Casey 6.0 - Now she's looking for an excuse for her blaming her father on Caylee's death.

Hey that is old news, since October 4, FCA has completely recovered but has delusions of grandeor, believes herself to be a head of state and thinks people are trying to assassinate her.

How's that Bella Vita life babeeeeeeeeeeee?

I don't believe this for one second. If it is even true at all about moving her, it is nothing but a publicity stunt and a failed one at that since I've not seen one peep about it on any news channels.

IMO

No one cares about FICA...Thank gawd!!!!!!!! The only thing that will get FICA in the headlines again is if this supposed assassin succeeds.JMO.

No one cares about FICA...Thank gawd!!!!!!!! The only thing that will get FICA in the headlines again is if this supposed assassin succeeds.JMO.

........:eek: .........Her DT Lawyer Dottie is planning on assassinating her? ....
Wow - I always thought Buddhists were pretty calm folks - OCA must have sparked an uprising at the commune....

Now there's a headline for you! "OCA sparks Buddhist Uprising at Local Commune"

It's kind of funny that this crack team of bodyguards released her previous locations...St George Island, Gainsville and Smyrna Beach...And doesn't FCA own any other shirt than the bright pink one? Sure looks like the same one she was wearing when released from jail...LOL

Anyway, how does everyone feel about JA's book being turned into a Lifetime movie? I for one hopes he makes big bucks..My vote is Richard Geer to play JA!...Do I feel a new thread coming..Huh..Huh

and

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I wouldn't worry too much but if her head starts spinning...RUN!...:woohoo:

I wonder if the reason FCA so vehemently wants nothing to do with GA is that she has convinced herself he did it and she suffered because he framed her? After all she is expert at offsetting any responsibility and accountability onto others and moving on with her version of her fantasy life.

She probably did so pre-Caylee's demise, like when GA was checking into Sports Authority -- FCA probably put the focus of the blame onto GA for creating the fuss to distract away from the facts that she was not working, stealing, etc, etc.

It's kind of funny that this crack team of bodyguards released her previous locations...St George Island, Gainsville and Smyrna Beach...And doesn't FCA own any other shirt than the bright pink one? Sure looks like the same one she was wearing when released from jail...LOL

Could it be a photo of her after she left the jail in that shirt? And the bag contains her things from her cell?

I wonder if the reason FCA so vehemently wants nothing to do with GA is that she has convinced herself he did it and she suffered because he framed her? After all she is expert at offsetting any responsibility and accountability onto others and moving on with her version of her fantasy life.

She probably did so pre-Caylee's demise, like when GA was checking into Sports Authority -- FCA probably put the focus of the blame onto GA for creating the fuss to distract away from the facts that she was not working, stealing, etc, etc.

It's impossible to know what goes on in that weird little mind of Casey's but I do not think she has convinced herself that George did it and framed her. I do think she tried with all her might to frame him, though. And her reason is she was royally pizzed at his GJ testimony that helped get her indicted. She doesn't blame him for the murder but blames him for her indictment and I think this is something she will never ever forgive him for. She had butted heads with him for some time even before Caylee was born but she always had the option to treat him like crap as a consequence of him pizzing her off. But in jail under indictment it was harder than usual to treat him like crap. So she decided to completely ruin his life and point the finger at him as a pedophile/murderer.

JMO.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/dont-forget-pick-weeks-enquirer

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ation-attempt-fled-safe-house-discovered.html

Ntl Enquirer has a photo of, allegedly, OCA being whisked away during daylight hours while the Dailymail say she was whisked away during the night because of an "alleged" attempt on her life...STAGED? like the Ohio pics

Wonder which crack security team member or part of OCA's Team took that photo and( IMO so she can get paid), sent it to the Ntl Enquirer?
Well a girls gotta make a living? right?

I am still :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: over these articles....

So somehow the Enquirer knew where she was & was able to somehow get there just in time to NOT take photo of Casey from the front where she would be recognizable but yet gets one of her from the back. Uh huh.

Anyway, how does everyone feel about JA's book being turned into a Lifetime movie? I for one hopes he makes big bucks..My vote is Richard Geer to play JA!...Do I feel a new thread coming..Huh..Huh

I have seen very few Lifetime movies do right by their subject. Movies on that network seem to be lacking, for some reason. They can take a perfectly good story and turn it into something boring. It's not always the case but it is more often than not.

I do hope that if Lifetime does this movie, they do right by both the story and Mr. Ashton. In short, hire some good script writers. And, 1) it is not a pretty story so don't try to pretty it up and, 2) don't leave out or just gloss over Ashton's most important points.

ETA: Specifically, everything Ashton said about how this jury operated is extremely important because people who are likely to watch a Lifetime movie are the same ones who likely watched JVM and others with talking heads who called the jury courageous. I think the public needs to hear the truth--that this jury did not do their job in any way, shape or form.

Could it be a photo of her after she left the jail in that shirt? And the bag contains her things from her cell?

With that bunch anything is possible. I can't see JB releasing any new photos unless their making some bucks from them..JB hasn't received the memo yet...FCA is old news..no one cares anymore...

Someone (sorry can't remember who) was wondering how you pin a note to a door.
I have a theroy, she was living in a tent. ????...Wouldn't that be funny if she were reduced to living in a tent?

So somehow the Enquirer knew where she was & was able to somehow get there just in time to NOT take photo of Casey from the front where she would be recognizable but yet gets one of her from the back. Uh huh.

Yeah, that is laughable. Especially because, even with that duffle bag covering her rear, you can tell it's not Casey's behind. She wears her jeans much tighter than that. And the girl seems taller than Casey.

The entire story came out to pull attention away from JA's book. I'm sure JB had a hand in this.

Come on, she's surrounded by bodyguards, but someone went up to the front door a put a note on it? Seriously - they could have done a lot better than that.

Oh, yeah - come on, in that pic she's as tall as the guy to her right, so he must be all of 5' tall as well. So lame!

Yeah, that is laughable. Especially because, even with that duffle bag covering her rear, you can tell it's not Casey's behind. She wears her jeans much tighter than that. And the girl seems taller than Casey.

The entire story came out to pull attention away from JA's book. I'm sure JB had a hand in this.

Come on, she's surrounded by bodyguards, but someone went up to the front door a put a note on it? Seriously - they could have done a lot better than that.

Oh, yeah - come on, in that pic she's as tall as the guy to her right, so he must be all of 5' tall as well. So lame!

Yes, pinned a note on the door AND sent a warning email.....:innocent:

Someone (sorry can't remember who) was wondering how you pin a note to a door.
I have a theroy, she was living in a tent. ????...Wouldn't that be funny if she were reduced to living in a tent?

You could pin it to a door - you take a nail and a big hammer and wham - a couple of good boings and there you have it!

But I like your tent idea better and if she really was on Dottie's commune...works even better- what with her loving nature so much and all...

Hey ya'll, had been avoiding this forum after July...heartbroken. But I have a question. In JA's book, do we finally get any glimpse of the sidebars? Or have those been transcripts been released anywhere?? Would looooove to read the text of those and find out if the people follwoing every day of the trial were right about what was being said...

Hey that is old news, since October 4, FCA has completely recovered but has delusions of grandeor, believes herself to be a head of state and thinks people are trying to assassinate her.

How's that Bella Vita life babeeeeeeeeeeee?

Of course she does :floorlaugh:

I wonder how the Enquirer feels about the spoon fed these lies to print, even a magazine that has no standards should outrages at absolute crap they are being fed, instead they are paying her for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loutrecygne7