Sidebar Discussion #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"cyberborg--I wonder if the reason FCA so vehemently wants nothing to do with GA is that she has convinced herself he did it and she suffered because he framed her? After all she is expert at offsetting any responsibility and accountability onto others and moving on with her version of her fantasy life.

She probably did so pre-Caylee's demise, like when GA was checking into Sports Authority -- FCA probably put the focus of the blame onto GA for creating the fuss to distract away from the facts that she was not working, stealing, etc, etc.

....I'd bet she is also pissed at George for testifying at the Grand Jury...even though he had no choice and pissed at George for co-operating with LE at the beginning..".

OCA's rage towards George seems to reach way further back, before Caylee was even born. Knowing that was largely why, when I first tuned in near trial's end, I thought it possible that George HAD molested her.

IMO, the why of OCA's hatred of her father is likely too twisted for normal people to figure out. What I would guess is that it had little to do with what George did or did not do as a father, and everything to do with the very sick triangle of GA and CA and OCA (LA not seeming to count for very much to anyone).

I think it's pretty easy to figure out - IMO GA was the one who was trying to discipline her in some way and CA was always letting her have her own way. A person like OCA is going to resent a parent who is "on" to her.

You could pin it to a door - you take a nail and a big hammer and wham - a couple of good boings and there you have it!

But I like your tent idea better and if she really was on Dottie's commune...works even better- what with her loving nature so much and all...

I like the Budhist uprising theory......

I think it's pretty easy to figure out - IMO GA was the one who was trying to discipline her in some way and CA was always letting her have her own way. A person like OCA is going to resent a parent who is "on" to her.

LG- I get that, but that for me just explains a resentment, even a great big deep resentment, but not the extreme hatred of George that she's demonstrated.

Adding- unless, its the "on to her" part you say. Maybe it is literally intolerable to her to not have complete control over those around her and how they view her.

We'll be hearing about a grassy knoll and latest cutting-edge weaponry next I suspect.
She must LOVE all this attention ... sorry OCA, but JFK you aint!

Well the UK must think she is "some" kind of dignitary, eh? LOL.

All FCA is good for anymore is a big fat laugh. She is truly a joke to be ridiculed. The thought that anyone would waste their time, energy, and risk jail trying to harm this nothing is truly laughable.

Just garb to try and get her probation transferred out of state in my opinion. Lord knows Florida ain't big enough to hide the likes of Casey Anthony.

JMO.

So she has been moved allegedly a few times because of threats.
I wonder if fca is indeed posting and pinning the warnings/threats as her way to get them to change her location if she doesn't like or want to stay there?

LG- I get that, but that for me just explains a resentment, even a great big deep resentment, but not the extreme hatred of George that she's demonstrated.

Adding- unless, its the "on to her" part you say. Maybe it is literally intolerable to her to not have complete control over those around her and how they view her.

I was thinking about that yesterday when I was listening to Ashton talk about the next lie, the bigger lie, the new shiny lie....and if she knew GA wasn't buying into any of it and trying to chip away at CA's belief in OCA, then yes, I can see it would be a great big deep resentment.

I have to always remember to not judge it from how I would react but look at examples from OCA. She isn't a normal person and doesn't react like a normal one. And I don't believe she is capable of anything except self love so what use to her would her father be if he couldn't be manipulated to give her what she wanted? No use I think. All IMO of course.

I don't believe this for one second. If it is even true at all about moving her, it is nothing but a publicity stunt and a failed one at that since I've not seen one peep about it on any news channels.

IMO

We all know that if it really happened Ms. FCA would have been the first one to call 911. Remember when she called when she was out on bail because people were on their lawn or something. Geez, I hate her...

Yesterday, someone asked about the hatred...that she went from the adoring jail house visits to torching him. For the life of me, I just remember JA nodding...can't remember what he said. But, IMO...I think she was just trying to manipulate him...win him over to keep his mouth shut. Once he told his version of the truth to the GJ, she had no more use for him. Same is true of Cindy. Sociopaths don't have friends...they collect victims. She can no more "attach" herself to a familial relationship now then she could love and care for Caylee back then.

Did anyone else see the quick report on the Pinellas' county schools getting text books with the state of Fla in Cali's place and Cali. in Fla's place?

I don't know why I find that funny, but I do. Snark :D

ETA link

http://www.baynews9.com/article/new...-leaves-Pinellas-science-textbook-with-errors

You're not the only one, octobermoom. :)

Obviously, the folks in charge at the printers are not chemists, but I wonder if the proofreader is a former bikini salesman?

I was thinking about that yesterday when I was listening to Ashton talk about the next lie, the bigger lie, the new shiny lie....and if she knew GA wasn't buying into any of it and trying to chip away at CA's belief in OCA, then yes, I can see it would be a great big deep resentment.

I have to always remember to not judge it from how I would react but look at examples from OCA. She isn't a normal person and doesn't react like a normal one. And I don't believe she is capable of anything except self love so what use to her would her father be if he couldn't be manipulated to give her what she wanted? No use I think. All IMO of course.
Sorry, LG...didn't see your post.

You're not the only one, octobermoom. :)

Obviously, the folks in charge at the printers are not chemists, but I wonder if the proofreader is a former bikini salesman?

BBM

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :rocker:

.....Sociopaths don't have friends...they collect victims. She can no more "attach" herself to a familial relationship now then she could love and care for Caylee back then.

Perfect explanation. Thanks.

Mocking the witless mind that gins up assassins to grab attention is far more entertaining that pointlessly trying to figure out the whys of a hollow shell, anyhoo.

Carry on.

Maybe she'll pull a Godfather thing..horsehead in her bed...:floorlaugh:

In her case it will be an old stinky pizzabox....:floorlaugh:

Or a dead squirrel... :floorlaugh:

Sorry, LG...didn't see your post.

Not to worry - all points welcome - I know it took me a long time to understand that she is not capable of "love" or even attachment unless that person has something she wants. The discarding of Caylee in the trash was so symbolic of how she thinks...:tears: I feel certain she was genuinely perplexed at our horror about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc