Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys have kept me laughing this afternoon.:great: I couldn't even spell "allegedly" until today! We all have one of those words in our vocabulary that we have a hard time with don't we?

Anyway, I've never heard of owt so daft as this newspaper article. Did the Daily Mail take over from where The News of the World left off?

Hahahahahahaaha!!

One of the scrolling side ads is for Post It Notes!!!

Hahahahahahaaha!!

One of the scrolling side ads is for Post It Notes!!!

That is too funny - that's the answer we've been looking for - how do you pin a note to a door!

You use five or ten post-it notes to get your message across...:floorlaugh:

That's a good thought!

Him or Vinny in My Cousin Vinny (Joe Pesci).

LOL - no one swaggers quite like Danny Devito! Can't you just see him doing the pistol thing at the camera just before court that day! Bwaaahhaaahahha

Now, for something more subtle - I'd suggest Jon Lovitz - gotta get that incredible liar in there somewhere... (Alas, all too old, I'd say).

I'd expect JB sees himself more as a Benicio Del Toro or Javier Bardem. Ohhh - betcha Bardem could bring it...

eta

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Jennifer Coolidge for Dottie! http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0177639/

Now, for something more subtle - I'd suggest Jon Lovitz - gotta get that incredible liar in there somewhere... (Alas, all too old, I'd say).

I'd expect JB sees himself more as a Benicio Del Toro or Javier Bardem. Ohhh - betcha Bardem could bring it...

Give me a minute - I am still in my Danny Devito visual....:great: :great: :great:

eta

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Jennifer Coolidge for Dottie! http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0177639/

Sorry, Lovitz is too tall. Maybe DeVito can borrow Lovitz's "that's the ticket" though.

OMG, I just had a lightbulb moment, maybe they really lowered FCA's chair to make Jose appear taller. (Anyone else catch that during Craig Rivera's Aruba interview Jose stood on a log?):great:

What - and they are keeping Dr. Drew and JVM? Seriously??:waitasec:

bummer, I love Joy. She is so funny. They have Dr Drew on 2 or 3 times a night. What is the deal with that? I like Dr Drew but he isn't as funny as Joy.

It's approrpiate that since they see Down is actually Up, they would see East is actually West. They kept the textbooks, right?

Yes, they did. I wouldn't drink the water in Pinellas County...something 'aint right there!

Sorry, Lovitz is too tall. Maybe DeVito can borrow Lovitz's "that's the ticket" though.

OMG, I just had a lightbulb moment, maybe they really lowered FCA's chair to make Jose appear taller. (Anyone else catch that during Craig Rivera's Aruba interview Jose stood on a log?):great:

Does JB suffer from "Little Man Syndrome"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member