Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget the above. It was not on. Night at the Roxbury movie was on instead. I don't mind FCA getting knocked out by them but the show before was supposed to be on Jaycee Dugard and it wasn't on either.

Just noticed on tv menu that channel E! has True Hollywood Story at 2:00 today about FCA. It doesn't sound like one that has been on before. I found this when I looked it up.

2:00 pm
CASEY ANTHONY

After she was found not guilty of the murder of her young daughter, Casey Anthony became the most hated woman in America. In this one-hour episode, THS will attempt to find out who Casey Anthony really is.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/on/shows/ths/episodes/index.jsp#ixzz1eB2AK5v2

The guide says it's on, but when you go onto the channel, it's a movie?

Yes, it's a movie. I don't know what happened to their scheduling.

I watched an ID show a little bit ago that had the case of Baby Lorelei so of course I had to do a search on the computer about it. I found a good site about children who are now angels that I would like to recommend. Some of you may be familiar with it, but I just don't remember seeing it before. Caylee's story is there. This link goes directly to the index of children highlighted.

http://www.angelizdsplace.com/child1a.htm#childlist

The E! THS on her doesn't have anything that we haven't already seen/read. I did watch it and had to mute and look away every time they read the verdict...IMO don't waste your time watching it

The guide says it's on, but when you go onto the channel, it's a movie?

It looks like it starts here (pacific coast time) at 2pm - channel matters which cable service you have! I have WAVE, and it's channel 69. It only goes for an hour - so not a movie.

My info says:
"Casey Anthony" (2011), Casey Anthony is the focus. (Biography).

It looks like it starts here (pacific coast time) at 2pm - channel matters which cable service you have! I have WAVE, and it's channel 69. It only goes for an hour - so not a movie.

My info says:
"Casey Anthony" (2011), Casey Anthony is the focus. (Biography).

aww shucks I misread that as "OCA is fictitous". if only!

This was just updated on the OS site:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-anthony-drg-special-20111119,0,1906289.story

Dr. G revisits Casey Anthony science in TLC special

Baez is looking to get run out town, just like his 'famous' client was.

"Dr. G needs a TV special to explain her science because her testimony was not based on science," Baez said in an email. "All three reasons she used to give her 'opinion' that it was a homicide did not require any medical training whatsoever. That is why the jury rejected it."

But Dr. G zinged right back with what she thought of Baez being asked to speak at a Forensic Science Conference being held in Atlanta:

Quote: Garavaglia scoffed at hearing that Baez plans to address the American Academy of Forensic Sciences' annual meeting in Atlanta in February.

"I found it outrageous," Garavaglia said. "I know what we said was scientifically based from this office. I find it disturbing they would invite Jose Baez to a scientific meeting."

You go, Dr. G!

This was just updated on the OS site:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-anthony-drg-special-20111119,0,1906289.story

Dr. G revisits Casey Anthony science in TLC special

Baez is looking to get run out town, just like his 'famous' client was.

"Dr. G needs a TV special to explain her science because her testimony was not based on science," Baez said in an email. "All three reasons she used to give her 'opinion' that it was a homicide did not require any medical training whatsoever. That is why the jury rejected it."

But Dr. G zinged right back with what she thought of Baez being asked to speak at a Forensic Science Conference being held in Atlanta:

Quote: Garavaglia scoffed at hearing that Baez plans to address the American Academy of Forensic Sciences' annual meeting in Atlanta in February.

"I found it outrageous," Garavaglia said. "I know what we said was scientifically based from this office. I find it disturbing they would invite Jose Baez to a scientific meeting."

You go, Dr. G!

Thanks for posting! It's great that the professional experts can now speak about the case ... karma's coming back at Jose

Can't believe he has to comeback with juvenile and jealous comments ... Jose is no doubt not happy about the books, movies and TV shows about the case that he has no control over :floorlaugh:

Loved Dr G before this case and can't wait for the show ...

BTW, does anyone know for sure if Jose is really speaking at the AAFC ? Is the like Jose being asked to speak at Harvard ? Another rumor ? Jose's good with starting rumors ... :waitasec:
He attends a couple of forensics conventions and now he's an expert ? :floorlaugh:

Forget the above. It was not on. Night at the Roxbury movie was on instead. I don't mind FCA getting knocked out by them but the show before was supposed to be on Jaycee Dugard and it wasn't on either.

Earth to watcher9, grab my hand and I'll pull you out of the Twilight Zone and back into the Outer Limits. Survey says: Wrong answer. It doesn't air until the 22nd. You haven't missed it ...yet. :seeya:

Just checked out the program for the AAFS annual meeting and guess what ... Jose ain't listed ... as a matter of fact, mostly PHd's and MD's and BS's are speakers ...
You can look at the AAFS 2012 Advance Program (Revised 11-11-2011) at
http://www.aafs.org/aafs-2012-annual-meeting

Nope .. no Jose ... what a con

Thanks for posting! It's great that the professional experts can now speak about the case ... karma's coming back at Jose

Can't believe he has to comeback with juvenile and jealous comments ... Jose is no doubt not happy about the books, movies and TV shows about the case that he has no control over :floorlaugh:

Loved Dr G before this case and can't wait for the show ...

BTW, does anyone know for sure if Jose is really speaking at the AAFC ? Is the like Jose being asked to speak at Harvard ? Another rumor ? Jose's good with starting rumors ... :waitasec:
He attends a couple of forensics conventions and now he's an expert ? :floorlaugh:

(snipped)Can't believe he has to comeback with juvenile and jealous comments ... Jose is no doubt not happy about the books, movies and TV shows about the case that he has no control over :floorlaugh: (snipped)

Of course he's jealous because every time someone puts something out about his client it makes the value of what he thought he had in his pocket go down. When all is said and done by the time her probation is over she'll be worth about two cents. Here you go Jose :twocents::great:

(snipped)Can't believe he has to comeback with juvenile and jealous comments ... Jose is no doubt not happy about the books, movies and TV shows about the case that he has no control over :floorlaugh: (snipped)

Of course he's jealous because every time someone puts something out about his client it makes the value of what he thought he had in his pocket go down. When all is said and done by the time her probation is over she'll be worth about two cents. Here you go Jose :twocents::great:

ITA ... by the time he's able to try to market her again, there may not be a market for her at all !! It must really be burning his butt !! ... which pleases me no end ... :great:
He no doubt has the pleasure of listen to KC and having to put up with her fits about all of this ... what goes around, comes around

(respectfully snipped)

picture.php

Just checked out the program for the AAFS annual meeting and guess what ... Jose ain't listed ... as a matter of fact, mostly PHd's and MD's and BS's are speakers ...
You can look at the AAFS 2012 Advance Program (Revised 11-11-2011) at
http://www.aafs.org/aafs-2012-annual-meeting

Nope .. no Jose ... what a con

http://www.aafs.org/sites/default/files/eBooks/12AdvanceProgramRev11-11-11.pdf

Dr G was correct.....Baez is speaking.

There is an evening session on Feb 12, 2010 8-10pm, found on page 37, titled

"The Casey Anthony Trial -From the Defense, Medical and Scientific Viewpoint"

Speakers are:
Jose Baez, Linda Baden, Kenneth Furton, Haskell Pitluck, Timothy Huntington, Kathy Reichs, Jane Bock, Larry Koblinsky, Werner Spitz, Anthony Falsetti and Barry Logan

Speakers are:
Jose Baez, Linda Baden, Kenneth Furton, Haskell Pitluck, Timothy Huntington, Kathy Reichs, Jane Bock, Larry Koblinsky, Werner Spitz, Anthony Falsetti and Barry Logan

Kobilinsky? Oh brother. These people need to get out of the spotlight. So crass and unprofessional.

Speakers are:

So will J. Dunham and Achmed be standing in for Dr. Spitz?

Speakers are:

I stand corrected ... oops :blushing:
how could I have missed that one ?
The whole damn defense crew, huh? Wow, just Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads