Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
random: TMZ is reporting OCA is taking Spanish college classes. Not sure how much credibility one can give to TMZ but figured I would post anyhow..

http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/28/casey...ish/?adid=recentlyupdatedstories#.TtQkclYkRPE

article says she is taking Spanish because she figures it will be useful when she goes back to work in Florida. A job? Casey Anthony? riiiighhht.... i'll believe that when I see it

ooops sorry RR0004, did not see that you had already posted about the spanish course.. i have been late on news here recently..

FCA is due to report any time within the week. I hope she will add this new info when she completes her form.

Then I'll be waiting on JB to come out and announce that she is not taking a Spanish course, proving once and for all that she is still a liar.

I think we should be keeping a calendar of OCA "press releases" and how often they appear...there seems to be a definite pattern here and although we are all aware she's hoping we and the general public are "being had" she doesn't seem to know she's good comedic fodder for us as we wait for the other shoe to drop ON her.

Do they seem to be popping up once a week, once every 10 days...anyone else besides me see a pattern. I include Baez and any denial he makes as part of the pattern - in other words - OCA's "release" is one, and Baez's denial is "two" and then we have her probation is "three" - so how many a month are we seeing that aren't generated by any other item such as the ZFG trial prep...:waitasec:

random: TMZ is reporting OCA is taking Spanish college classes. Not sure how much credibility one can give to TMZ but figured I would post anyhow..

http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/28/casey...ish/?adid=recentlyupdatedstories#.TtQkclYkRPE

article says she is taking Spanish because she figures it will be useful when she goes back to work in Florida. A job? Casey Anthony? riiiighhht.... i'll believe that when I see it
Maybe she's planning on becoming treasurer of the Aruba Liars Club. But most of those members speak English don't they?

http://www.ocdla.com/blog/casey-anthony-reasonable-doubt-ocd-1390

Casey Anthony, Reasonable Doubt, and OCD
Recently, I was thinking about what the jury was tasked with during their deliberations. They were given instructions to decide her guilt “beyond a reasonable doubt”. But how does one measure the reasonability of one’s doubt? How much doubt is not enough or too much? What quantity of doubt is just under the threshold of acceptability for which you would send a person to death row? It seems too subjective for such an important decision as convicting someone of murder with the possibility of a death sentence. And this may have been why the jurors found it easier to err on the side of acquittal rather than conviction. They may have felt that they needed a smoking gun – a higher level of certainty.

Another clinical social worker weighs in on the jury's wildly controversial NG verdict.

She would be better off learning something more useful for a life where no one wants to talk to you. She barely needs to know English these days, let alone Spanish.

I think we should be keeping a calendar of OCA "press releases" and how often they appear...there seems to be a definite pattern here and although we are all aware she's hoping we and the general public are "being had" she doesn't seem to know she's good comedic fodder for us as we wait for the other shoe to drop ON her.

Do they seem to be popping up once a week, once every 10 days...anyone else besides me see a pattern. I include Baez and any denial he makes as part of the pattern - in other words - OCA's "release" is one, and Baez's denial is "two" and then we have her probation is "three" - so how many a month are we seeing that aren't generated by any other item such as the ZFG trial prep...:waitasec:

Yes, I haven't logged it but have noticed a definite pattern of press releases, usually related to negative press. I noticed recently a press release right after Jeff Ashton's book was released and then the Zanny deposition. Good idea.

IMO, the press release today though is because they want to scoop the story before she reports to probation.

She would be better off learning something more useful for a life where no one wants to talk to you. She barely needs to know English these days, let alone Spanish.

quite a "sentence" for someone who doesn't exist without an audience.

Hola Casey!
Lo que le hiciste a tu hija?
mentirosa, mentirosa, mc mentirosa pantalones ..

dont know how it works in the US but over here in the UK if the court places a ban like that, the media isnt allowed to say anything at all. but they do know.

I'd take bets that media in FL does indeed know exactly where OCA is. they're just not interested, it's not gonna sell papers cause the truth is, no one cares where she is. do any of you care? til she turns up next door to one of us, good riddance to bad rubbish eh?

---------
:takeabow::gthanks::pillowfight2::star::rose:

Amen!!!!

Like most FL subdivisions we have quite a few empty houses.

I hope FKC doesn't end up in my neighborhood or even in my general area. I don't want to have to worry about seeing her at Target.

Other than that, I don't care where she is.

Just heard on GMA that the new attorney for Dale Smith (whose ex-fiance is missing and they were on People's Court at one time) is an "ex-attorney for Casey Anthony's parents," but they didn't name who. Couldn't find any links. Anyone know which attorney it is?

Oh geez, now Jose is on GMA talking about the Aruba case. Nancy G is a commentator too.

Just heard on GMA that the new attorney for Dale Smith (whose ex-fiance is missing and they were on People's Court at one time) is an "ex-attorney for Casey Anthony's parents," but they didn't name who. Couldn't find any links. Anyone know which attorney it is?

Mark Nejame.

Oh thanks, I heard the Anthony's name come up, but didn't hear all of the story.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/gary-giordanos-lawyer-running/story?id=15045376

Gary Giordano's Lawyer: He is "Not Running From Anything"

"Should they decide to extradite him, Gary's not going to run from anything," attorney Jose Baez told ABC News. "Gary's not running from anything, he'll come back voluntarily. It's not going to be anything that I think is gonna be a problem."

***GROANS***

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpps/ne...isappearance-case-dpgonc-20111129-fc_16152085

Jose Baez -- who previously represented Casey Anthony -- said his client would be released by 8:00pm local time (7:00pm ET) and head straight back to the US.

BBM :floorlaugh: I hope someone's told her those imaginary jobs are hard to come by in this economy. And with the public watching.

Praying for a meeting and a love match between Casey and GG. Please oh please oh please. Let me fetch the insurance papers.....
:floorlaugh: better be quick, before they kill each other deciding who's worth more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member