Sidebar Discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That picture of her on TMZ with her Yorkie made me sick. She hasn't changed a bit - note the same turned head - eyes looking at the camera with the fake kissy face. There is a picture almost identical of her with Caylee making that same kissy face. Creepy!

Side by side post from the video thread:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7515609&postcount=615"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7515609&postcount=615[/ame]

----------------------------
I still say she should get work in a morgue. No one will talk back. ( not Dr.G's). Not many would see her, she could lie down when tired (now you know I was deprived of sleep last night). Seriously that is a quiet place not many people around, make her remember certain things. Lohan did it, so can she. so it may traumatize Miss Queen I dont believe in coddling.:loser:

Oh no, Nore! Then I would have to refuse to die for fear of after death contact with her . . . or move out of Florida. :floorlaugh:

OK...this may be me just being cynical...BUT, there aren't many Yorkies to "adopt", IMO. Let alone Yorkie puppies to "adopt". There are Yorkie Rescues, or the ASPCA, where both places usually have older and special needs dogs, etc...BUT, IMO and experience, there weren't Yorkie pups, OR pups close to a Yorkie available.
Again...her "adopt" story, IMO, is just anothe lie and her "love him just as much as any of my "other" dogs/pets"...blah, blah, blah...is just THAT.
If she's saying she "adopted" a dog...she basically was "gifted" him or "bought" him...another thing she "owns".
Oh, it just gets me sooo mad when she ALWAYS tries to make herself look like Mother Theresa...or a saviour of a Yorkie puppy, by "adopting" the poor baby.
Hope he poops on her like she's done to everyone who's ever had the misfortune of meeting her.

So I tried to stay up and watch the SNL news segment thinking they might have something about OCA and I fell asleep. Apparently they did and it IS funny. Especially when you imagine her watching it and making fisties. Daniel Ratcliffe (I guess he was Harry Potter..never saw the movies) is very funny as her dog. The interesting thing is they pegged the fact that the dog is a yorkie yet those pics didn't come out until last night and then on twitter/facebook. The clip is the second one down:

http://www.theatlantic.com/entertai...aniel-radcliffe-episode-5-best-scenes/251433/

Well, there you go. I read either upstream or on another thread that it was rumored that NBC offered FCA I think Half a mil for a reality show. Being that SNL is on NBC I would say that this is close as FCA is getting to NBC. I think that the reality for her is watching other people make the big $$$$ doing spoofs and parodies on her and the funny thing is that she's giving them new material for their skits for free. Enjoy your new Bell Vita reality FCA.

LG, the only boring thing is her. Nothing boring about just shootin the breeze with friends here on a quiet Sunday. :seeya:

Of course there isn't and you are right! I was only meaning the subject, not all the wonderful folks here!:seeya:

@OSCaseyAnthony
Casey Anthony News
#CaseyAnthony is not alone in Florida. She has a pet pooch. #snl. bit.ly/xnV3SU
57 minutes ago

poor pup, wait til she gets tired of it or cleaning up after it...........
a yorkie? Who bought that for her? mommie dearest???

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...iel-radcliffe-hosts-saturday-night-live-video

Wearing a Terrier-style wig and facial hair but otherwise playing it completely straight, Radcliffe suggested the screening process at the canine adoption agency needs to be sorted out. When Casey came in, they should have told her that they "were out of dogs."

:floorlaugh: TMZ, ROL, SNL, OS, there is NO WAY she is not going to see this skit. And it tickles me to death. The audience laughed so hard instantly..they got all of the references.

poor pup, wait til she gets tired of it or cleaning up after it...........
a yorkie? Who bought that for her? mommie dearest???

Well the good thing is we don't know for sure that it is actually hers or just a neighbours or someone whose property her shack is on....:waitasec:

Well the good thing is we don't know for sure that it is actually hers or just a neighbours or someone whose property her shack is on....:waitasec:

I'm pretty sure it's someone else's and she just makes it all about her cause she's got nothin' else JMO

It's on HULU now-youtube will be next and then I'm sure it will be viral sometime this week!! Bet she's screaming into her I-phone today!!:floorlaugh:
[ame="http://www.hulu.com/watch/319327/saturday-night-live-weekend-update-casey-anthonys-dog"]Hulu - Saturday Night Live: Weekend Update: Casey Anthony's Dog@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.hulu.com/embed/wIl-9m_st9Au7FVxzYPkvA@@AMEPARAM@@wIl-9m_st9Au7FVxzYPkvA[/ame]

"I'm crazy!" :floorlaugh: I really can see FCA saying that her dog!

I laughed so hard, I have tears running down my leg.

The first time I watched it I missed the Sarah McLachlan crack, what was that all about?

Anyway, where did the pup say FCA had met her boyfriend, I've played it a couple times and I can't make it out. TIA

Sarah McLachlan does that commercial about adopting abused animals from the ASPCA....they said that FCA had met her boyfriend at a booty shaking contest down in Ft. Lauderdale :floorlaugh:, to which Seth Meyers said, that sounds accurate. :floorlaugh:
She is seriously deluded if she thinks anyone is going to take anything she says seriously. This skit is a prime example of what most people, with basic common sense, think of her.

The first time I watched it I missed the Sarah McLachlan crack, what was that all about?

Anyway, where did the pup say FCA had met her boyfriend, I've played it a couple times and I can't make it out. TIA

I think it said she met him at a booty shaking contest in Ft. Lauderdale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren