Sidebar Discussion #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you, and lucky ALL of you :( I swell up and turn beet red from everything :( that would be let's see, tongue, belly button, 4 in each ear, and 2 tattoos*. I was swollen and miserable for weeks with all of 'em.

*which are being lasered off at present and I....yes, you guessed, swell up and go beet red with that, too.

eta: when you pierced other people, they never got any swelling later on? that really surprises me. now when I got any/all of mine done, the artist wouldnt have known as it didnt happen for a few hours...?

I usually had people come back the next day for me to check on the piercing if it was in a "sensitive" area. Other than that I had them come back in a week and I asked them about the healing process. So I can really only report on what I was told, what I saw shortly after doing the piercings and what I saw personally with my own piercings and other people's that I saw everyday throughout the healing process. I would expect swelling the most from belly button (hard to keep that area of skin from moving around and irritating the piercing), tongue (same), and possibly much milder swelling with lip and eyebrow and very little swelling with nose and ear.

Also I used very sharp needles that were specially made for piercing so they helped keep swelling down because they cut through skin like it was butter. (Gross I know.)

But everyone is different so I wouldn't be shocked if some people are more sensitive than others.

Well, all I can say is if FCA does appear in/on "The Dirty" (whatever that is)

Trust me, it's pretty bad. It's a website that people post things about local party people, college kids, realty stars, club people, etc. Usually in the most humiliating way. Today they were taking about girl 'porta potties'. Didn't know what that was and wish I still didn't.:eek:

Dr. Fessel posted it, and a blank in the video thread- so you can see what has been blacked over - comparing the two she seems to be undergoing mental health, drug, or alcohol therapy...

O.K., Great, thanks. I am still navigating my way through that thread, lol.

"If not working give reason and source of income: Unemployed" Huh? Why is this allowed? She can read, correct??

Well, all I can say is if FCA does appear in/on "The Dirty" (whatever that is)

Trust me, it's pretty bad. It's a website that people post things about local party people, college kids, realty stars, club people, etc. Usually in the most humiliating way. Today they were taking about girl 'porta potties'. Didn't know what that was and wish I still didn't.:eek:

Nothing Casey hasn't already done, with the photo of her peeing in a public parking lot... sounds like she will fit right in there.

"If not working give reason and source of income: Unemployed" Huh? Why is this allowed? She can read, correct??

I think she should be working for her living like everyone else but frankly, who is going to give this creature a job?
Unless Quinco, the Deese guy who employs GA offers her something I think she will be scraping the barrel for something.
She needs to take off for Las Vegas or somewhere similar.

Just as she sits there thinking the release of some insignificant video is the most disastrous thing happening to her AT THIS MOMENT, IMO Mr Morgan's just seen a nice big window open and is probably loading his cannon as we speak.
By this time next week there'll be so much going on she won't know what hit her.
But that's more than ten minutes off, so it's doubtful it's even entered her mind yet. At this stage it'll just be fisties and snarling 'someone hacked my computer, someone hacked MY computer'
ETA: which would be the lie she's telling herself by the way. Nobody 'hacked' her computer. The con got conned - how iornic is it!

Just drove by the Anthony's. Saw their old green suv wrapped in caylees fund graphics. Just thought I'd share. There was also a white work van in the drive way fwiw.

They are remodeling their bathroom. Maybe that's why there was a work van. I wonder where they get the money to remodel anything in their house. Are they even working?

I'm watching Anderson and the level of my admiration of Dr. G is going up again.. The woman is so passionate about her job and she's got a no-bones attitude about her determination of Caylee's death... I've watched a couple episodes of Anderson's show and I like how he conducts them.. He seems to have a very caring attitude about whatever subject he's covering..

(I'm not even going to say a word about the dancing kids, their "teacher" nor the moms.. :slap:)

Dr. Fessel posted it, and a blank in the video thread- so you can see what has been blacked over - comparing the two she seems to be undergoing mental health, drug, or alcohol therapy...

BBM, of course she is, otherwise how can she claim the video's are therapy related. I would like Morgan to demand proof that she was in therapy when the video's were filmed. All a bunch of crappola......

They are remodeling their bathroom. Maybe that's why there was a work van. I wonder where they get the money to remodel anything in their house. Are they even working?

GA is- the guy that flew them to the Bahamas has hired him (Quinco electrical) as the safety director....:innocent:
Cindy has found her vocation - drawing disability for the rest of her life.:banghead:

I'm watching Anderson and the level of my admiration of Dr. G is going up again.. The woman is so passionate about her job and she's got a no-bones attitude about her determination of Caylee's death... I've watched a couple episodes of Anderson's show and I like how he conducts them.. He seems to have a very caring attitude about whatever subject he's covering..

(I'm not even going to say a word about the dancing kids, their "teacher" nor the moms.. :slap:)
Darn! I missed Anderson's show today with Dr. G! I could KICK myself! I wonder if it's online anywhere? Dr. G is amazing in my book!

BBM, of course she is, otherwise how can she claim the video's are therapy related. I would like Morgan to demand proof that she was in therapy when the video's were filmed. All a bunch of crappola......

exactly, and correct me if I am wrong, but this is the first time she's indicated that she's participating in any kind of therapy. And her computer was "hacked" leaking her personal therapy video. Huh. Isn't that a coincidence? Wonder who is going to dummy up the records for her....

And wonder if any one is going to bother calling her out on this lie...

Darn! I missed Anderson's show today with Dr. G! I could KICK myself! I wonder if it's online anywhere? Dr. G is amazing in my book!

I think his show is repeated at 10pm Eastern?

exactly, and correct me if I am wrong, but this is the first time she's indicated that she's participating in any kind of therapy. And her computer was "hacked" leaking her personal therapy video. Huh. Isn't that a coincidence? Wonder who is going to dummy up the records for her....

And wonder if any one is going to bother calling her out on this lie...

Well, we know the probation office won't but I think Morgan is on top of this. I think it is pretty telling if the PO made a suprise visit to FCA.

Public scrutiny is powerful at times. Hope this is one of them!

I think she should be working for her living like everyone else but frankly, who is going to give this creature a job?
Unless Quinco, the Deese guy who employs GA offers her something I think she will be scraping the barrel for something.
She needs to take off for Las Vegas or somewhere similar.

Well they have to start questioning her on some of this stuff. She could be putting in apps at the very least. How is this rehabilitative? How does this "probation" serve to reform her so she is not a threat to society? Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
telecrushxx