Sidebar Discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
85 people on this thread tonight! We're gonna need extra pizza and sammiches!

pizzas.jpg
sandwiches.jpg

Oh yummy!!!!! Delish!!!

She was safe, tucked away where no one could find her. But her insatiable need for attention has now put her at great risk. I can understand the pastor taking her in, it's his duty as a Christian to love the unlovable, but I fear he has put his own family in harms way, not so much him though as Casey. Isn't it just like her to bring pain upon the very ones trying to help her...what a selfish little $%^&*.

She's toxic. She will bring trouble and misfortune to all who accompany her. We know this as the "Casey vortex"...

She cannot be helped or reformed IMO.. a leopard does not change it's spots.

The only bad thing about people gathering is it gives more ammuition to the DT to claim she's in danger. I hope they just gather peacefully. I wonder if the water hoses will come out?

Some say a day or so back that KC had a picture of Caylee & Jesus on her table, they could see it in the video. I haven't seen the picture myself. I was just commenting that now it makes sense why she would have that type of picture on display. Appearances are everything. Guess no "duck" faces tonight. So she has outed herself and now will complain that someone found her. jmo

Thank you for that explanation.

BBM - I didn't see it and not saying anyone else here is a liar, but personally I have never believed the report that Casey had a photo of Caylee on her nightstand.

Maybe if I saw it for myself I would buy it, but to me, having a photo of your precious baby girl on your nightstand is grossly sacrilegious and in complete opposition with sexing naked on cam, and then leaking those naked photos for the world to see.

Wow guess she was there..the pastor is asking for prayers for himself and his family tonight. People might be a bit upset knowing she was ther with there children..hopefully no direct contact

They invited the devil into their home... with children!! :banghead: I will pray for their children though. They don't deserve this... but they also didn't deserve for their parents to put them in this kind of situation. Anyone that has children should not be having someone like Casey Anthony living with them.

I suppose if they wanted to stay on her trail they could look for cloven hoofprints and the smell of brimstone filling the air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@myfoxorlando
myfoxorlando
Reports of large groups of people gathering outside church in Port St. Lucie, where Casey Anthony may have been... dlvr.it/15y1Zf

Wow. I posted the other night that I read that Casey lived with a preacher (that is the word that was used) I guess that info was true.

Is she supposedly on the run now?

Oh, the glamour of infamy. I'm so envious. :floorlaugh:

Link to the Rules here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159[/ame]

Our policy for social media sites can be summed up as: it's ok to link to a Twitter or FB of a MSM reporter or site, a victim, or a POI/named suspect in a case. Others are off-limits unless an admin says differently.

Sleuth well and post wisely, my peeps. Remember, that "Alert" button is there for you. And as always, if you have a question, PM the forum mods.

4th Day - the dog realizes she's not coming back and it has to make a living - it has signed up with a pay per view site - it is wearing lipstick and licking the computer screen

(sorry, really, couldn't stop)

O-M-G!

:floorlaugh: :laugh: :lol: :laughcry:

The only bad thing about people gathering is it gives more ammuition to the DT to claim she's in danger. I hope they just gather peacefully. I wonder if the water hoses will come out?

I hope they sing

also, I do believe they have some constitutional rights - some, but not as many as FCA - of course

Thank you for that explanation.

BBM - I didn't see it and not saying anyone else here is a liar, but personally I have never believed the report that Casey had a photo of Caylee on her nightstand.

Maybe if I saw it for myself I would buy it, but to me, having a photo of your precious baby girl on your nightstand is grossly sacrilegious and in complete opposition with sexing naked on cam, and then leaking those naked photos for the world to see.

Except it's Casey we are talking about. Nothing she does ever makes sense or can shock me at this point.

Oh and :seeya: Good to see you Dignity.

Since this is Sidebar, silliness is allowed, tho, right? I don't Tweet so no worries there. I'm ADD and Twitter is like a strobe light in my brain.

businesses near the church have put up signs "watch your kids" in wake of the news about fca

eta...yeah karma's got it right... "hide your kids" LOL..

The 11:00 version of Fox35News was pretty much the same. Caught one other thing they said:
The neighbors noticed alot of No Trespassing signs being put up recently.
Some of the neighbors put up their own signs: "Hide Your Kids"

:rocker:

Last post of the nite for me. Fox news said that neighbors around the church put up signs that said HIDE YOUR KIDS. Don't think the outrage about her verdict and so called freedom is going to die down anytime soon.

Since this is Sidebar, silliness is allowed, tho, right? I don't Tweet so no worries there. I'm ADD and Twitter is like a strobe light in my brain.

OMG! Me too.

I'm literally Dory from Finding Nemo. It's ridiculous to spend even one day with my brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand