Sidebar Discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In FCA's backwards thinking. She got a dog, computer and phone from the good graces of a well meaning preacher and his family.

She's off to find a new person to leech off of. MOO :)

Well I have no sympathy for people who are supporting or hiding her. They certainly know that once discovered, they will attract negative attention.

Oh, we that guy singing Hide your kids, hide your wife...
anyone remember where that was or what I am talking about. I'm getting
goofy now.

This one : [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzNhaLUT520&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Antoine Dodson warns a PERP on LIVE TV! (Original) - YouTube[/ame]

I would be 100% willing to allow Casey to get off of probation early if it meant she moved out of Florida and somewhere a lot less populated. Like the top of a mountain somewhere?

No! I am on one of those. :crazy:

Hey... hey! Don't wish up up my way! :(

We don't want her here in SW Florida. They really need to put her somewhere a lot less populated and without any kind of internet connection. We are the 6th most populous (is that a word?) place in Florida, so it's a no go here.

I would be 100% willing to allow Casey to get off of probation early if it meant she moved out of Florida and somewhere a lot less populated. Like the top of a mountain somewhere?

Or maybe under one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do I feel KC was saying as she packed..."Well, thank heavens I'm finally outta here. I've only been working on this since October. It's about time." On to a new adventure. Anyone think it was funny that she said in the video that when she leaves she gets to take the computer???? jmo

So does anyone think she gets it now? She truly is the most hated woman in America!

I really don't think she is capable of getting the fact that she was found not guilty, but people still aren't 'getting" that concept, KWIM? :floorlaugh:

We don't want her here in SW Florida. They really need to put her somewhere a lot less populated and without any kind of internet connection. We are the 6th most populous (is that a word?) place in Florida, so it's a no go here.
well recent story/rumor is that she might be going back to jail.............

Why do I feel KC was saying as she packed..."Well, thank heavens I'm finally outta here. I've only been working on this since October. It's about time." On to a new adventure. Anyone think it was funny that she said in the video that when she leaves she gets to take the computer???? jmo

Didn't she also say that she wouldn't be leaving wherever she was at for a long time?

I hope every community in the United States of America chases her out and she ends up leaving the country.

I'd suggest camping near a croc infested swamp in the deep woods. She'll be safe!

In FCA's backwards thinking. She got a dog, computer and phone from the good graces of a well meaning preacher and his family.

She's off to find a new person to leech off of. MOO :)

And didn't have to lift a finger for any of it. She's thinking "haha suckers"!!

Exactly she was doing "inventory" before her dramatic leave!

Aaaaand.......didn't she say when she leaves in FEB? And we all thought "whaaaa?".....but maybe her plan worked slightly faster than she hoped......

Oh no no no, don't want her off of probation.
She deserves to serve every last day of it.
We may be looking at a new PO though.

Aaaaand.......didn't she say when she leaves in FEB? And we all thought "whaaaa?".....but maybe her plan worked slightly faster than she hoped......

I think she helped it along a little. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members