Sidebar Discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like your scenario better. It is strange that there was no info on why the hearing disappeared off the docket and no comments from any of the attorneys - maybe an in-chamber gag order?

sidenote: lolololollmao - have to laugh at myself. If someone told me 4 years ago that in the future I would use the term "in-chamber gag order" in a sentence I would have told them they were nuts lolol
...very unlike M and M not to comment either...has anyone tweeted them?

...very unlike M and M not to comment either...has anyone tweeted them?

They weren't there so they have nothing to tweet. Besides I think the ZFG part was skipped and it was just EQ Search. Is that right?

They weren't there so they have nothing to tweet. Besides I think the ZFG part was skipped and it was just EQ Search. Is that right?

:floorlaugh: We don't know because nobody is saying anything!!! :floorlaugh:

Well in MY world - the Judge rolled her eyes and said - Well Kids - I gotta tell you - I'm not at all impressed with your arguments after this past week and it's not looking good for you.

But don't call me - I'll call you! :giggle:

:floorlaugh:

ohh Bayou, we cannot have you high and dry!

scrollbar_drinks.jpg

Just more of the same if you ask me, LG. I was looking for something online when I came across this old article. Love the title!

A Sordid Cast Around Casey Anthony

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/10/opinion/sunday/10bruni.html

What I found most interesting in that article was that at least two of the jurors are included among the "sordid cast" around Casey Anthony--the one who had immediately following the verdict accepted a free trip to Disney World in exchange for her interview, and the one who immediately after the verdict had an agent out scouting for the highest bidder for an exclusive interview.

dont know if i cant post here, so if not, please remove

<modsnip> (the fellow who offered 350,000 for an interview) has posted a letter that he claim FCA is going to do an interview for 1 Million. so not able to accept his offer

What I found most interesting in that article was that at least two of the jurors are included among the "sordid cast" around Casey Anthony--the one who had immediately following the verdict accepted a free trip to Disney World in exchange for her interview, and the one who immediately after the verdict had an agent out scouting for the highest bidder for an exclusive interview.

Two juror's took free trips to Disney?? Is that what you are saying?? That fry's me.

Well in MY world - the Judge rolled her eyes and said - Well Kids - I gotta tell you - I'm not at all impressed with your arguments after this past week and it's not looking good for you.

But don't call me - I'll call you! :giggle:

If prior to rolling her eyes the judge actually opened them, that is exactly how it would play.

<modsnip> (the fellow who offered 350,000 for an interview) has posted a letter that he claim FCA is going to do an interview for 1 Million. so not able to accept his offer

Did you believe him? Or did you think he meant wants to do one for a million?

As in "When I wish upon a Star..."?

Private Elevator Productions. OMG. I am on the floor, I am not kidding ya!

Lizzie Borden took and ax and gave her mother 40 wacks,
When she saw what she had done,
She gave her father 41.

I am sure, if I tried hard enough, I could make up an equally "immortalizing" poem about Casey....Casey Anthony took some tape...

Well, this is surely not immortalizing, but posted mainly to give others some more inspiration to come up with something that IS good LOL

Casey Anthony wrapped some tape
'Round her beautiful child's face and nape
Now Casey, Cindy, George, and Lee
Can sell their souls for a big fat fee

not sure if this is an interview deal - this guy is the one that said he met fca at a hotel in Palm Springs and that they have a deal - which Jose denied

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2016585/Casey-Anthony-Palm-Springs-discuss-1m-TV-deal-claims-producer-Al-Taylor.html
'Casey Anthony is in Palm Springs to discuss my $1million TV deal,' claims producer
By Amy Oliver - Last updated at 4:58 PM on 20th July 2011
Anthony&#8217;s lawyer Mr Baez admitted he would meet with Mr Taylor to hear what he had to offer but denied the deal had been sealed during an interview with Fox News.

Mr Taylor, a freelance producer, also claimed he had given the Jerry Springer show first refusal of the Anthony interview.

A spokesman for the Springer show denied the conversation ever took place however.

Mr Taylor claims he has a written and verbal agreement with Mr Baez&#8217;s law firm and said he threatened to sue Anthony should she back out.

&#8216;She said "If you're gonna sue me, join the line,&#8221;&#8217; Mr Taylor said of Anthony.

I am putting my boots on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member