Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please be careful.

We're going back in time - link it up to an MSM souce. Because if it is not MSM and I find out that any of this stuff is coming from the unidentified tweeters, it will result in a TO.

I have already had to do that once tonight. :sigh: If you love to tweet, then tweet, but don't bring that stuff over here. Period. I HATE issuing TOs even more that those who end up on vacay, but I will do it to keep the rumor drama from spreading over here.

Hide yo kids for sure!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326947183.699669.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326947183.699669.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 34
In FCA's backwards thinking. She got a dog, computer and phone from the good graces of a well meaning preacher and his family.

She's off to find a new person to leech off of. MOO :)

Could be the other way around. That somebody else contributed her pc, phone and maybe the church was given some of those items; a few pc's as a 'pay her way to stay' type of deal? jmo. Aw well, she messed up, maybe on purpose for whatever reason. Don't doubt it's back to her old stomping grounds again.

Meh, in my opinion FCA was hating where she was and this was her solution to getting the heck out of that dingy hidey hole and having to sit through what she would think are boring sermons.

All pre-planned.

Absolutely

If this man did, as all accounts seem to be confirming, house Casey near his own family and children and a K thu 12 year school, he was wrong. But I'm going to hold off on judging his motives at this time because I personally know a lot of preachers and Christian followers who have good and pure hearts that have been taken advantage of by people like Casey. His motives will be revealed by his actions now that she has been discovered. It could go either way; Christian love or self gain. I hope he doesn't prove to be just another Casey tagalong for self aggrandizement or personal gain.

so if she's heading out of there, where to now?

surely not hopespring, that's the first place everyone would look.

i can't help but to think again of lyons..and him and his connections nearby that church..

Can't we just deport her back to Ohio? I really think we should be able to do that? Deport people back to their original State.

Well if Casey really is living at that church then at least we know hows she's been getting her money by stealing the Sunday mass donations etc.. I'm sure she steals the money from when people light candles too.

Meh, in my opinion FCA was hating where she was and this was her solution to getting the heck out of that dingy hidey hole and having to sit through what she would think are boring sermons.

All pre-planned.

Absolutely

yep - February Sweeps comin up! but that's ok - as long as she no home - ohh my disgust is showing! Sorry!

When I just read that Casey really is going to get a million dollars for her interview.. I felt sick. She is going to end up never having to work again...

First time poster so please bear with me....

In Lee's state depo he said that George and Cindy made a down payment on the Sunfire for him and he had to make the payments. He sold the car to Casey in 2005 and she only made two payments to him IIRC.

Who's paying for bodyguards? Cheny Mason? How long suffering can this poor man be? Already out 600,000 and no return on his investment. Hasn't he learned the Anthony's don't pay back monies owed?

I've always thought George was the intended "victim" that Casey was gunning for. He was really starting to p## her off with his snooping around.

Why would Casey need to look up self defense and neck breaking for a two year old toddler?

I do have a question for Cindy and that is what "shots" did you and Casey teach Caylee to take? Casey mentions it to Amy H. in a text in late May 2008.

Also in George's state depo he said Cindy called him late in the day June 24th, while he was in a job interview, and asked him about the pool ladder and the open gate.

That was a busy day in the Anthony household. George met up with Cindy at the bank to deposit (?) the stimulus check and when he got home he found the shed broken into and made a police report on two gas cans and less than $20.00 bucks in gas.

Things that go through my mind at night.

Thanks,
ILikeToBendPages

Please be careful.

We're going back in time - link it up to an MSM souce. Because if it is not MSM and I find out that any of this stuff is coming from the unidentified tweeters, it will result in a TO.

I have already had to do that once tonight. :sigh: If you love to tweet, then tweet, but don't bring that stuff over here. Period. I HATE issuing TOs even more that those who end up on vacay, but I will do it to keep the rumor drama from spreading over here.

Is this what you were looking for? It was up in the current news thread.

http://www.examiner.com/crime-justice-in-national/casey-anthony-heading-back-to-jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lashaundaspurlockmissing