Sidebar Discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If 100 people knew about FCA and said nothing or supported it then MOO this is a cult type church. If the pastor and a few of his most trusted members hid this from church members then he put his congregation in harm's way.

We know FCA practiced writing her new married name when she was with Tony and they dated a total of three-four weeks. She seemed obsessed with talking to him, almost oblivious to the reality she was in, it was all about Tooooooonnnnyyyy because he was heeeeeerrrr booooyyyfriend. I think she had delusions of marrying Tony and running off to New York with him. FCA also got upset when she heard JB's wife was pregnant. Same delusional thinking...she was going to be the next Mrs. Baez. She may be having those same type of delusions regarding the pastor which would make her extremely dangerous to his wife and children.

IMO

Well, she did claim to be a sneeze prophet in her jailhouse letters. She probably believes she should be worshipped. She's beyond a just a Pastor! The Pastor ought to be worshipping her!

LOL Can you refresh on that part of the jailhouse letter. Either i have forgotten or missed it. There were a lot of letters that got redundant so i very well may have skipped. I have seen reference to this in posts and meant to ask. Thanks in advance. I think i have had too much java. My fingers wont stop this morning :great:

<<< still not a George fan. I know that makes me a hard *advertiser censored**, but he suckered me once way back and no more. He's where he wants to be. He's as much a part of the "problem" as the other ones. JMHO.....go ahead throw maters. :floorlaugh:

I really hope Pastor Camp has really taken the time to carefully read the discovery and I also hope he really paid close attention to all of the statements made to the media by Casey's family(particularly her mother, IMO) as this tragedy unfolded since Day 31. Unless he has done this, he really has no idea who he is dealing with.

I wonder if he has or does he some how justify this and feel he can save her? Good luck with that. If we ever hear word a huge delivery arrived of kool-aid or runners and blankets :Banane53: Maybe i have a latent desire for the Preacher to be "not so honorable" himself.

You know this Pastor Camp has a lot to lose by an association with KC, especially his reputation. He's established a pretty good one in the Christian industry...well on the internet anyway. Are we allowed to post his info?...he's even got a wikipedia page.

<<< still not a George fan. I know that makes me a hard *advertiser censored**, but he suckered me once way back and no more. He's where he wants to be. He's as much a part of the "problem" as the other ones. JMHO.....go ahead throw maters. :floorlaugh:

No maters from me. I totally respect your opinion and your right to express it :seeya:

Maybe i have a latent desire for the Preacher to be "not so honorable" himself.

I'm willing to bet the bank that he is not honorable at all. In fact, they might be very similar. Both hiding behind a facade and a mask, his mask is religion. Most people are apprehensive to criticize people that present themselves as pious and Godly.

Extremes like the kind that this church espouses always set off about a zillion alarms and red flags for me. (in any context)

JMO.

If 100 people knew about FCA and said nothing or supported it then MOO this is a cult type church. If the pastor and a few of his most trusted members hid this from church members then he put his congregation in harm's way.

We know FCA practiced writing her new married name when she was with Tony and they dated a total of three-four weeks. She seemed obsessed with talking to him, almost oblivious to the reality she was in, it was all about Tooooooonnnnyyyy because he was heeeeeerrrr booooyyyfriend. I think she had delusions of marrying Tony and running off to New York with him. FCA also got upset when she heard JB's wife was pregnant. Same delusional thinking...she was going to be the next Mrs. Baez. She may be having those same type of delusions regarding the pastor which would make her extremely dangerous to his wife and children.

IMO
Oh, to be fourteen again, up the back of the class doodling little hearts and dreaming of picket fences and cotton candy.

No maters from me ITA. He uses the 'ahhh shucks poor widdle me' scheme to get what he wants. Easy money is on the top of the list. It also excuses him from lying because Cindy made him do it. Nothing is ever GA's fault. FCA learned a lot from George, and not in a good way.

IMO

This really does have "hot mess" wrote all over it........they need to send her on down the road before they get ruined.

I really hope Pastor Camp has really taken the time to carefully read the discovery and I also hope he really paid close attention to all of the statements made to the media by Casey's family(particularly her mother, IMO) as this tragedy unfolded since Day 31. Unless he has done this, he really has no idea who he is dealing with.

It is possible she was already trying to set him up with the comment (and if it's true) that she had "spent a wonderful weekend with Steve". Not Steve and his family, but Steve. Was this a NE article about the older boyfriend by the name of Steve????? This was before they found out where she was.

Had she not been outed who knows what comments would be made by her next. Sounds like she was cookin up some "Steve soup." She's changed, he'll probably say, but remember only a few short months ago she was prepared to hang her father for a murder charge and was still implicating RK is some way responsible for dumping the body in the swamp. She has not changed.

Sunday's church should be interesting. I can only hope someone sneaks in a reporter who is not known to the community. I mean, what can the pastor say, you all have to leave. JMO

Oh, to be fourteen again, up the back of the class doodling little hearts and dreaming of picket fences and cotton candy.

LOL And making goo goo eyes at boys. Altho i dont think i ever did that :waitasec:

..... and didn't she say that, now that she'd had some experience, she'd like a career in the legal field? IMO, she saw herself as some sort of paralegal during the trial, rather than the defendant.
It's OCA - she shapeshifts into whatever she thinks the environment is offering.

BBM

OMG you are the best. I couldn't find the words for what she does. You nailed it. Odo.

images

This really does have "hot mess" wrote all over it........they need to send her on down the road before they get ruined.

No kidding. A very prominent, wise and devout Christian attorney once told me that there are many people who are "misguided dogooders".

Sage advice!! I don't think Pastor Camp has impure motives here, just question how informed he really is about who he has taken on as a project.

Hmmm. But I still wonder about the photo taken during her very recent "weekend" away that she made sure to reference.

Who did those giant cowboy boots belong to?
Whose enormous clothes was she "wearing" while giggling excitedly like a teenage girl?

Interesting.

LOL Can you refresh on that part of the jailhouse letter. Either i have forgotten or missed it. There were a lot of letters that got redundant so i very well may have skipped. I have seen reference to this in posts and meant to ask. Thanks in advance. I think i have had too much java. My fingers wont stop this morning :great:

I am not reading those letters again, lol. But I remember her saying she thought sneezes were a sign to her from God. I think she sneezed at a particular moment and regarded that as a yes or something. I can't fully remember the whole thing nor do I need to, lol.

We made so much fun of her for that. Oh, she didn't sneeze in that hearing, maybe that's why it didn't go her way, LOL. Those letters are an acid trip, I tell ya!

ETA: If another soul here is brave enough to go back and read, or remembers the sneeze prophet part of the letters, please share!

You know this Pastor Camp has a lot to lose by an association with KC, especially his reputation. He's established a pretty good one in the Christian industry...well on the internet anyway. Are we allowed to post his info?...he's even got a wikipedia page.

He also has a lot to gain. Can you imagine FCA and Camp hitting the media circuit. The storyline would be...small-town pastor counsels and changes the heart of a killer, oh and BTW he has a new CD. I can see a book and movie deal about her life on his little compound and all of her good deeds, complete with testimonials from the congregation about how great FCA really is. The video diaries she was/is doing---all for the interviews.

Some of the pieces are becoming a little clearer to me now. Baez saying she wouldn't be doing interviews for at least six months. FCA mentions an early probation release. JB/CM's stories about her learning to grieve and get better. I kept wondering how they could market a baby killer. Well, this may be their plan. The only problem...FCA couldn't keep her big mouth shut.

IMO

:seeya: thecloser - I'm standing right next to you in the firing line...

IMO, GA's got his henpecked husband routine down pat, and its all been a con since July 15, 2008 - perhaps earlier.

What did Tim Miller say about them? (paraphrasing as I can't find a good link) They are all actors who belong in Hollywood.

No kidding. A very prominent, wise and devout Christian attorney once told me that there are many people who are "misguided dogooders".

Sage advice!! I don't think Pastor Camp has impure motives here, just question how informed he really is about who he has taken on as a project.

So true. It would be interesting to have somebody embed themselves. I would love to know the true dynamic. Pastor Camp may be very well intentioned with just a "different" interpretation of religion. The chameleon will get tired and bored of the facade. If she cant break him or one she fancies she will move on and they will be dust in the wind. Like everyone else in her life. I just hope the day she splits she doesn't have the combo to the safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eveirs