Sidebar Discussion #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You give me far too much credit. I haven't been able to figure out any of this mess since the verdict. I'm no detective but I know stink when I smell it, that's for sure...and this Church business stinks to high heaven...pun intended.:crazy:

You're doing a fabulous job bayouland, keep digging and I'll throw out bits and pieces as I find them. I have a feeling once we find all the pieces, this Church is going to be doomed just as everyone else who has assisted KC will be. jmo

Thanks. I appreciate the compliment!

When I get to work tomorrow morning I am going to print out all 40 companies and search the IRS for them.

Night everyone......

Mr M he is one of only two officers for this "church"...the Treasurer, I believe.

Thanks. I appreciate the compliment!

When I get to work tomorrow morning I am going to print out all 40 companies and search the IRS for them.

Night everyone......

While your at it :-) can you see if any of the businesses have a company website...they are probably just as bogus as ....well you know...

JK...it would most likely be a waste of time.

So is Entrusting Treasure International the education program fca is "enrolled" in? "It" seems to have fallen strait in with a group of peers...

This is starting to smell like the old "Follow the money" thread...

Or it's this academy:
Peace Christian Academy
www.peacechristianacademy.org/

Apparently the President of the Church gives this as the Church address.

MM had a P.A. after his name. I think that means public attorney.
I could not find a web site for an office either.

I thought somehow that Casey Anthony would end up at some religious place, like a church.

Ummmm, I don't know about ALL Baptist churches, but in the Southern Baptist denomination they frown on divorce and remarriage especially among pastors. There's a verse that says that the leaders should be the husband of one wife. Some take that to mean one at a time, others take it to mean more than one EVER (unless one dies, then it's OK to remarry). It can be OK if the pastor is divorced (especially if his ex-wife cheated and/or remarried) but not if he remarries. Usually...

So, I knew of a divorced Baptist pastor who became an evangelist because he was getting married. I guess a church could also "split" from the denomination and become independent.

I don't know why Steve Camp and his first wife divorced (I mentioned in another post that I met his wife before they were married) but since he's remarried (and not formally trained) he probably wouldn't be a Baptist pastor anyway.

This Church is starting to remind me of another church that seemed more interested in feeding themselves than serving their creator. Lately every case I research there is some Baptist who shows up on the radar. LISK case, Baptist radio show host, Morgan Harrington case, some man out of Maryland that raped his wife in a parking lot, IIRC, in Fairfax, VA. He was big in his church and a "Minister to Men, Trenton Duckett's case the questionable congregation of the NSBC in Dade City, FL....the list goes on and on and now this!

Ummmm, I don't know about ALL Baptist churches, but in the Southern Baptist denomination they frown on divorce and remarriage especially among pastors. There's a verse that says that the leaders should be the husband of one wife. Some take that to mean one at a time, others take it to mean more than one EVER (unless one dies, then it's OK to remarry). It can be OK if the pastor is divorced (especially if his ex-wife cheated and/or remarried) but not if he remarries. Usually...

So, I knew of a divorced Baptist pastor who became an evangelist because he was getting married. I guess a church could also "split" from the denomination and become independent.

I don't know why Steve Camp and his first wife divorced (I mentioned in another post that I met his wife before they were married) but since he's remarried (and not formally trained) he probably wouldn't be a Baptist pastor anyway.

You are right. Apparently his remarriage was a controversial event. He was interviewed about it on the radio broadcast "Iron Sharpens Iron."

Remember, too, that "Baptist" does not necessarily imply any group affiliation or standard. (Think Westboro Baptist Church ~ the ones who protest at military funerals, etc.) :sick:

This Church is starting to remind me of another church that seemed more interested in feeding themselves than serving their creator. Lately every case I research there is some Baptist who shows up on the radar. LISK case, Baptist radio show host, Morgan Harrington case, some man out of Maryland that raped his wife in a parking lot, IIRC, in Fairfax, VA. He was big in his church and a "Minister to Men, Trenton Duckett's case the questionable congregation of the NSBC in Dade City, FL....the list goes on and on and now this!

One thing I have noticed in the past is that many killers had fanatically religious parents. Diane Downs (Baptist), Betty Broderick (Catholic), Osama bin Laden (Sunni Muslim), Marwan al-Shehhi (Sunni Muslim), Fred Phelps (Methodist), and Jerry Sandusky (Catholic) come to mind. They likely are repressed and have issues of self-hatred.

Remember, too, that "Baptist" does not necessarily imply any group affiliation or standard. (Think Westboro Baptist Church ~ the ones who protest at military funerals, etc.) :sick:

Baptist is used a lot. It can range from Southern Baptist, American Baptist, Independent Baptist, and Primitive Baptist. Westboro is a Primitive Baptist. They also attack Southern Baptist and accuse them of promoting the gay agenda like everyone else.

I don't see Westboro Baptist Church any differently from Al-Qaeda or Manson Family or Phelps differently from bin Laden or Charles Manson.

You are right. Apparently his remarriage was a controversial event. He was interviewed about it on the radio broadcast "Iron Sharpens Iron."

WOW! That is the Radio show run by the man I referenced above. Folks on the Long Island Serial Killer forum have looked into his background due to the reported gruesome death of his wife who was kept locked in the basement.

A link to that show and Mr Camp suggests he is an "Apologist."

This is just creepy. I wish I still knew nothing about these bizarre religions and their followers.

WOW! That is the Radio show run by the man I referenced above. Folks on the Long Island Serial Killer forum have looked into his background due to the reported gruesome death of his wife who was kept locked in the basement.

A link to that show and Mr Camp suggests he is an "Apologist."

Hmm, I didn't know anything about the host, but that's spooky.

A Christian apologist is one who defends the establishment of the Christian faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member