Sidebar Discussion #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they've formed a new firm (LLC).

BMG

Baez, Manto and Gonzalez. I'm not familiar with either of the other two attorneys.

Baez sure does change law partners & associates an awful lot! Seriously...in & out, come & go...

I am a bit surprised Michelle Medina isn't in practice with him. I kinda figured she would be the next to join him.

BMG. I am snickering over that. I know what it stands for, but I keep thinking things like Big Mexican Gangstas...or Big Money Grabbers...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

BMG. I am snickering over that. I know what it stands for, but I keep thinking things like Big Mexican Gangstas...or Big Money Grabbers...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:

Bikini Money Grabbers

If I were a pastor of a congregation would I risk my fellow worshipers by having such an infamous newly aquitted person in the group? Not without a big BIG donation. LOL

If I were a lawyer with a newly aquitted client the world just love to hate and she was a brat on top of that, I would get together a big BIG dontaion to get rid of her LOL

and I think this is just what happened LOL

Is it true about Casey going back to Jail????? supposedly, the Feds have been notified.

I hope hope hope it is true.

There are posts about this in the Baez Foreclosure threads...

Baez and the 2 attorney's are not strangers.
A search in Sunbiz records show they have had previous LLC's and Incorporated companies in south Florida..namely Miami

Does anyone know if the Simpson Road address is Baez's residence? If so then that residence was not foreclosed? Am I misunderstanding here? So this Incorp was complete on the 27th of this month, this year?

Is it true about Casey going back to Jail????? supposedly, the Feds have been notified.

I feel like something is happening because Casey's DT is usually not THIS quiet.

Nothing from Greene about ZG or TES cases, and he's usually bashing them or trying to intimidate them in the media.

Nothing from Mason about Casey, and nothing at all about Casey in the media (and I'm talking MSM). There's usually something in the media about her - either the DT complaining about how in danger she is, some article about an assassination attempt or her life being in danger in the NE, some article about how Casey is doing from People, or something out there about Casey.

Nothing from former members Baez and DS. Baez has left her team unofficially, gone to Miami, and didn't look good the last time he was seen on Geraldo. DS officially quit.

Nothing from Casey's parents either except one minor statement to the media that they were worried about Casey (I say minor because usually their statements are STATEMENTS, not a minor squeak like this last one).

Nothing from the church Casey was staying at either or the pastor. Nothing from church member and Casey PI Jeremy Lyons either except hammering No Tresspassing signs into the ground (Deja view on signs and hammers from the Anthony's!)

Even Twitter is quiet. No Casey drama that I know of (or that anyone cares about). Only rumors about Casey possibly being in trouble with the Feds.

It's so quiet, it's eerie. It's so quiet, they must be holding their breath and hearing their hearts beat in their ears.

Something is going on, something not good for Casey. The DT usually doesn't gag themselves unless it's bad.

MM had a P.A. after his name. I think that means public attorney.
I could not find a web site for an office either.

Public Accountant, I think. He's the treasurer of the Church.

Found it! :great:

P.A. = professional association

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional_association"]Professional association - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Does anyone know if the Simpson Road address is Baez's residence? If so then that residence was not foreclosed? Am I misunderstanding here? So this Incorp was complete on the 27th of this month, this year?

IIRC it's his office.

I'm trying to figure out what kind of Federal Crime she would have committed?

Casey's murder case was a State Crime. The State of Florida Vs. Casey Marie Anthony.

If there are some kind of Federal charges, it would be The United States of America Vs. Casey Marie Anthony. A lot scarier, huh?

I have no doubt that the Fed's are keeping a close eye on Casey? I just wish I could figure out what she could have possibly done to be arrested by the Fed's, if there is any truth to the rumors?

I'm trying to figure out what kind of Federal Crime she would have committed?

Casey's murder case was a State Crime. The State of Florida Vs. Casey Marie Anthony.

If there are some kind of Federal charges, it would be The United States of America Vs. Casey Marie Anthony. A lot scarier, huh?

I have no doubt that the Fed's are keeping a close eye on Casey? I just wish I could figure out what she could have possibly done to be arrested by the Fed's, if there is any truth to the rumors?

The Feds might have been notified for two reasons - the taxes Casey still owes, so IRS (she can go to jail for tax evasion); or hacking might be considered an interstate crime, and interstate crimes are federal. I'm not sure about that last one, though the one who has been speculated as the hacker does not live in Florida, which I think would make it an interstate crime if that person was the hacker.

Statewise, Casey could go back to jail for a couple of reasons. One would be for lying about the hacking - she's not supposed to lie as a condition of her probation. Also, supposedly she is dating a convicted felon, and that could get her into trouble as well if he was the one who hacked her computer - she can't associate with convicted felons who commit a crime while she knows them or something like that.

I also wonder if falsely reporting a hacking would be considered fraud at the federal level? I guess that's a lawyer question.

So there are possibilities, federal and state, of Casey getting into trouble and going back to jail.

ETA: But, then again, we're talking releasing videos and pictures of herself, and that's not a federal crime, so I don't think the Feds will concern themselves with that unless it's fraudulent to lie about a possible interstate crime to the Feds. At this point, I'm sure there more interested in the money than the hacking since nothing of real importance was hacked. I answered my own question, lol.

The Feds might have been notified for two reasons - the taxes Casey still owes, so IRS; or hacking might be considered an interstate crime, and interstate crimes are federal. I'm not sure about that last one, though the one who has been speculated as the hacker does not live in Florida, which I think would make it an interstate crime if that person was the hacker.

Statewise, Casey could go back to jail for a couple of reasons. One would be for lying about the hacking - she's not supposed to lie as a condition of her probation. Also, supposedly she is dating a convicted felon, and that could get her into trouble as well if he was the one who hacked her computer - she can't associate with convicted felons who commit a crime while she knows them or something like that.

I also wonder if falsely reporting a hacking would be considered fraud at the federal level? I guess that's a lawyer question.

So there are possibilities, federal and state, of Casey getting into trouble and going back to jail.

I hope both are true and she does not get a slap on the wrist.

The Feds might have been notified for two reasons - the taxes Casey still owes, so IRS; or hacking might be considered an interstate crime, and interstate crimes are federal. I'm not sure about that last one.

So there are possibilities, federal and state, of Casey getting into trouble.

But, wouldn't the lying be a state probation violation? I don't understand how that would involve the Fed's?

Now the money, I understand, but from what I've seen written here, it looks like Casey has until 2020 to make good on the taxes she owes from the $200,000.00 (correct me if I am wrong)?

Let's say Casey has made money since her release? Ohio pictures, videos, etc... The Fed's know about it? She would have to pay taxes this year on any money made last year, correct? Maybe the Fed's are waiting to see if she claims any of the money she has gotten since her release?

ETA: If she lies on her taxes or doesn't claim any income (when the Fed's know she has made money) then that would be tax fraud and that is a Federal offense, correct?

But, wouldn't the lying be a state probation violation? I don't understand how that would involve the Fed's?

Now the money, I understand, but from what I've seen written here, it looks like Casey has until 2020 to make good on the taxes she owes from the $200,000.00 (correct me if I am wrong)?

Let's say Casey has made money since her release? Ohio pictures, videos, etc... The Fed's know about it? She would have to pay taxes this year on any money made last year, correct? Maybe the Fed's are waiting to see if she claims any of the money she has gotten since her release?

Could be. I don't think myself the lying would pan out federally, only statewise. The Feds are probably more interested in the tax evasion and what money she has. It could be that they are waiting for her to do her taxes and see what she claims. Interesting. Then again, we could be waiting until April, or longer if somehow she gets an extension! God, I would hope not. And I thought the 2020 thing was how long the Feds have to get the money from her. I highly doubt she has eight more years before having to pay taxes. The IRS is usually not that slow in getting their money, I would think. Seriously, they get all over people like me for a few hundred bucks owed!

Could be. I don't think myself the lying would pan out federally, only statewise. The Feds are probably more interested in the tax evasion and what money she has. It could be that they are waiting for her to do her taxes and see what she claims. Interesting. Then again, we could be waiting until April, or longer if somehow she gets an extension! God, I would hope not. And I thought the 2020 thing was how long the Feds have to get the money from her. I highly doubt she has eight more years before having to pay taxes. The IRS is usually not that slow in getting their money, I would think. Seriously, they get all over people like me for a few hundred bucks owed!

If that is true then there are going to be several people upset.

Baez Law Firm

Cancelled.

THE BAEZ LAW FIRM, P.A.
Filing InformationRegistration NumberG06121900432StatusCANCELLEDFiled Date05/01/2006Expiration Date12/31/2011

What does this mean? His office closed or did JB get disbarred?

ETA Maybe this is in the other thread?

Baez Law Firm

Cancelled.

THE BAEZ LAW FIRM, P.A.
Filing InformationRegistration NumberG06121900432StatusCANCELLEDFiled Date05/01/2006Expiration Date12/31/2011

:floorlaugh: :great: :floorlaugh:

I think 2012 is going to be a great year!

Baez Law Firm

Cancelled.

THE BAEZ LAW FIRM, P.A.

:skip: :skip: :skip: :skip: Oh...er...mmm...was my response "very wrong"? :worms:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demee