Sidebar Discussion #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So...HLN running a five minute loop all day on "Where are they now?" Casey living in W Palm working on her brand and learning Spanish. George working for electrical contractor and "reluctant" to speak to Casey. Cindy busy remodeling the house and talks to Casey almost daily.

So does that mean George reluctantly speaks to Casey? I'd be a little reluctant too. Wonder if Cindy is putting in an in-ground pool?

Baez out and out accused George of duct taping little Caylee's face, wrapping her in garbage bags and dumping her in the neighborhood dump site. Can't George do anything about public accusations like that?

He could. But he won't.

Did he forget the part where she was writing checks from her friends checkbook and stealing from the grandparents? He feels she needed a "free get out of jail card" because she didn't fit in? He's a defense attorney....he sees what he wants to. jmo

oo that's another piece of carp her wrote about so far in this fractured fairy tale he's written.... He states that casey said she had to steal the money from amy's check book because she had no money and no place to stay.. and couldnt go home because "she" (her mother) was there.

Baez out and out accused George of duct taping little Caylee's face, wrapping her in garbage bags and dumping her in the neighborhood dump site. Can't George do anything about public accusations like that?

But JB can't explain the outline of a child's body in the trunk of the car. The smell of decomposition described by the many people who smelled it, including the dogs. The media needs to do there job. Their total lack of asking the right questions of JB is shameful. jmo

:seeya: Hey, Hey Everyone,....

Gone a few months,

Come back and y'all have "IT" and Baez Nailed to the Wall!!! :floorlaugh:

Great job!!!!

Oh, FYI On Amazon..... You need to click not helpful on reviews with 2 or more stars to send them to the bottom and yes Helpful on the ones with one star...

Keeps the Truthful ones on top....

oo that's another piece of carp her wrote about so far in this fractured fairy tale he's written.... He states that casey said she had to steal the money from amy's check book because she had no money and no place to stay.. and couldnt go home because "she" (her mother) was there.

She stole money from the grandparents in April and was home then. Did it ever occur to her to get a job???? She did go home, many times but I guess Mom did not leave any money out for her to steal so Amy was a sitting duck. What was wrong with her own home? Oh, yes.....no baby and no explanation for why she had no baby. Of course it never occurred to her ever to tell the truth. But then she claims to be "such a good liar" and having fun doing so was so much more interesting than the truth.

What gets me is JB preaches out of one side of his mouth we have to let it go and let her move on but stirs everything all over again by timing the release of his book with the trial anniversary. He really does not want this to die down. He wants to see people upset over it and in doing so he does put her at risk.....he's doing it....no one else or why would he write a book. What is the point? jmo

Yet out this end :maddening: they say the duct tape was not across the face.

:seeya: Hey, Hey Everyone,....

Gone a few months,

Come back and y'all have "IT" and Baez Nailed to the Wall!!! :floorlaugh:

Great job!!!!

Oh, FYI On Amazon..... You need to click not helpful on reviews with 2 or more stars to send them to the bottom and yes Helpful on the ones with one star...

Keeps the Truthful ones on top....

:takeabow::blowkiss::takeabow:Welcome back! I have missed you!

:takeabow::blowkiss::takeabow:Welcome back! I have missed you!

Missed you too..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:
You all have done a fantastic job here outing this book.....

In your past life were you Sherlock Homes???

THANK YOU HAL FOR THE GREAT REPORTING AND FOR SAYING WHAT SO MANY OF US FEEL SO WELL! (Prop line hit the nail on the head for me!)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aFEOr7CsCA"]Hal B -- ROCKED IT on In Session - YouTube[/ame]

Not "he" (her father) the supposed abuser or was he okay now because he conveniently disposed of her nuisance of a child?...:waitasec:

do a search for LKB and facebook - she has a quote - she wants the hate to go away.........
to quote myself re: her quote:

Draw me a road map or tell me where to look - I can't find it and I am getting the itch-ies being on this page!

Oh good grief I thought that said LDB not LKB. I'll have to go look. BTW thanks for the IS upload! About to watch that too

But JB can't explain the outline of a child's body in the trunk of the car. The smell of decomposition described by the many people who smelled it, including the dogs. The media needs to do there job. Their total lack of asking the right questions of JB is shameful. jmo

Oh, he got the answer he wanted when Lee said it could be decomposing trash.

Gads, I feel like it was just yesterday not a year ago that lady justice cried tears for Caylee and struck lightening down in retaliation.

Jb: In the book, one of the, uh, first things, one of the things that I mention when we talk about the case and uh the abuse is that Cheney Mason and I sat George down in his office, and this was just before, uh, the letters were going to come out, uh, from one of the jailhouse snitches that, uh Casey was alleging that, uh, that her abused her, and we sat George down and we told him that his daughter was saying that she, that he sexually abused her, and, um, he didn't admit to it, but he didn't deny it, and we found that to be very shocking to us, that, it left Cheney and I looking at each other in, in complete, uh, we were dumbfounded and we couldn't understand how he just didnt deny it. Now again, thats one of those things that are more subjective opinion but all I can tell you is we confronted uh Mr. Anthony about the abuse and he never, ever, ever denied it.

Gvs: Was there ever a suggestion or any accusation that he ever abused the child, Caylee Anthony?

Jb: You know, we thought, and uh, first of all, thats something we gave consideration to when we were, uh, investigating the case. In fact, we, we, we even thought and considered maybe the reason that he didn't call 911 was because, uh, you know, an autopsy would ensue and that kind of abuse would be revealed. However I, I didn't have any evidence to support it, uh, it was just speculation, and because of that, uh, you know, I, I said no, we can't go that far. It's not something that, well, I could have argued it, and, and, and we could have pushed the issue. I, I just didn't feel comfortable doing it

End of interview.

Thanks FLmom for transcribing this!

Re my bold - wasn't it said earlier that Jose said they sat down in the Anthony's living room?? or am I remembering incorrectly - if right - now it's changed to CM's office!! :what:

2nd bold - he's says that was speculation and would have been going too far - but he has no problem with the p***s in her mouth in the mornings??!! :maddening:

THANK YOU HAL FOR THE GREAT REPORTING AND FOR SAYING WHAT SO MANY OF US FEEL SO WELL! (Prop line hit the nail on the head for me!)

Hal B -- ROCKED IT on In Session - YouTube

What the heck is Steve Helling talking about??? CA sent that necklace to FCA as soon as she was sprung and CA has been wearing hers for more than a year. We have pics of her wearing it in Ohio or Iowa or wherever those pretend surprise sightings of her were.

What else is he stretching for his article. In the know? Not!!

Oop! Almost even - 22 members - 24 guests!! Earlier I noticed their were only 19 members and 38 guests!

Hi everyone (guests)! :seeya: come on in - this forum doesn't bite!! :pillowfight2:

Oop! Almost even - 22 members - 24 guests!! Earlier I noticed their were only 19 members and 38 guests!

Hi everyone (guests)! :seeya: come on in - this forum doesn't bite!! :pillowfight2:

Yeah sure - Hi FCA!!:seeya: Hi Baez's minions! :seeya:

What the heck is Steve Helling talking about??? CA sent that necklace to FCA as soon as she was sprung and CA has been wearing hers for more than a year. We have pics of her wearing it in Ohio or Iowa or wherever those pretend surprise sightings of her were.

What else is he stretching for his article. In the know? Not!!

I sat here laughing a gasket - when he said this was the first he heard of it. :waitasec: REALLY???????? We have known for.like.ever !!!!!!

FYI, this book has a 4 1/2 star rating on Itunes if any of you have an account. Everyone in my family has left a 1 star so far but there are only 3 of us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08