Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reading Hal. He does have a way with words! :floorlaugh:

But Baez saves most of his scorn for George Anthony, Casey’s father. In the book, written with Peter Golenbock, Baez expands on his opening statement that George sexually abused daughter Casey and that Caylee drowned. Baez foreshadows that he’ll have a lot to say about George and delivers in Chapter 13 of the 34-chapter book.

But the book flap announces that Baez is “one of the most-sought-after attorneys in the country.”

Does he sound like a fabulist

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...z-his-book-has-the-tone-of-a-sore-winner.html

Now, I'm off to read the comments. I'm bound to be :floorlaugh: and :what:

Did anyone else hear on HLN just awhile ago that LA has now forgiven FCA?
I thought to myself what has he forgiven her for?
Killing Caylee? Breaking his heart? Not telling him she was PG? Telling him a lie? Not coming to his wedding?
I guess it really doesn't matter - the A's are all sick and disgusting!

Lot of forgiveness going around again. Could it be about :what: what fca said about him? Looking for more of that money train to roll on in?:maddening:

I hope when FCA writes her book it is titled something akin to "Flowers in the Attic" or "Duct Tape in the Wood" - these sicko family members kissing and making up with this makes my stomach turn. I hope she writes a "tell all" book about her "abuse". That'll fix em.

Wrote that oca did not have one friend.

Jb became ill several times, and one time told oca he had to stop representing her, it was too much and he was becoming ineffective. oca begged him to not leave.Judge Perry stopped the preceedings for the day and allowed jb to rest.

Said it was ldb who approached them with the deal, towards trials end, for up to 13 years if oca would admit to what she did. Entire dt wanted her to take the deal. She would not and that's why cm asked for comp hearing

I cant get over how obviously guilty she was even to her own counsel!!!! even to JB! even to everyone on earth but 12 jurors!

Not that I have ever believed for one minute the drowning story, but we now have the answer to the rhetorical question, "Who makes an accident look like a homicide". Not much money in an accidental drowning, but seems like plenty was made selling tickets to this circus.

Killing Caylee? Breaking his heart? Not telling him she was PG? Telling him a lie? Not coming to his wedding?

For not inviting him to the baby shower of course! :floorlaugh:

From all the tweets in Twitterland....looks like In Session has an all day revival going on about the "verdict". Nejame is coming up to point out false information in the book. LOL. That should be good.

Ahhh do tell. I love Vinnie. Give us a report if you can, please.

I'm not real good at posting but let me say he went on a crazy rant about the opening statment and Bozo not planning on any proof what so ever.

I hope PattyG is recording this for those that can not watch.

Really??? Funny how he waited until he read the book to forgive her. I guess he was holding back until he seen she didn't mention him molesting her.
GA I hope you go after Baez.. Enough is enough!

I recall seeing a video of LA talking about the father of the baby. He said he knows who it is but will never tell. Pretty obvious the father doesn't give a darn about Caylee either. The time limit has passed and he did nothing for her either. He could have sued kc in civil court just like Ron Goldman's dad did to OJ.

I find it more than coincidence that Caylee died on Father's Day. I have always believed she died the night before. When GA was referencing that Monday, he was referring to the Monday prior to the 16th. He misremembered or was coached by cindy.

This is pretty deplorable and not very fair to say the very least! To think there might be a young man and his family out in the world somewhere who will never know Caylee was their child/grandchild. It might be because, imo, if a young man realized he is the dad, goodbye bankroll. Seems everything is such a big secret with them all. :banghead:

Consider the source - I'll believe it when I watch LA say that...Cindy? Easy to believe - but George and Lee? Pahtewy - think that's carp stirring to get some news.

Who easily forgives a sister or a daughter for lies that mark you as a pervert for life. Think about it. Those who pick up on social media hotbuttons in this case know exactly which ones to push on us....

From all the tweets in Twitterland....looks like In Session has an all day revival going on about the "verdict". Nejame is coming up to point out false information in the book. LOL. That should be good.

I'd like for him to answer the question about the LDT's. Unless I blinked and missed it, and since FL. has such liberal laws about disclosiing info, how come we never saw that document(s)? Sorry, yea, about GA. We saw the results with the other family with a missing child in FL. I know GA wasn't the one under the gun, but it was part of the argument in court.

Wouldn't it be sweet if somebody could step into all of this and seperate fact from story and present it? Or at least call them on the carpet to bring it on, open everything up? I'm tired of words. I want to see paper proof on some of the stuff being regurgitated.:banghead:

Jeff Ashton will also be on to discuss the case and hopefully, the book!

I thought I'd not be able to watch today, but I must say that the shock of the verdict seems to have left me and the aftermath is quite satisfactory. I do love Vinne and Mike Brooks today. They are making me feel good that there are others out there for Caylee.

I just love karma when it gets to work. I will say, though, that is the Chinese water version of karma. Drip, drip, drip.

Consider the source - I'll believe it when I watch LA say that...Cindy? Easy to believe - but George and Lee? Pahtewy - think that's carp stirring to get some news.

Who easily forgives a sister or a daughter for lies that mark you as a pervert for life. Think about it.

I think it's true...... fits right in with the reports that LA has moved into Hopespring Drive and CA/GA have moved on to greener pastures with their 'charity' funds.
LA couldn't hold a grudge when there was $$ to be made. imo

I'd like for him to answer the question about the LDT's. Unless I blinked and missed it, and since FL. has such liberal laws about disclosiing info, how come we never saw that document(s)? Sorry, yea, about GA. We saw the results with the other family with a missing child in FL. I know GA wasn;t the one under the gun, but it was part of the argument in court.

Wouldn't it be sweet if somebody could step into all of this and seperate fact from story and present it? Or at least call them on the carpet to bring it on, open everything up? I'm tired of words. I want to see paper proof on some of the stuff being regurgitated.:banghead:

Oh Oh - I think you've just hit the same wall I have!!:seeya: I saw and heard quite enough of Baez theories at trial and now know how dangerous the results of them can be.

:seeya: Good Morning,

I cannot believe it is one year today since that freaking "verdict" :banghead:

I hope the Pinellas 12 are haunted by their decision and never have a moment's peace ...

:rose: Remembering Caylee on this very sad day :rose:

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members