Sidebar Discussion #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You took the words right out of my mouth. And many of the posts by people who have stated they are done with Casey Anthony. I personally am enjoying my Independance Day holiday readine Baez's book. IMO it's a much better read than Ashton's book. It's refreshing to read something that's not all about "sour grapes".

Good morning rossva :) Would you mind posting your views on this book? Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you :)

According to him, He had the idea to use this in 2009! Imo, there should be no more time given to his misconceptions. It is of no concern, but when someone as trivial as him makes me loose sleep after the other mountains of mistruths, how can anyone really believe anything? Did he really think this drivel would enhance anybody's thoughts for the betterment of his former client or himself? :floorlaugh: Dismal and major fail.

Did you catch the part where Baez said there were computer searches on
June 16th researching "suicide". he stated that the search was done by George.
Did we ever hear of this???
If this is true (which I doubt) it certainly would have been revealed

Back to posting. Here's what we have been up to & all finished! ignore the tools on the deck lol. A do it yourself that just about done us in!

002-1.jpg

Back to posting. Here's what we have been up to & all finished! ignore the tools on the deck lol. A do it yourself that just about done us in!

002-1.jpg

Hey Tulessa, I haven't seen you in a while.
The project looks great. Looks like a professional job. Now you can sit in relax in a room that you have created. Enjoy

I am being attacked by a troll on amazon...good grief!

Wants to know what page I'm on in the book?

Makes me wish I could write another review :)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I recall seeing a video of LA talking about the father of the baby. He said he knows who it is but will never tell. Pretty obvious the father doesn't give a darn about Caylee either. The time limit has passed and he did nothing for her either. He could have sued kc in civil court just like Ron Goldman's dad did to OJ.

I find it more than coincidence that Caylee died on Father's Day. I have always believed she died the night before. When GA was referencing that Monday, he was referring to the Monday prior to the 16th. He misremembered or was coached by cindy.

We never heard nor saw any indication that Caylee died on Father's Day.

I have a thought these days and this isn't directed at you Whisperer, that there is so much misinformation out there with Baez making the rounds trying to rehabilitate himself and FCA - that maybe we could try sticking to the outline the LE and the prosecution and the actual evidence gave us.

It is no secret that the social media minions that Baez hired took our (we"bloggers" in general)dislike and theories about GA and ran with him making him the fall guy.

All of a sudden there is a lot of new theories about the Anthony's and the case out there that I am getting the distinct feeling we are being "played".

And if there is anything I hate - it's being played. IMO:moo:

I am being attacked by a troll on amazon...good grief!

Yes they are back in full force - I guess because of the anniversary of the verdict...I see them everywhere.

Did you catch the part where Baez said there were computer searches on
June 16th researching "suicide". he stated that the search was done by George.
Did we ever hear of this???
If this is true (which I doubt) it certainly would have been revealed

You mean way back when? Of course we did not hear this, not in the courtroom, but then with all those danged motions to supress and whatever, who the heck knows what is really what. We are basically no closer to the truth than when this all began. There is no way anybody can just pick and choose what is real, what is lie(well, on that we know some of them), who did what computer search, etc. What I think he is trying to do is just try and show how there were other things going on(real or imagined)that he used to make his book a little more dishy. Any one us of use could do the same thing. I recently found some info about GA's timecard for July 15th that is pretty questionable.

:truce: Imo, he is taking some of this and some of that, some of what he and his minnions no doubt read in a certain:seeya: site to make his job easier. I'm not finished reading, but FGS, it seems like the one who controlled in which direction his side would take this is CA. Think pool.

Think of it this way, if he can't even get the right info to use on what car GA owned in June( all over the place in videos, proof on epass records), right there.....kwim?

JB will be on Greta tonight on fox news, plugging his book and spreading the drowning/sexual abuse/GA thought he was the father tales according to the promos.

Hey Tulessa, I haven't seen you in a while.
The project looks great. Looks like a professional job. Now you can sit in relax in a room that you have created. Enjoy
We've been working our butt's off. Th master br is next. Miss you guys~:)

Good morning! I've been reading and reading the reviews. I DO have a favorite! :what:

Oh boy! Cheney Mason is on InSession now. I'm reading here and just catching the odd word here and there.

He gives out the impression that he is besotted by the felon, and I have to wonder why. (strong, relisiant, independant woman who has survived the torture of jail life).

As of August 24, the situation should make a sudden change when FCA is free of probation. What will she do? Will she continue to submit to her lawyer's efforts to protect her or will her version of the Bella Vita start?

As for the book, I'm waiting for the post-release furor for it to die down. LOL! I read on Amazon yesterday that some of the used books are selling for $18.00 or more. Some poor suckers are taking a big loss on the ones they ordered at the original price. Jeff's book still costs a bit more almost a year later. I checked with my local bookstore... they ordered 3 copies for their shelves. Wonder how many will sell.

You mean way back when? Of course we did not hear this, not in the courtroom, but then with all those danged motions to supress and whatever, who the heck knows what is really what. We are basically no closer to the truth than when this all began. There is no way anybody can just pick and choose what is real, what is lie(well, on that we know some of them), who did what computer search, etc. What I think he is trying to do is just try and show how there were other things going on(real or imagined)that he used to make his book a little more dishy. Any one us of use could do the same thing. I recently found some info about GA's timecard for July 15th that is pretty questionable.

:truce: Imo, he is taking some of this and some of that, some of what he and his minnions no doubt read in a certain:seeya: site to make his job easier. I'm not finished reading, but FGS, it seems like the one who controlled in which direction his side would take this is CA. Think pool.

Think of it this way, if he can't even get the right info to use on what car GA owned in June( all over the place in videos, proof on epass records), right there.....kwim?

When would George have been on the oomputer on the 16th? We know he was at work in the afternoon. How does he know it wasn't FCA? She could have been disturbed enough to not sign into her own account on the computer to do a search. Baez just doesn't know much about computers and he is such a simpleton to even suggest it was George.

Yes they are back in full force - I guess because of the anniversary of the verdict...I see them everywhere.

Time to head to the basement for some Kevlar:D

Good morning! I've been reading and reading the reviews. I DO have a favorite! :what:

Oh boy! Cheney Mason is on InSession now. I'm reading here and just catching the odd word here and there.

He gives out the impression that he is besotted by the felon, and I have to wonder why. (strong, relisiant, independant woman who has survived the torture of jail life).

As of August 24, the situation should make a sudden change when FCA is free of probation. What will she do? Will she continue to submit to her lawyer's efforts to protect her or will her version of the Bella Vita start?

As for the book, I'm waiting for the post-release furor for it to die down. LOL! I read on Amazon yesterday that some of the used books are selling for $18.00 or more. Some poor suckers are taking a big loss on the ones they ordered at the original price. Jeff's book still costs a bit more almost a year later. I checked with my local bookstore... they ordered 3 copies for their shelves. Wonder how many will sell.

Really? Three books?? :floorlaugh: Thanks for that.

I watched Mason on the Wesh clips yesterday and laughed when he said - nope haven't read the book-don't plan to.

I agree - I think he is besotted with her and I also think he is furious that Baez is "out there" talking about his relationship with FCA - when she "belings" to him now - he's her lawyer - not Baez....blah blah...

We never heard nor saw any indication that Caylee died on Father's Day.

I have a thought these days and this isn't directed at you Whisperer, that there is so much misinformation out there with Baez making the rounds trying to rehabilitate himself and FCA - that maybe we could try sticking to the outline the LE and the prosecution and the actual evidence gave us.

It is no secret that the social media minions that Baez hired took our (we"bloggers" in general)dislike and theories about GA and ran with him making him the fall guy.

All of a sudden there is a lot of new theories about the Anthony's and the case out there that I am getting the distinct feeling we are being "played".

And if there is anything I hate - it's being played. IMO:moo:

BBM. I think we all have been played since day one. Remember how we couldn't understand why the Anthonys went for immunity pretty fast that made a lot of us go Hmmm? Basic normal thought imo is why do that when there'd be nothing to hide? I mean if they were ignorant.

I think it is pretty chitty that truth or mistruth is coming out right now and WHY is it such a big deal to be in the media like a pimple on the arse of society? Why has ths turned into the Anthony family saga of dysfunction? Why isn't something being done about this? - DH made a comment yesterday because I kept asking him how could all this be said without opening this case back up and he said we do not know who is behind the scenes still working on this. He was speaking more of the fraudation schemes, but same holds true, imo.

I agree, we were all played like a :boohoo: fine violin.:maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members