Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I"m busting with glee here .....

So - ummm - er - has everyone had a look at the most recent comments on Amazon regarding Baez's book... :party:

Why not stroll on over????

I took a stroll. Excellent review . That person is owed a big thanks.

Does anyone else find Peter Golenbock's use of the words "no-nothings" and "haters" in his comment to be a bit "juvenile"?

BTW....isn't it "know-nothings"?

Brooke.- so very true.

All the bad things that happened to him - they are never his fault. Everybody else is the bad guy, and out to get him; his ex wife, the FL bar, LE, the media, other lawyers - it goes on and on.

I kept hearing this old song - "nobody likes me, everybody hates me, I'm gonna eat some worms". IMO - he's a big baby.

He rubbed elbows with a few big wigs back in the day and must have thought to himself "they love me and I'm a big deal now" and now nobody cares. He can't get it - It was never about him to everybody else but him.

He should have just done his job, I think people would have respected him for that but no... He saw himself as the rookie, going up against the machine. He got a taste of fame and liked it

What he did was kept oca from talking early on when she wanted to and created this mess. It could have ended back in august 2008, but we all know how that went.

Anybody else notice this? The main author's name is Baez, wonder if they are figuring out that has a negative connotation! LMAO :floorlaugh: Guess the bellavitateam decided that Peter should take top billing! Better for sales that way, I guess! LMAOROF

interesting.jpg

I'm wondering how long it's going to take before a media outlet or all of them pick up on the South Park "lift" that Baez used in his book and call him on it??

Wonder if he even knows that's where it's from or did FCA do the ultimate con??? It is used after all as the "big feature" event in his book...

I did enjoy the reviewer that sounds oh so familiar.

On a lighter note, there is another review that should be of interest here.

LOL. I kept trying to figure out why I knew that name. I ended up googling it before I figured it out. Some sleuth I am.

(I am speaking of one of the 5 star reviews. I'm sure y'all will see which one I mean.)

And here we are minding our P'sQ's and TOS by not specifically putting a name to a comment....

oops I think I goofed up and insinuated more than some, so I edited my post a bit, let me know if I need to be more on the QT with it? I'm trying to delete my review I didn't know about TOS, oops!! someone please alert it for me??

I'm wondering how long it's going to take before a media outlet or all of them pick up on the South Park "lift" that Baez used in his book and call him on it??

Wonder if he even knows that's where it's from or did FCA do the ultimate con??? It is used after all as the "big feature" event in his book...

I would give anything for Kathi Belish to do a story on that!

Well many thanks my WS friends - much to my surprise this turned out to be a "most excellent" day - I'm off to catch up on a few have-to's before heading to bed. :blowkiss: And oh yes - I am walking around chuckling away to myself at the thought that maybe - just maybe FCA completely blindsided Jose with her "story" - bwhahaha!

Thanks a million folks for doing everything you do to keep all of us in the know.

Swirling around in my mind is a vision (sick but it wont go away).

What ever time it was early Christmas morning JB is shopping at Wal-Mart for a saw (up-chucking).

My mind see's him and Spitz sitting at a table with the Christmas lights all aglow on the tree at JB house with HIS children snuggled in their beds and Spitz is distroying Caylee's fragile little skull. This makes me sick. I realize it probably happened in a forensics space but I have to wonder what that jury would have thought if they really knew why that skull was broken. (did they know it was broken? I can't remember.)

Thanks a million folks for doing everything you do to keep all of us in the know.

Swirling around in my mind is a vision (sick but it wont go away).

What ever time it was early Christmas morning JB is shopping at Wal-Mart for a saw (up-chucking).

My mind see's him and Spitz sitting at a table with the Christmas lights all aglow on the tree at JB house with HIS children snuggled in their beds and Spitz is distroying Caylee's fragile little skull. This makes me sick. I realize it probably happened in a forensics space but I have to wonder what that jury would have thought if they really knew why that skull was broken. (did they know it was broken? I can't remember.)

Yes, and I believe it was done in a room in the funeral home where Caylee's little bones were left on a shelf. The break was mentioned in court.

Just as a reminder.....

For example, as soon as we started seeing a pattern of negative comments about George Anthony, we advised the defense attorneys to start asking him tough questions, thereby focusing the negative attention on him while diverting it from Casey Anthony Finally, we were able to then look at the trends within the blog comments and analyze the results which led to a successful defense tactic.
http://www.thejuryexpert.com/2011/09/trial-strategy-using-social-media-analytics/

And there you have it folks................."A DEFENSE TACTIC"

I did enjoy the reviewer that sounds oh so familiar.

On a lighter note, there is another review that should be of interest here.

LOL. I kept trying to figure out why I knew that name. I ended up googling it before I figured it out. Some sleuth I am.

(I am speaking of one of the 5 star reviews. I'm sure y'all will see which one I mean.)
I'm clueless (about the 5 star reviewer)...too tired to read all that nonsense.
Initials would be helpful. TIA

Not that one - the reader comments....keep reading...you'll find it.

:giggle: FANTASTIC!

Hope everyone had a GREAT Day today! I'm beat:blushing:

Let's play Fact or Lie now, can we? hu? hu? :please:

This is so dumb, but so good for a belly:floorlaugh: laugh, very well tagged as lies lies lies lies lies! (oops, too many lies):waitasec:

When did GA drive a PT Cruiser? :waitasec:
When did CA drive the PT cruiser to the towyard?:waitasec:
When did CA and GA walk up to the ATM by the towyard to draw money for the bill?:waitasec:
'GA was composed, stoic didn't say a word during the 911 call':waitasec:

We can either drop the subject or I'll start with the notes sometime tomorrow when I'm rested and then we can(being snarky)all run our spin cycle on our washers to get the real feel of what's going on.:maddening:

I may not ever be the best cookie in the jar here at WS, but FGS, I do know how to read and this info isn't right.

:bedtime:

:offtobed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members