Sidebar Discussion #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as CM's interview, He said KC is very interested in Photography. CM asked if the station would hire her. I think she is going to sell a coffee table book. Probably baby pics of herself and all her school pics. Maybe a few from her travels after she was released from jail. Oh and the ever so popular nose piercing, maybe more tatoos. JB will force her to add photos of his N.Y. trips and the famous people he mingled with. CM acts like the 24th of august she is care free. She still has legal problems, what is he thinking????
If CM is trying to convince the world KC and her P. jury are smarter than all of us, news people, other attorneys and judges His best bet is yes, go ahead and retire. PLEASE !!!!

I didn’t read the book, but I am GLAD the brave ones here did; so we would know the lies he and the Felon spat.

I went in the local B&N, placed a sticky note on it that said: “Not Worth Reading! Send the money you were going to buy this book with to: Texas Equusearch at texasequusearch.org.”

Then, I bought “11th Hour” by James Patterson and “The Innocent” by David Baldacci. I left with a BIG Grin on my face.

I didn’t read the book, but I am GLAD the brave ones here did; so we would know the lies he and the Felon spat.

I went in the local B&N, placed a sticky note on it that said: “Not Worth Reading! Send the money you were going to buy this book with to: Texas Equusearch at texasequusearch.org.”

Then, I bought “11th Hour” by James Patterson and “The Innocent” by David Baldacci. I left with a BIG Grin on my face.

Hooray for SleuthTheTruth - You deserve a ThwartCake!! :cupcake:

Geez I just assumed we tidewater folks on the west coast in Canada would not be treated to this trash, but maybe I should take my sticky notes and wander off to Chapters aka Indigo and see what i can find...

As far as CM's interview, He said KC is very interested in Photography. CM asked if the station would hire her. I think she is going to sell a coffee table book. Probably baby pics of herself and all her school pics. Maybe a few from her travels after she was released from jail. Oh and the ever so popular nose piercing, maybe more tatoos. JB will force her to add photos of his N.Y. trips and the famous people he mingled with. CM acts like the 24th of august she is care free. She still has legal problems, what is he thinking????
If CM is trying to convince the world KC and her P. jury are smarter than all of us, news people, other attorneys and judges His best bet is yes, go ahead and retire. PLEASE !!!!

I could go without ever seeing another photo of her mug. Please no more backne. Shudder.

I'm wondering if CM's baffling championing and protection of FCA is mainly driven by a desire to shield her from JB rather than the public. That may have been his motivation for joining the DT in the first place. He certainly appears to despise him.
I'm also wondering if FCA gave JB permission to write this book as part-payment for his services long ago, before things went badly between them and before CM was on the scene to advise her against it.

Took one for the Team

Jb writes that he quit the defense team after the trial so he could take a job teaching at harvard, spend time with his family and also so that this case would not define him (he mentions now working on the aurba case). So of course in an effort to distance himself and move on, he then spends his time writing a book about said case and goes on a book media tour to promote it.

From the 1st chapter on he gets timelines and witness statement quotes wrong.

He spend waaaaaaay too much.time, almost obsessed, with righting any perceived slight. Example; he's pissed that the media referred to his kissimmee office as being in a strip mall because he spent 30k renovating his office. (Well he does have his priorities). There is more of the same for anyone who said bad things about him I.E. members of the press, certain TV stations, MN and forget about JA - half the book is pot shots at him. He must think the DT's nicknames are funny. They are not, and he sounds like a 12 year old.

Never believed there was a zanny and if oca talked about her he would stop her and slowing got oca to stop alltogether

Insinuated that when he went to jail 1st time to meet oca he had no idea about the case or the extensive media coverge. (oca had public defender, had been in jail for days, and this was all over the news). He wrote that with any luck he'll be on the 11pm news and asked his wife to tape it for his website

He was afraid of using a mental defense bacause he thought oca would fire him.

Thinks laura b was a standup woman and cain was set up as a liar.

Said oca only reason for seeing her parents (jail house visits) was to convince them to bond her out and they all knew they were being recorded from the get go.

JB had another bailbondsman (not lp) who was going to get oca out. Required the A's put up their house Ca said yes ga said no so oca stayed in jail.
One juror confided to him that once dr spitz testified the case was over for prosecution.
Was pissed with dr danzinger about face with his report. Suggested that because he made most of his money testifing for Prosecution cases that he was told "you can forget about getting more business" if he testified for oca.

Said he withdrew weitz because he had become too defense oriented and tried too hard.

Jb never ever believed that GA had murdered Caylee

Nothing, and I mean nothing, of importance is in this book.
JB does state that the entire A family are liars.

LA was the only one who called to thank him for saving oca.

Took one for the Team

Jb writes that he quit the defense team after the trial so he could take a job teaching at harvard, spend time with his family and also so that this case would not define him (he mentions now working on the aurba case). So of course in an effort to distance himself and move on, he then spends his time writing a book about said case and goes on a book media tour to promote it.

He spend waaaaaaay too much.time, almost obsessed, with righting any perceived slight. Example; he's pissed that the media referred to his kissimmee office as being in a strip mall because he spent 30k renovating his office. (Well he does have his priorities). There is more of the same for anyone who said bad things about him I.E. members of the press, certain TV stations, MN and forget about JA - half the book is pot shots at him. He must think the DT's nicknames are funny. They are not, and he sounds like a 12 year old.

Never believed there was a zanny and if oca talked about her he would stop her and slowing got oca to stop alltogether

Insinuated that when he went to jail 1st time to meet oca he had no idea about the case or the extensive media coverge. (oca had public defender, had been in jail for days, and this was all over the news). He wrote that with any luck he'll be on the 11pm news and asked his wife to tape it for his website

Said oca only reason for seeing her parents (jail house visits) was to convince them to bond her out and they all knew they were being recorded from the get go.

JB had another bailbondsman (not lp) who was going to get oca out. Required the A's put up their house Ca said yes ga said no so oca stayed in jail.
One juror confided to him that once dr spitz testified the case was over for prosecution.
Was pissed with dr danzinger about face with his report. Suggested that because he made most of his money testifing for Prosecution cases that he was told "you can forget about getting more business" if he testified for oca.

Said he withdrew weitz because he had become too defense oriented and tried too hard.

Thanks for the summary... I sure wouldnt be able to get that far. When did the juror confide in Jb that the case was over for the prosecution once spitz testified..... And wow..That was their turning point?

Took one for the Team

Thanks Zippitydoda - that's a lot of stuff I hadn't heard before- I appreciate it!

BBM: Seriously? That's funny considering how much he used them.

Tell me - no juicy bits about Mason??? :waitasec:

Thanks for the summary... I sure wouldnt be able to get that far. When did the juror confide in Jb that the case was over for the prosecution once spitz testified..... And wow..That was their turning point?

Interesting - I actually saw it as the other way around....:what: Dr. Spitz was so bad in his testimony I felt badly for some one who'd been so well respected to be in such bad shape and actually get on the witness stand.

Therefore - I believe that is another "mistruth" from Mr. Baez...

Wrote nice words about CM

Don't know when the juror told him that.

Also the photos in the book appear to be streched - making him appear svelt - could it be more "trickery" (to use a word from CM)

As for the GA accusations. He uses words like "I believe" and "oca said".

Wrote nice words about CM

Don't know when the juror told him that.

Also the photos in the book appear to be streched - making him appear svelt - could it be more "trickery" (to use a word from CM)

As for the GA accusations. He uses words like "I believe" and "oca said".

Jose is obviously suffering from short man syndrone. I also firmly believe he watches his opening statement on the average of....twice a month.

You took the words right out of my mouth. And many of the posts by people who have stated they are done with Casey Anthony. I personally am enjoying my Independance Day holiday readine Baez's book. IMO it's a much better read than Ashton's book. It's refreshing to read something that's not all about "sour grapes".

Um Kay. Glad you are having fun.

I can't think of anything he could possible have left to say that we'd need to hear.

Well he has told us (like we hadn't figured it out) that ALL of the A's are liars.
Why does he think Casey told him the truth?
He is soo stupid, he seems not to understand the implications of all these
'secrets' he is divulging..?

Thanks to everyone who have bit the bullet, read his book and are reporting to us any tidbits that they find.

I'm still catching up on this thread, but something I had to ask...

Are there any pictures in JB's book? New ones? Some that he may have paid for?

i didn’t read the book, but i am glad the brave ones here did; so we would know the lies he and the felon spat.

I went in the local b&n, placed a sticky note on it that said: “not worth reading! Send the money you were going to buy this book with to: Texas equusearch at texasequusearch.org.”

then, i bought “11th hour” by james patterson and “the innocent” by david baldacci. I left with a big grin on my face.
bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Book by Casey's Lawyer Baez, says:

People were reacting not with intellligence or objectivity as to the evidence, but rather with hatred and anger towards his client. Certainly I'd say all of us if we were honest with the reaction to Cayley's death, and her mother's rather odd behaviors, would agree, that hatred and therefore, bias was immediately prevelant reactions and seen as less then objective in this regard and case:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...aez-makes-the-case-for-his-clients-innocence/

extract from link: (snipped and BBM)

Crimesider: In the book you go over a couple pieces of evidence not revealed at trial that bolster your theory that Caylee died in the family's pool while both Casey and her father were home, and that her father buried the little girl. What do you think is the most important thing people should know that you didn't get to put out there during the case?
Caylee was NOT buried!! She was discarded like trash and thrown into a swamp. NOT BURIED. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi