Sidebar Discussion #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ANJ, you have to let Hal know about this. It's big! A second article from him is in order now, with all this new stuff.

If any of this had come out during the trial, and could have been used by the PT to thwart what the DT claimed, I wonder if it would have had any affect on the Pinellas 12.
I think the jury couldn't look any worse than it does now.
JMO

I have been out of pocket today, just now finished reading here.

A-News-Junkie YOU ROCK!!! :you rock: South Park – WOW!

Who all has been notified? Has a list been started? Is Yuri, John Allen, Linda, Jeff, Frank, HHSS, and HHPB on the list of ones notified about the South Park Caper? I think they should know.

I went to your link, started at #1 and :thud: :thud:

Never mind notifying the P12, they would not understand anyway. It’s not the Movie or Dessert page. If they really had to look at anything else they would need Pretzels in the break room. AJMO

I'm surprised thedessertladie hasn't put it out on twitter..

Just up and checking the boards now. I just found last nights GVS interview (I've added the answers in blue). Jose is so obtuse in this interview.

BAEZ: You know, there's a lot of questions that will never be answered. I want to know what happened to that duct tape after George used it at the command center. The roll was used up!I want to know why he didn't tell law enforcement that for the last 20 years they had buried their pets the same exact way that Caylee was found. I want to know a little bit more about the car. Why did he show up to pick up the car at the tow yard with a gas can? How did he know the car was out of gas? Casey often used the cans because she had no $$ to buy gas)Why did he tell Simon Birch that the car had been there for three years -- I'm sorry -- three days? How did he know that if he thought the car was in Jacksonville? Duh, it said so in the letter he got from the towing company! So there's lots of questions that will never be answered. Part of that has to do with the way the case was investigated. Another part of that is because people just aren't talking. That would be FCA for the most part.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-th...uestions-will-never-be-answered#ixzz1zqEBQnlF

Who all has been notified? Has a list been started? Is Yuri, John Allen, Linda, Jeff, Frank, HHSS, and HHPB on the list of ones notified about the South Park Caper? I think they should know.

Never mind notifying the P12, they would not understand anyway. It’s not the Movie or Dessert page. If they really had to look at anything else they would need Pretzels in the break room. AJMO

Thank you SleuthTheTruth. I told you guys first!!!!!!! Then posted it on Hal's comments and at Amazon.

Puke alert: Fox news saying Geraldo and JB coming up next. I will try to listen to it, but I am on cup one of morning coffee.

Nothing new there. Showed clip for part 2 of GVS tonight and Geraldo acting like Geraldo. Said the prosecution blew the case - that sure sounds like he knows she is guilty. Whined about how the attorneys who won her acquittal are hated.....Said people are competing for her... blah, blah, blah....trying to get her to commercially commit to a project....

AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHY I HOPE THIS SOUTH PARK THING BLOWS UP - MAYBE ANYONE TALKING TO HER ABOUT PAYING HER FOR 'HER STORY' WILL REALIZE, IT WON'T BE HERS AND THE LIABILITY MIGHT BE TOO GREAT. ...................................... LET HER FADE AWAY, PLEASE! :please:

Where is Locgicalgirl? She is going to blow a fuse when she see's all this.
I am so shocked. I know I shouldn't be but this is amazing. This tragedy has been a compilation of all fictitious characters. What a farce, just like Kc's imaginary friends, I guess she is pretty proud of herself, She's such a good liar. The family portrayed in these episodes are so much like the A's, WOW JUST WOW. This needs to be put out there.

Here I am Ricki :seeya: I was here plotting with A_News_Junkie from the beginning. She sprang the ....ermm...Amazon.....thingy..:what: on me and that's what got the ball rolling.

How Brilliant is our _News? I have been laughing all day yesterday. The real treat was reading Hal's blog last night - I was just over the moon!

Something tells me that he is blowing up Casey's phone as we speak. Casey will just tell him that she was actually a writer for South Park. Juliet Lewis hooked her up with the job! :floorlaugh:

BBM :floorlaugh:

Something tells me Casey's reply to Jose will be "I've got some ocean front property in Arizona to sell ya too dude, I live in a fantasy world remember??????"

From the comments I have read, Baez is very naiive....

Here I am Ricki :seeya: I was here plotting with A_News_Junkie from the beginning. She sprang the ....ermm...Amazon.....thingy..:what: on me and that's what got the ball rolling.

How Brilliant is our _News? I have been laughing all day yesterday. The real treat was reading Hal's blog last night - I was just over the moon!

I so hope he has another blog today with the other episodes. I also am hoping others will follow in his footsteps and out JB and his girl. This is really amusing. Wonder what the story they will come up with to say it isn't so.

Well I've noticed people like Steve Helling @People are real wimps - I watched him for the first couple of times just a couple of days ago - and I'm telling you - that guy should take a course in NLP - he knows nothing about body language - All of his "tells" with his eyes indicate he is lying like a rug with his stories about FCA - and if you yelled boo - he would jump 6 feet. Imagine that for yourself next time you watch a clip of his....LOL.

Whoops - got off my point here - now is the time to keep retweeting and reposting the South Park news - because right now JB is telling his story and everyone in media land is all aflutter - but they'll bite for sure - this South Park stuff should be the next wave of media coming out.....I'm fine with JB flapping his gums right now - it will just make him look worse when we get our "go-around". :floorlaugh:

I so hope he has another blog today with the other episodes. I also am hoping others will follow in his footsteps and out JB and his girl. This is really amusing. Wonder what they story they will come up with to say it isn't so.

Wait - wait - I've got it! This is South Park stuff - maybe they will "Blame Canada"!:floorlaugh:

We could "get it out there" more as Tricia could ask previous folks if they want to come on the WS radio show this Sunday to discuss it.........even if not, would peak their interest!? I know that she knows the producer for Vinnie Politan and many more - and he has email contacts for alot of folks that he would email it to just to peak interest? BTW, where is Tricia/Beach.........or any mods these days? (lol, not complaining with all the links we've been doing! Know we've been trying not to link Amazon and non-MSM....... ;>)

BBM :floorlaugh:

Something tells me Casey's reply to Jose will be "I've got some ocean front property in Arizona to sell ya too dude, I live in a fantasy world remember??????"

From the comments I have read, Baez is very naiive....

I've looked up naive in ye old Oxford Dictionary - it says lacking experience or judgement - yup - that works...Also goes on to define....innocent, unworldly, unsophisticated, immature, artless.....

Interesting...doesn't mention bone idle or shifty....:waitasec:

We could "get it out there" more as Trishia could ask previous folks if they want to come on the radio show this Sunday to discuss it.........even if not, would peak their interest!? I know that she knows the producer for Vinnie Politan and many more - and he has email contacts for alot of folks that he would email it to just to peak interest? BTW, where is Tricia/Beach.........or any mods these days? (lol, not complaining with all the links we've been doing! Know we've been trying not to link Amazon and non-MSM....... :;>): )

We are never alone.....Kimster breezed in a day or so ago....:woohoo:

Well well, we have 30 guests in here this am..Bayouland, we need to mind our manners and serve up a breakfast spread for our guests?

well i've noticed people like steve helling @people are real wimps - i watched him for the first couple of times just a couple of days ago - and i'm telling you - that guy should take a course in nlp - he knows nothing about body language - all of his "tells" with his eyes indicate he is lying like a rug with his stories about fca - and if you yelled boo - he would jump 6 feet. Imagine that for yourself next time you watch a clip of his....lol.

Whoops - got off my point here - now is the time to keep retweeting and reposting the south park news - because right now jb is telling his story and everyone in media land is all aflutter - but they'll bite for sure - this south park stuff should be the next wave of media coming out.....i'm fine with jb flapping his gums right now - it will just make him look worse when we get our "go-around". :floorlaugh:

Baez will be on the View July 11.
maybe we can all do something by then

Well I've noticed people like Steve Helling @People are real wimps - I watched him for the first couple of times just a couple of days ago - and I'm telling you - that guy should take a course in NLP - he knows nothing about body language - All of his "tells" with his eyes indicate he is lying like a rug with his stories about FCA - and if you yelled boo - he would jump 6 feet. Imagine that for yourself next time you watch a clip of his....LOL.

Whoops - got off my point here - now is the time to keep retweeting and reposting the South Park news - because right now JB is telling his story and everyone in media land is all aflutter - but they'll bite for sure - this South Park stuff should be the next wave of media coming out.....I'm fine with JB flapping his gums right now - it will just make him look worse when we get our "go-around". :floorlaugh:

I saw that he asked for the details about the South Park thing. Can't anyone sleuth on their own anymore!? sheesh. (present company excluded.. this is the home of the best sleuthers EVER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member