Sidebar Discussion #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy SH#$ I just looked at the link to the Hal Boedecker story. LG when you asked if I saw he picked it up I thought you were mistaken because that's where I commented. I didn't know he wrote a whole story on it after my comments. LOLOLOL

and she would have to have given a statement to LEO, once again lying to the police.

Is WS really slow loading for ya'll today? grrrrrrr :maddening:

Yea, What are we supposed to do on Monday? The news was reporting of some major virus that'll hit a lot of servers. Are we supposed to maintain blackout/ silence for 24 hours or ? This place is such a habit, I'm in here before I read the news or do anything constructive for the morning. :floorlaugh:

Yea well, imo, it doesn't matter to JB at all. He's making his money in the media( pre taped - no doubt) and now this info about SP comes out and has hit like a tsunami - Wow OH Wow!.

What is so fasinating is that he has huevos to say this about GA and:truce: why didn't he or CM go to LE to demand some kind of investigation into this when they heard about it? Again, you just can't accuse someone without proof, and you can't say it in one breath and ignore it in another just because someone is a liar, if she was believed to be abused, and in her mental condition, at the very least, JB or CM should have been looking out for her best interests right there. JB takes it one step futher and he uses his former client as well, he regurgitates this slop and now lookie what has happened....SouthPark Revisited and he probably had no clue. I'll give him that, because I didn't either until yesterday, but....once again, he is taking words of a 'habitual liar' and re-using them to his advantage. I also haven't forgotten what he did with the licorce-So he hears this sad tale of this type of abuse, does nothing and what does he do when she's in jail? He plays with her too. This isn't right.

:waitasec:Hey, just thought of something, not that anybody should run out and snap up the book, but it very well could be pulled from the shelves over this SP reference that some of you were so so quick to point out. Danged, you guys are GREAT!:rocker:

Ya see, BigMama I might have been able to give him grace for not knowing about the SP connections, had he not so arrogantly said on interviews (GVS last night for one) that he knew she lied and therefore he set about to prove that she was lying and found himself being able to verify the key events in her story. He has said he never took what she said as true and KNEW he had to dig - and on this he either dropped the ball, dug and didn't care cause it sells books or he 'authored' more than a book. JMHO

Love the SP defense. Didn't CM say she is now watching the three stooges, what is with that? Is that show still on TV or is he giving a preview of the "Pick Two Fingers" defense?

I just hope that the national media doesn't ignore this! If they have any dignity at all, they would blow this up to magnificent proportions! We're talking about someone being accused of molestation and incest! I don't care that it's George Anthony. The fact is... it is wrong! George may be a lot of things --- bad things --- but I do not believe him to be a monster like his offspring. I think Casey gets that from her mother. It is, imo, the most vile thing anyone can accuse another person of. There are many, many children who suffer this crime every day and for Casey to mock what other children go through?? All for her own benefit??

The fact that she stole the details of her lies from what was once a pretty popular show tells you how very brazen and dangerous she is.

MOO

How about; "Those Damn Sleuths and Bloggers; No Mis-Truths or Half-Truths Included." :floorlaugh:

Gotta pay homage to Cindy too!

Hey, our new South Park episode could have a courtroom scene where Sindy is sworn in with, "Do you swear to tell mis-truths, half-truths, and anything but the truth?"

LOL, I never watched South Park but now I wish it was still in production!!

Love the SP defense. Didn't CM say she is now watching the three stooges, what is with that? Is that show still on TV or is he giving a preview of the "Pick Two Fingers" defense?

With CM it's only one finger.

...or did he ever flip both at once, and I was lucky enough to miss it?

Ya see, BigMama I might have been able to give him grace for not knowing about the SP connections, had he not so arrogantly said on interviews (GVS last night for one) that he knew she lied and therefore he set about to prove that she was lying and found himself being able to verify the key events in her story. He has said he never took what she said as true and KNEW he had to dig - and on this he either dropped the ball, dug and didn't care cause it sells books or he 'authored' more than a book. JMHO

Yea. He didn't verify anything as far as I'm concerned, just used what was available or given on a platter. He took the best scenario he had which was the pool-a real possibility to use for a theory, but again doesn't make it true. Loved his estimation(not) on GVS last night. Sounds plausible, doesn't make it true. It's all he had. The thing that got me, sorry, is him saying can't do anything about this now, oh really? Hmmmm. Drop the ball. No Justice.

I know, such a walking/talking contradiction left and right. It is not worth anybody's time, kwim? He's about as entertaining as a mashed foot.

Yea. He didn't verify anything as far as I'm concerned, just used what was available or given on a platter. He took the best scenario he had which was the pool-a real possibility to use for a theory, but again doesn't make it true. Loved his estimation(not) on GVS last night. Sounds plausible, doesn't make it true. It's all he had. The thing that got me, sorry, is him saying can't do anything about this now, oh really? Hmmmm. Drop the ball. No Justice.
I know, such a walking/talking contradiction left and right. It is not worth anybody's time, kwim? He's about as entertaining as a mashed foot.

BBM There is nothing we can do about it, Jose?? Oh, you underestimate us!! :floorlaugh:

any way a thread can be started to debunk the lies in JB's book?

:rocker: I tried to play the game in here the other night, but nobody wanted to play cuz there wasn't enough info yet. Right off the bat, this misinformation about the car owned by GA. I read it, but it kept bugging me because as dense and forgetful as I am, I knew it wasn't a PT Cruiser he drove. Yea, no wonder that first chapter was called Lies......:waitasec:

Yea well, imo, it doesn't matter to JB at all. He's making his money in the media( pre taped - no doubt) and now this info about SP comes out and has hit like a tsunami - Wow OH Wow!.

What is so fasinating is that he has huevos to say this about GA and:truce: why didn't he or CM go to LE to demand some kind of investigation into this when they heard about it? Again, you just can't accuse someone without proof, and you can't say it in one breath and ignore it in another just because someone is a liar, if she was believed to be abused, and in her mental condition, at the very least, JB or CM should have been looking out for her best interests right there. JB takes it one step futher and he uses his former client as well, he regurgitates this slop and now lookie what has happened....SouthPark Revisited and he probably had no clue. I'll give him that, because I didn't either until yesterday, but....once again, he is taking words of a 'habitual liar' and re-using them to his advantage. I also haven't forgotten what he did with the licorce-So he hears this sad tale of this type of abuse, does nothing and what does he do when she's in jail? He plays with her too. This isn't right.

:waitasec:Hey, just thought of something, not that anybody should run out and snap up the book, but it very well could be pulled from the shelves over this SP reference that some of you were so so quick to point out. Danged, you guys are GREAT!:rocker:

He seems to be as happy as a pig in slop right now making his book release rounds on national tee vee....

I don't blame him for that. He won a high profile case and wants high profile recognition for his book.

I suspect this attention will be short lived. I also predict a South Park episode about him will come out......this is too good to pass up!!!
:fence:

I just hope that the national media doesn't ignore this! If they have any dignity at all, they would blow this up to magnificent proportions! We're talking about someone being accused of molestation and incest! I don't care that it's George Anthony. The fact is... it is wrong! George may be a lot of things --- bad things --- but I do not believe him to be a monster like his offspring. I think Casey gets that from her mother. It is, imo, the most vile thing anyone can accuse another person of. There are many, many children who suffer this crime every day and for Casey to mock what other children go through?? All for her own benefit??

The fact that she stole the details of her lies from what was once a pretty popular show tells you how very brazen and dangerous she is.

MOO

You know, I was thinking that too...that she may be even more dangerous than anyone knows. I mean, when a person spends the bulk (if not all) of their life not based in reality, well, just about anything can happen.

He seems to be as happy as a pig in slop right now making his book release rounds on national tee vee....

I don't blame him for that. He won a high profile case and wants high profile recognition for his book.

I suspect this attention will be short lived. I also predict a South Park episode about him will come out......this is too good to pass up!!!
:fence:

Are you saying South Park is still in production? Are new episodes being made?

Hey, our new South Park episode could have a courtroom scene where Sindy is sworn in with, "Do you swear to tell mis-truths, half-truths, and anything but the truth?"

LOL, I never watched South Park but now I wish it was still in production!!

It is

a bunch of people that didn't follow the case from day one are going to believe the lies in his book. His deductive logic....
http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthonys-family-computer-shows-suicide-related-searchjose/story?id=16716525#.T_cgIqgZddM
July 5, 2012
In the book, Baez wrote that the suicide-related searches were done one hour after Casey Anthony's father George Anthony said that she had left the home.
GA lied about the events that day - to save fca - someone explain to me how GA can be on board and ok with these comments - per jb, fca gave her ok to this book -
"I have a hard time believing that law enforcement wouldn't check the internet history of the day that the child went missing," Baez said on "Good Morning America" today. "That would have been bombshell evidence in the trial if it had come out.
why didn't he bring it out?
"Then someone typed in 'foolproof suffocation.' It was misspelled, and George was a poor speller," Baez wrote.
"By looking at the websites being researched, all concerned with suicide and death, it certainly appears that the one who felt the blame was a guilt-ridden Goeroge Anthony," Baez wrote in the book. "It had to have been George on the computer because he said Casey was gone, and he was the only one out there trying to kill himself."

I recall that FCA would pretend that she was leaving for work.
She would leave with Caylee, then as soon as her father left for
work, she would return to the house.
On June 16th, it easily could have been FCA doing the computer
searches that Baez is accusing George (I don't believe that there
are any searches).

Casey's next job: Paralegal at Dewey, Cheatum and Howe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member