Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Momma - Not him, HAL!!!!!! :seeya:

(we already know those who love pocket squares read here! We got mention in the book! I still love that! :floorlaugh:)

I meant HB! keys right next to each other

I'M SORRY!:sheesh:

:ouch:

:iamashamed:

This is what I'm waiting for! Is there not one Journalist out there that cares about the truth??? Someone stand up for the true victim...Baby Caylee!!!! Remember her????

I am still likink the idea of someone going to a book signing and asking him this in front of media! And possibly giving him Jeff' s book to sign.

Too bad Hal didn't have this info before going on In Session yesterday..

Haven't read all the way back, yet. Did we here at WS figure out the SP connection? If so, can you point me to where/which thread it all began? Kudos to the super sleuths. This is actually hard evidence to her lying.

Haven't read all the way back, yet. Did we here at WS figure out the SP connection? If so, can you point me to where/which thread it all began? Kudos to the super sleuths. This is actually hard evidence to her lying.

A_News_Junkie figured it out. Then I tweeted it and put a comment on Hals blog about it. LOL

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8112686&postcount=1187"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sidebar Discussion #8[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8112881&postcount=1215"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sidebar Discussion #8[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8112686#post8112686"]Sidebar Discussion #8 - Page 48 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

A_News_Junkie figured it out. Then I tweeted it and put a comment on Hals blog about it. LOL

TEAM SIDEBAR ROCKS!!!!!!!!! THAT TWEET (Bravo Strawberry!) got it the attention and lots of other WS'ers are working it and spreading the word of the thieves and liars!

TEAM SIDEBAR -------------> :yourock:

Cue up the track from Twilight Zone, will ya? Was it Was, Was Baseball.:floorlaugh:

We need a superb cyber banquet here. For all the hard work the sleuthers have done, just within the last 24 hours alone :rocker: Managed to derail the Toot, Toot.:floorlaugh:

law-of-attraction-genie.png

Yes, it seems like we all "rubbed" or "petted" the right lamp :)

TEAM SIDEBAR ROCKS!!!!!!!!! THAT TWEET (Bravo Strawberry!) got it the attention and lots of other WS'ers are working it and spreading the word of the thieves and liars!

TEAM SIDEBAR -------------> :yourock:
I love it..."Team Sidebar". Very cool!

Let's give a shout out to Commander Chaos - couldn't have done it without ya! Butters!

(don't tell Mechastriesand or ManBearPig)

141906120-19184320.jpg

Hey, our new South Park episode could have a courtroom scene where Sindy is sworn in with, "Do you swear to tell mis-truths, half-truths, and anything but the truth?"

LOL, I never watched South Park but now I wish it was still in production!!

Heh heh - there is always Saturday Night Live....sure hope THEY hear about it. If they'll feature Smoochie, I think they'd go for this one...

Hello KARMA????Is that you?? What took you so long????

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking. I almost posted a picture of a train rolling down the track......but then, you know, we had to pet the genie and stuff to get him to come out of the bottle......

Let me stop there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member