Sidebar Discussion #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
since RK was suggested by him as a suspect at trial - is he mentioned in the book?

This is right up their alley. I too think they might be interested.

Skit could feature a post-it-note assassin on trial telling mis-truths and half-truths. Anything but the truth.

Reality is, if someone wanted to kill Casey they wouldn't leave her a post-it-note to warn her. She'd just be dead. KWIM?

If they wanted to kidnap her, the same thing. I don't think that if anyone were serious enough to do it, that they'd forewarn her.

Newsflush Inside Editon-JB sez best for fca to leave the country:waitasec:

Yea, I just bet that's already been all set up, I just bet!:maddening: Thinking about the way the subpoena was served and what I've read about the rules about how she could step away from going to the next trial...IDK, but I'm not liking this one bit:maddening:. I wouldn't be shocked at all to know she's already got another identity on the QT.:maddening:

OMG, Girl Scout qualities, maybe she can do a Reality Show like when Gilda Radner on SNL did "The Judy Miller Show". Maybe that's where she got the idea for the video diary.

I'm not good at linking to youtube, but check it out for a good laugh.

I miss my Gilda soooo much! An extreme treasure:rocker:

Thank you to A_news_junkie, Logicalgirl and everyone else that has contributed to the debunking of Jose's book and KC's lies. It's been one helluva horrible day for me and the reading of this thread has helped some. It's good to see familiar "faces" back in the thread again.

Newsflush Inside Editon-JB sez best for fca to leave the country:waitasec:

Yea, I just bet that's already been all set up, I just bet!:maddening: Thinking about the way the subpoena was served and what I've read about the rules about how she could step away from going to the next trial...IDK, but I'm not liking this one bit:maddening:. I wouldn't be shocked at all to know she's already got another identity on the QT.:maddening:

Nah... He's just effing with us now. I actually hope she does leave the country. So many places. So many different legal systems

Tricia is going on Levi Page's show tonight. Maybe she will talk about the ICA/JB/SP connection

Didn't George drive an HHR? If so then I have to cut Jose a little bit of slack about calling it a PT Cruiser as they do look similar.

HHR

Chevrolet-HHR-4.jpg

http://carszoowallpapers.blogspot.com/2011/11/chevrolet-hhr-2012.html

PT Cruiser

tn_chrysler-pt-cruiser-new.jpg

http://www.carautoportal.com/chrysler/chrysler-pt-cruiser.php

Nah... He's just effing with us now. I actually hope she does leave the country. So many places. So many different legal systems

Oh I don't know - it worked pretty well for Joran Vandersloot....:waitasec:

oh sorry - that was a pretty sick joke - that poor girl...not the kind of karma I was thinking of.

What else can he say...:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: we've blown him out of the water on everything else....:floorlaugh: :lol:

since RK was suggested by him as a suspect at trial - is he mentioned in the book?

Yes he is. I am still reading the book (thanks Blonde Gurrl!) :) From what I remember reading so far, still just the same stuff as they had been saying about him. How he is a liar, he must have moved the body to hide it to get the bigger reward, his past with his ex, his story kept changing. But something new that I personally hadn't seen anywhere was that JB thinks the cops/investigators who interviewed him basically made him change his story and kept stopping the tape recorder to make him say what they wanted him to say.

No - don't you think a PT cruiser looks very different from an SUV? PT cruisers are all rounded and kind of old fashioned looking - on purpose...

I can tell a difference between the two with no problem, dad was a mechanic and I love cars.....even though I'm a girl. But would Jose know the difference? I really doubt it. I don't think he's that smart.

Ok, so what was the reference to the PT Cruiser somewhere way upthread then? I must have missed something somewhere.

No - don't you think a PT cruiser looks very different from an SUV? PT cruisers are all rounded and kind of old fashioned looking - on purpose...

It might not be such a big deal that these two autos look alike or don't look alike, it's this thing about these statements of truth being in this book? written by somebody who should know facts and truth when he sees them and writes them down. There was no care given to writing this thing, it is obvious. :waitasec:Hibbity, Bibbity.

You're right, lg, they are two different autos in looks, etc.

Btw, I went to read reviews and something made me remember a song 'Fancy', loved that song:seeya: (wink, wink)

Greta calling him out on believing any of Casey's story. Said she didn't believe any of it. "How did the baby get to the pool to the 5 blocks away woods?"

JB: "Lots of questions: duct tape, burial of family pets, why did GA blah blah blah"

GVS: "Are you suspicious re George?"

JB: stutters, mumbles, talks out of both sides of mouth, don't know what he just said

GVS: "What was her theory of how child got to woods?"

JB: "She cried awhile and got in fetal position in her room and GA told her he'd take care of it." "He called her an hour after he got to work and told her he took care of it, and the phone records reflected that."

GVS: "Did she discover the child?"

JB: "Correct. George discovered the child."

JB talks about the 'strangeness' and uniqueness of the family.

More drivel, um ah, interview to continue tomorrow night.

I watched this and felt pretty sick to my stomach reliving it all...ugh.

So Baez is saying that poor little Casey was lying there in a fetal position, and she just trusted Daddy to take care of it for her. OKAY. Then what....

So are we to believe that George, the former homicide detective, wrapped up his dead granddaughter, using blankets, garbage bags and laundry bags from his own garage? And then he went right down the street and dumped her like trash in the woods by his home? Ok....Sure.

But wait, why did the trunk smell so bad, if she was only in the trunk immediately after her death and only for a few minutes?

And why would George do that and then let Casey go off and party for weeks? Wasn't he concerned that he would be busted for murder?

And if George used that duct tape, why didn't he get rid of it?

Why did Casey wait for a year, sitting on the edge of death row, and continue to talk about the nanny story?

She could have told the cops this story the first night and George would have been brought in for questioning. Makes no sense at all.

With CM it's only one finger.

...or did he ever flip both at once, and I was lucky enough to miss it?

Yeah, and that most ungentlemanly flip-off to the public seems to have been a South Park knockoff, too! (JK)

(Warning: Profanity)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYOMONLzjkI"]South Park - **** All Of You... - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member