Sidebar Discussion #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk about GA has me wondering what kind of Grandpa will he be to Lee's kids? But there's also a part of me that thinks LA, MA, FCA, GA and CA have always been in on everything that's happened, on what's going on right now, and everything that will happen in the future. I feel so sad for any children LA and MA will have.

Grammie, you trying to channel me? I was just about to post, the real test will be if MA and Lee let grandpa watch a child alone one day.

Not that we will know............ or care!

Jb: She created all of these stories of all these different people in her life that didn't exist, and there was one of the telling parts in the trial that I found fascinating about Casey's imaginary friends, that's what I like, that's what we called them, is Juliette Lewis. There was an incident that Cindy testified that one day that Casey and um um Cindy went to Universal Studios and waited in the parking lot for an hour and a half for Juliette Lewis to show up, and she never showed up.

Video of Cindy testifying about this.

Jb: Think about that for a second. That's the length of a movie, while you're sitting there waiting for someone to appear who you know doesn't exist. And what was the motive for that, murder? No, absolutely not. This happened close to a year before anything ever happened to Caylee. So all these things, this would have to be a remarkable, extraordinary, super, thought out process of two years of living in this uhh, fantasy world, is the only phrase that I can use, or there is something wrong, that this person knows how to shut out and compartmentalize what is going on in their life and what they're actually feeling and, and, go on and live like nothing ever happened, and, uh, you know, I, I just certainly couldn't put my finger on it. Of course we put forth the reason, uh, that, uh, Casey was telling us we thought might have been the reason. It's also based uh on some of the uhh conversations that I had with some of the mental health experts, that this is a poss, these are uh symptoms of someone who suffered significant trauma and abuse. Uh, and

Gvs: Let me ask you about that abuse. Now the allegation at trial was that George sexually abused her. Did you ever ask george about it out did you have, I realize that if abuse occurs it is done in private, but is there anything to corroborate that?

Keep it up JB! All I can say is you are making your former client look very capable of duct taping her daughter & carrying her around in her trunk for days.
Only someone who lives in such a fantasy world is crazy enough to do this.

As for GA & his attempted suicide being over guilt I beg to differ. If you'd ever lost someone you loved more then life itself you would know that the only place you want to be is with that loved one! That is called REAL Grief JB, not GUILT!

IMO, If George does not file a lawsuit against Jose... he is in on it and has been in on it from the beginning. Remember the, "You would do anything for your daughter?" Yeah, well, this may be that "anything." His inaction would not prove to me that he did molest Casey, but it would prove to me that he was in on the lie and allowed it to be said and continues to allow it to be said... all for Casey.

I personally think that accusing someone of not only molesting a child, but of incest, is the most vile thing that someone can be accused of. There is no way to turn a blind eye to that. Unless of course, you are in on it!

It's a question I've had for a long time. This will prove to me whether George allowed the accusations or not.

MOO

Child molestation is a most vile crime and IMO it's just as vile to accuse an innocent person of it.

I have not and will not read the book but from what I have read here from people who have, it sounds like at at least one point JB phrases things to strongly imply that George murdered Caylee to cover up incest. Is my take on that accurate? Because to me, that veiled accusation is even worse than the sexual abuse carp that JB keeps regurgitating.

Now my question: Even if George chose to fall on the sword, how on God's green earth can he sit back and allow anyone to accuse or strongly imply that he murdered little Caylee?

No way, IMO, did he do anything to harm Caylee, so there is much amiss here.

Jb makes such a big deal about ga not denying the accusation when he was confronted. Iirc, jb was also questioned about his relationship with kc, and he never denied it either. Things that make you go hmmmmmm.

IMO, If George does not file a lawsuit against Jose... he is in on it and has been in on it from the beginning. Remember the, "You would do anything for your daughter?" Yeah, well, this may be that "anything." His inaction would not prove to me that he did molest Casey, but it would prove to me that he was in on the lie and allowed it to be said and continues to allow it to be said... all for Casey.

I personally think that accusing someone of not only molesting a child, but of incest, is the most vile thing that someone can be accused of. There is no way to turn a blind eye to that. Unless of course, you are in on it!

It's a question I've had for a long time. This will prove to me whether George allowed the accusations or not.

MOO

I thought he should sue also, but according to AZLawyer backthread and in the legal thread, Jose is safe to say anything he darn well feels like saying to promote his book about GA and any kind of abuse to FCA and Caylee, as long as he says this is what FCA told him. Saying that completely protects him from any slander lawsuits.

How sick is that?

Jb makes such a big deal about ga not denying the accusation when he was confronted. Iirc, jb was also questioned about his relationship with kc, and he never denied it either. Things that make you go hmmmmmm.

If you go back and read the whole original "story" Baez and Mason are telling - it is that GA sat with his head down for several seconds, then bashed his hand on his knee and said - what else is she saying....
as if he was resigned but angry at whatever lies she was telling.

Amazing how Baez is now shortening it to fit the questions...he know perfectly well that when he asked George in court, George denied it.

Child molestation is a most vile crime and IMO it's just as vile to accuse an innocent person of it.

I have not and will not read the book but from what I have read here from people who have, it sounds like at at least one point JB phrases things to strongly imply that George murdered Caylee to cover up incest. Is my take on that accurate? Because to me, that veiled accusation is even worse than the sexual abuse carp that JB keeps regurgitating.

Now my question: Even if George chose to fall on the sword, how on God's green earth can he sit back and allow anyone to accuse or strongly imply that he murdered little Caylee?

I don't get this "falling on the sword" stuff. George denied this in court and people forget, George had to restrict his answers to his previous depo or be charged with perjury - which is what Baez was aiming for - wouldn't he have loved that?

Maybe GA & CA are writing their own book and they don't want to give
anything away at this point

Grammie, you trying to channel me? I was just about to post, the real test will be if MA and Lee let grandpa watch a child alone one day.

God - poor George. He is many things - a weak man, a useless provider, and no backbone for standing up to his wife and an adulterer (as was CA) but it was obvious how much he loved that child. To me he was the only one I could see expressing any kind of public grief and I really believe he lost the one thing he really loved - little Caylee.

I read recently that George saying he missed the way little Caylee smelled made him an obvious pedophile. Guess I am one too then because I loved how my daughters smelled as babies and little girls also.

Love ya, but disagree to disagee on this one (geez, now I am thinking they are loving seeing us disagee, but you and I know we areok with that) Baez always seems to preface with "I feel" type of words, so cannot be sued on many of the items. IMHO? Same think that it did remember. He is not stating fact, Just feelings if you read the transcripts vs just listening as those words are missed ofte So suingBaez is risky as he keeps referring to heresay, but when cornered...see above how he actually goes outta his way to say supposition. Then in another sentence ininterviews he says he is woking with evidence. Keeping the two sentences separate...well righty then is so misleading OnPurpose.

You're right about the words that are always being used. We do it or should do it too, just to be on the safe side. Words like could have, supposed, imo, should, according to sources,-yea, the old shoulda, woulda, coulda routine. Like when JB said in part 'it could have happened when...' doesn't make it real or unreal, it's another cya.

That's what anyone really has, is feelings, thoughts, theories, ideas-yes there are some facts, more so than others, but the way anything is presented, there is a fine line between absolute sureness or a could have been, kwim? The right words basically keeps some from being sued. Suppositions, the world is full of them.

Maybe GA & CA are writing their own book and they don't want to give
anything away at this point

Probably but I'm not sure I can cope with another "book". I also think FCA is going to try floating one also. maybe it will be in cartoon form. :floorlaugh:

That would be the test for a normal family, yes, but not the Anthony crew.

The proof for that is the fact that while Casey claims incest & years of sexual abuse, she still willingly allowed George to babysit Caylee, no less, during the most critical years when Caylee couldn't even talk to tell what was happening to her.

Face it, there are absolutely NO norms, morals or values among that entire bunch.

What was GA supposed to do? Stand up and declare oh yea it happened, so what? Got to remember here, GA and CA attorney might not have been there when this talk supposedly happened. GA did not have any obligation one way or another to answer them or anybody else without an attorney, their own attorney being present.To add, wouldn't this be something the LE would be handling and not just an attorney? imo.

I just don't get it. Jose talks about how mental she is and how she can compartmentalize her actions, yet he believes every word out of her mouth? Is he the stupidest lawyer ever? If she was abused, wouldn't she have ratted her dad out so she and her mom could live happily ever after long before she murdered Caylee ?

Excellent post..
I've always though that. When George and CINDY parted , that was the perfect time to tell her all about the abuse...CINDY would have never let George back into their lives ever again..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think the real test will be whether or not GA will put himself in the same vulnerable position he was in with FCA and Caylee. If he will chance being further damaged by lies an inuendo. I wouldn't, I'd be done.

Oh Logical, am I just now getting the joke about Blame Canada???

:banghead:
Williams introduced the song by speaking with Duct tape - over his mouth so that his speech resembled that of Kenny McCormick then tearing it off and finally saying Stan Marsh's trademark line, "Oh my God! They killed Kenny!"

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blame_Canada"]Blame Canada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

God - poor George. He is many things - a weak man, a useless provider, and no backbone for standing up to his wife and an adulterer (as was CA) but it was obvious how much he loved that child. To me he was the only one I could see expressing any kind of public grief and I really believe he lost the one thing he really loved - little Caylee.

I read recently that George saying he missed the way little Caylee smelled made him an obvious pedophile. Guess I am one too then because I loved how my daughters smelled as babies and little girls also.

I believe GA is a very weak man, I believe GA loved Baby Caylee with all his heart, I believe GA's love for Baby Caylee is pure, the type of love only a Grandpa has with his Granddaughter, I can't even imagine GA doing the things he is accused of doing to Baby Caylee. This is why I'm wondering what kind of Grandpa will he be to LA and MA children. He can still be a Grandpa to his son's children with out having a relationship with CA and FCA. I believe as long as GA stays in a relationship with CA and FCA he will not be a positive Grandpa :-( I meant to say I so agree with what I bolded :)

ords
New post up by Hal
It's about the incest allegation
Yep, even quotes the book with the evasive Baez words such as
Veotge never saw himself as the bad guy. Instead, AS IS COMMON WITH ABUSERS! HE SAW HIMSELF AS THE VICTIM OF CASEYS TREACERY"

See what I mean about him putting in those words I mentioned before!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy