Sidebar Discussion #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What?? Are you serious??? 201 books in July??? That is too funny! No wonder he has that goofy look on his face in his media appearances. :lol: :lol: :lol:

To quote Charlie Sheen - "Winning" Jose!!

just to make it clear so we dont get all to positive on the numbers...
those are just for amazon.. and those are the hard copy sales..
kindle sales are at about 75 last i looked.. also it states on that site.. that the sales may actually be higher then what they say lol..

even still its badddd.... heck it has jeff ashtons book at 68 kindles sales in july and 43 hard copy in july and June Sales: 143. so JA's book is still selling better when you look at how long its been out...
hey.. this book of JB's may even force JA's book higher lol

Baez is still reading here.
Yesterday the 5 star reviews were from first time posters
Today the 5 star reviews are all from verified book buyers
Also there are many more 5 star reviews today.
Baez has his desparate reviewers out in full force

not to rain on the parade, but I wonder if it's in thousands? Jeff Ashton's number for July is 43. :waitasec:

I dont think it is in thousands....Jeffs book has been out for quite a while. I imagine most of the people interested in the case have already read the book by now.

Im sure Ashtons numbers were much higher when it first came out. This is when baezs book should be really selling...especially with all the media he is doing.

Won't work. How many Pinellas 12 can there be? The overwhelming majority of people know that this is birdcage lining material. Lies from a liar.

Hi Jose:seeya: You still have no credibility. Never will.

I fear more Honest reviews are needed on Amazon, clearly "They" are up and about their business of posting trash five star reviews.

Okay, I haven't written mine yet. I'm on my way.fIt is hard for me to condense my all my objections to this book into a literate review.

I haven't read the book, but can I give a review on the author????

Okay, I haven't written mine yet. I'm on my way.fIt is hard for me to condense my all my objections to this book into a literate review.

well someone needs to give me an american postal code, cause the site sure doesn't like Canadians trying to write reveiws...

just to make it clear so we dont get all to positive on the numbers...
those are just for amazon.. and those are the hard copy sales..
kindle sales are at about 75 last i looked.. also it states on that site.. that the sales may actually be higher then what they say lol..

even still its badddd.... heck it has jeff ashtons book at 68 kindles sales in july and 43 hard copy in july and June Sales: 143. so JA's book is still selling better when you look at how long its been out...
hey.. this book of JB's may even force JA's book higher lol

Okay, so lets say each of the Pinelles 12 bought one to see if they're mentioned, his friend Geraldo bought a couple, his cohorts each bought one, of course his family, and the maybe 10 people across the country who bought his bs including her boyfriend, G&C, each of the big media outlets, and a few journalist, in my non scientific analysis, about 100 strangers bought the book out our curiosity. He wanted to be famous, got his wish as in mho, he's infamous for the biggest flop in history as a man, an officer of the court, and now an author. Geez Jose, at least you're consistent.

Okay, so lets say each of the Pinelles 12 bought one to see if they're mentioned, his friend Geraldo bought a couple, his cohorts each bought one, of course his family, and the maybe 10 people across the country who bought his bs including her boyfriend, G&C, each of the big media outlets, and a few journalist, in my non scientific analysis, about 100 strangers bought the book out our curiosity. He wanted to be famous, got his wish as in mho, he's infamous for the biggest flop in history as a man, an officer of the court, and now an author. Geez Jose, at least you're consistent.

I think M&M might have bought one, how about the JAC? RK's attorney? TM's attorney? Something tells me this thing is going to bite JB in the butt.

HaHa - so he has sold a whopping 201 books in July?
That is great! People have more sense than we gave them credit for :floorlaugh:
No wonder he is making the talk show rounds- he is gonna have a garage full of unwanted books before long!

Thanks for the stats! You just made my day

DD is half way through the book. Taking a long time because she is in school this summer and cramming. But each night she asks me questions from the notations she has made. She reads excerpts from the book to me. If you could only see the contradictions JB makes in the book. It is quite astonishing. He also states that HE is the one that started the whole "George molested you" theory. He sat FCA down and said to her "tell me about when George raped you" or "molested" I can't remember which term he used. FCA hung her head, and said "it started when I was 8".

JB is the one that came up with this theory - not FCA. She just ran with it.

JB should be strung up, IMHO.

I found the first Greta OTR interview with the Ants and made my daughter watch it. I found some old transcripts of the NG show where George blew up at the media outside of the video conference center at the jail. How he was pleading for the reporters to shut up, shut up, shut up when they suggested there was a new theory that Caylee was, in fact, dead. He was full of emotion back then. Contrary to what JB likes to point out in his book - the fact that for 40 SECONDS George didn't say anything when JB and CM confronted him about the molestation claims. Really? 40 whole seconds? Why not 26 seconds or 58 seconds? 40 WHOLE SECONDS where George sat in disbelief that his lying thief of a daughter had told this crock of sh#t to her attorneys. George's response? Something to the effect of "what else has she said?"...like "what other load of crap has she spewed?" George had Casey's number and Casey was determined to pay him back for all of the times he checked out her stories - working at Sports Authority (lie) - putting $5,000 into their bank account by handing George a fake deposit slip and then having the account be overdrawn because SHE DIDN'T actually put that money in - George chasing her in the car down the freeway when she was supposed to be at work.

This book SHOULD get Jose sued. However, it is written more as a work of fiction and I guess if push comes to shove, he can always claim that. I say this because he actually quotes people's thoughts. THEIR THOUGHTS. Really? Are you now a mind reader Jose?

It is an astonishing work of dribble.

This is why I am wondering in my mind, was KC the South Park fan or was it JB (or a team member) who was the South Park fan and given what she had said, retrofitted it all. I am sure in those visits (EF had many long one, right) somebody could have told her all about south park so when she went to the psychologists she could add details. Perhaps her own team set it up for 'crazy' KC to take the sword if those *itches of WS ever put it all together.
Or, KC used her knowledge to feed her lies and she is the fan.

I am still undecided, but I strongly feel it is one of those two scenario's cause it surely is not a coincidence, IMHO.

Yeppers - and they are trying to vote down the 1* reviews. Now, where did I put that list of facebook pages -- bet we could take this to social media and really make them scramble.

(Not starting a campaign just pondering out loud!)

Casey rec'd a necklace from Cindy and they have a "pact" to wear Cayley's ashes
forever, as showing their connection to each other, the Anthony women, "forever" according to People Magazine.

Sick! (imo)

But then again, I think that whole family is very questionable.

I doubt Casey lied about her father too.

Seems rather strange, the entire thing.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20608689,00.html

This chart might depress you but it will also cheer you up.

This is total sales for all English domains

Note the sudden FALL at the end - can't wait to see the flat line by next week!

thebigfall.jpg

Since cindy name Caylee, does anyone wonder why her daughter allowed her to do that? I know I wouldn't like it. So Caylee was part Lee and part casey. Boy, cindy didn't think too much about that one .. or did she?The two men in the family are weird and the woman are just plain crazy. The four of them are highly dysfunctional.

Hi Whisper, BBM this info is wrong - thats not how Caylee was given her name... Whatshername wanted an irish sounding name and came up with something like Rylie, and then Kaylee, and then changed it to a C, hence Caylee (so the CMA tradition could continue)

It had nothing to do with Casey and Lee's name merged.

You do get annoyed but what I am really annoyed with is that he is interviewed and spewing his BS and none of these people really call him out on any of it. I am sure they have read the docs and followed the trial. Why are they not asking the questions that will make him squirm?

If you know how to Twitter why not let Piers Morgan in on some of the
awkward questions he needs to ask him tonight? Piers has covered this case long enough that he ought to know some facts, but is easily put off by CM and FCA's lies....

If you know how to Twitter why not let Piers Morgan in on some of the
awkward questions he needs to ask him tonight? Piers has covered this case long enough that he ought to know some facts, but is easily put off by CM and FCA's lies....

I don't have a twitter nor a facebook page.

This chart might depress you but it will also cheer you up.

This is total sales for all English domains

Note the sudden FALL at the end - can't wait to see the flat line by next week!

thebigfall.jpg

Where did that come from? What does the blue line mean? It says .co.uk?..is it sales rank...or units sold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merythe