Sidebar Discussion #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So why is jose's book under murder and mayhem true stories at Amazon if this was a drowning accident? By the way it is sinking in ratings now... Yay!

My theory on the deep hatred jb shows toward ga is actually simple. Ga is former le. Jb is very outspoken on what he thinks of le.

Agree and George wasn't quiet about wanting FCA to replace JB - he thought JB was incompetent and not doing a good job for FCA.

He doesn't believe his own lies, but what he is doing now is trying to stir up controversy and outrage, so his stupid book will get some sales. He has no job, no career, what else is he going to do other than appear on JVM and similar trying to drum up interest...? Trying to pin him down is useless, he is naturally slimy. All you get is annoyed!

You do get annoyed but what I am really annoyed with is that he is interviewed and spewing his BS and none of these people really call him out on any of it. I am sure they have read the docs and followed the trial. Why are they not asking the questions that will make him squirm?

You do get annoyed but what I am really annoyed with is that he is interviewed and spewing his BS and none of these people really call him out on any of it. I am sure they have read the docs and followed the trial. Why are they not asking the questions that will make him squirm?

I agree Ricki - it's maddening. But I think we give these talking heads too much credit - I wonder if they have read them at all or just skimmed for talking points a few years back and can't remember any of them now. I do not understand why they let JB spew this drivel on and on without challenging him.

I`m not sure about the money- I believe they would make more money if they turned against Casey and gained public sympathy and credibility. They pretty much lost it- sympathy and credibility- by protecting and covering for Casey.

I think besides the money they also wanted FCA to be set free, or at least not get the DP. But for sure they are all about the money.

:floorlaugh: I just noticed our Amazon crawl is featuring Helter Skelter today!

Since GA has made no effort to clear his name, I say he was surely a part of the Defense Team. If he wasn't, he would have walked out of that courtroom and not sat there like a wart on a frog. Disgusting! I don't care what silly rules JP stated....nothing would stop me from shouting out and walking out! Money is such a lure for this family. They don't care what others think; It is always about the money!

You make me chuckle Whisperer - you've made no secret about not liking how HHJP ran his courtroom and now some of his rules to keep order in the court are "silly rules"?

I was actually amazed at the same thing - George looked so close to a violent outburst both on the stand and in the courtroom - I wondered just how much medication he was on to keep himself in line.

my bolding. I agree that George buucked the Jose system and that may be why Mr Baez is so gung-ho to get George.

If I were able to share my must ask questions with a tv talk show host interviewing Mr Baez, I'd ask 3 things:
1. Why did you allow people to search for a child you knew was dead? the time and money spent could have gone toward helping another family desperately seaching for their missing loved one.
2. Why do you stoop to name calling and petty childish retorts in your book?
3. Will you be addressing the mistruths you put in your book or are you admitting it invovles much fiction and is not a true representation of the facts as proven by court records and other true accounts?

I figure asking anything deeper would only be met with silence.[/QUOTE]

And according to JB silence means guilt.

Thank you for pointing that out to me now I can quit feeling so bad for him.
Basically if we have a defendant that is a known liar then the defense and everyone is is supposed to be liars. So... so much for "do u swear to tell the truth the whole truth nothing but the truth" is a big lie. So KC was in her good place with these guys. The prosecution is supposed to be the ultimate professionals and worry about the defendant and their rights, but not so much for the defense and all their people, they don't have to.
What a world we live in I am totally confused. Makes no sense to me.
The ultimate liar gets to have a bunch of people lie for her. What a lesson she learned.
I will never think "Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law"

If you ever get the chance and have nothing else to do, I urge you to attend a few trials in your local court room. You'll see that unfortunately, the victim is lost and also often "dirtied up" by the Defense team. They are all about their client; not truth, not justice, and certainly not the dignity or rights of the victim.

Personally, I believe it takes a "special breed" of lowliness, sometimes edging close to the criminal character itself, to be a Defense Attorney.

ETA: One phrase that has always made my blood boil is: "Create reasonable doubt." That term is taken literally by the Defense team. They very often "create" and walk the fine line of the Law in doing so. IMO, that isn't how it should be. Either there is NATURAL reasonable doubt in a case or not, and to allow the "creation" of it opens doors and screws with the Jurors' minds in ways that should be illegal. That's exactly what happened in this case - pure fabrication.

I think besides the money they also wanted FCA to be set free, or at least not get the DP. But for sure they are all about the money.

I don't think anyone on team Casey expected her to be set free. Not Jose, not Chaney, not Cindy, not Dot, etc.. I think thet only expected or hoped for no DP. I think if she hadn't been set free they'd be bringing in 100 fold more $$$$$. It all backfired when Casey was let off and they are now stuck wth her as a liability.

So why is jose's book under murder and mayhem true stories at Amazon if this was a drowning accident? By the way it is sinking in ratings now... Yay!

Here's your clue for where it's at - BBM - Mayhem!
My little oxford dictionary describes "mayham" as "violent confusion and disorder".....that works for me....:floorlaugh:

DD is half way through the book. Taking a long time because she is in school this summer and cramming. But each night she asks me questions from the notations she has made. She reads excerpts from the book to me. If you could only see the contradictions JB makes in the book. It is quite astonishing. He also states that HE is the one that started the whole "George molested you" theory. He sat FCA down and said to her "tell me about when George raped you" or "molested" I can't remember which term he used. FCA hung her head, and said "it started when I was 8".

JB is the one that came up with this theory - not FCA. She just ran with it.

JB should be strung up, IMHO.

I found the first Greta OTR interview with the Ants and made my daughter watch it. I found some old transcripts of the NG show where George blew up at the media outside of the video conference center at the jail. How he was pleading for the reporters to shut up, shut up, shut up when they suggested there was a new theory that Caylee was, in fact, dead. He was full of emotion back then. Contrary to what JB likes to point out in his book - the fact that for 40 SECONDS George didn't say anything when JB and CM confronted him about the molestation claims. Really? 40 whole seconds? Why not 26 seconds or 58 seconds? 40 WHOLE SECONDS where George sat in disbelief that his lying thief of a daughter had told this crock of sh#t to her attorneys. George's response? Something to the effect of "what else has she said?"...like "what other load of crap has she spewed?" George had Casey's number and Casey was determined to pay him back for all of the times he checked out her stories - working at Sports Authority (lie) - putting $5,000 into their bank account by handing George a fake deposit slip and then having the account be overdrawn because SHE DIDN'T actually put that money in - George chasing her in the car down the freeway when she was supposed to be at work.

This book SHOULD get Jose sued. However, it is written more as a work of fiction and I guess if push comes to shove, he can always claim that. I say this because he actually quotes people's thoughts. THEIR THOUGHTS. Really? Are you now a mind reader Jose?

It is an astonishing work of dribble.

I don't think anyone on team Casey expected her to be set free. Not Jose, not Chaney, not Cindy, not Dot, etc.. I think thet only expected or hoped for no DP. I think if she hadn't been set free they'd be bringing in 100 fold more $$$$$. It all backfired when Casey was let off and they are now stuck wth her as a liability.

Oh I so agree, if you look at their faces they were just as shocked as all of us were, they recovered quickly though!

ME TOO --------> Now where were we?

(Seat belts optional!)

whodunitwheel2.jpg

Spin the wheel!!!!!!

Bump!
Well Jose - it's another media day for you - what's it going to be? Take a spin!

Did I tell you A_News_ Junkie that you come up with some brilliant stuff?

These are the words I told the judge a few weeks ago when I was called for jury duty. So of course I was not choosen to be on the jury. There were about nine others who felt the same way. Actually there were more who no longer believe in innocent until proven guilty but they said they were afraid to say how they felt. How sad for them to be afraid to tell the truth about what they believed :-(

Good for you!! I would be afraid to say it because it is a given we should feel that way. But this past year being exposed to this case I would want to let my feelings be known and I really don't think it disrepects the court. From now on I would assume lieing is ok from the defense side. So I would tend to find everyone guilty if the prosecution has a much evidence as this team did. I hope jb finds out he should have given KC a good defense not bring her lies in as fact and she gets off. No one was really held in contempt except for the guy who gave the finger to Jeff Ashton during the trial.
Also do we really have to believe in attorney client privilege anymore?

From what I've read here (not directly in the heap-o-trash novel), Baez himself said that he couldn't go all the way in accusing George of murder because he lacked any corroberating evidence.

Having said that, we all know the only "corroborating evidence" resided with in the South Park addled mind of the partially convicted psychopath of a mother.

Yet, Baez is starting a firestorm about Caylee's grandfather. During the public demonstrations outside the A home pre-trial during the relatively short time Miss It was out on bond, George's behavior (as well as Cindy's) was outrageous and confrontational. However, I viewed all the footage and thought that George came across as a grief-stricken man who had lost his beloved Caylee.

As for the quote about the body in the trunk of the car, it is on this video. The whole video was shot during Padilla's bond.

George Anthony - The Body In The Trunk Was Not My Granddaughter - YouTube

Also, I found this link posted by someone on Jeff Ashton's facebook page. It's Baez' Amazon Sales. I've bookmarked it. Very interesting!

http://www.novelrank.com/title/presumed-guilty-hardcover

HaHa - so he has sold a whopping 201 books in July?
That is great! People have more sense than we gave them credit for :floorlaugh:
No wonder he is making the talk show rounds- he is gonna have a garage full of unwanted books before long!

I thought surely I was not understanding that book sales info. Seriously? 201 books sold! I think I could sell that many and I can't spell either!!!

HaHa - so he has sold a whopping 201 books in July?
That is great! People have more sense than we gave them credit for :floorlaugh:
No wonder he is making the talk show rounds- he is gonna have a garage full of unwanted books before long!

What?? Are you serious??? 201 books in July??? That is too funny! No wonder he has that goofy look on his face in his media appearances. :lol: :lol: :lol:

To quote Charlie Sheen - "Winning" Jose!!

What?? Are you serious??? 201 books in July??? That is too funny! No wonder he has that goofy look on his face in his media appearances. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wouldn't you think that with those numbers he would scratch his head and say, what the heck am I doing wrong? Not that he would figure it out but.....Geez!

So now I imagine that every interview he has from now on the lies will get bigger....But the bigger they get the harder he is going to fall. IMO

not to rain on the parade, but I wonder if it's in thousands? Jeff Ashton's number for July is 43. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08