Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that was an interesting read.

Rick pretty much had it (them) nailed down.

If I had a little sympathy for Cindy, it`s gone.

Oy vey! I thought I'd look up "foolproof suffocation" and my Google search turned up three pages of Casey Anthony case info before I found one tiny link to something not case-related. Here are the choices for suicide:

1 Burning oneself (self-immolation)
2 Car collision
3 Drowning
4 Electrocution
5 Hanging
6 Jumping
7 Lethal injection
8 Overdosing
9 Plastic bag method
10 Poisoning
11 Seppuku
12 Shooting
13 Slashing throat
14 Slashing wrists
15 Starving to death
16 Suffocation by Carbon Monoxide (CO) Poisoning

16.1 CO Poisoning by Car Exhaust
16.2 CO Poisoning by Burning Charcoal

17 Suicide by cop (!!?)

I've bolded the ones I thought could have applied to George, but I don't believe for one second he considered "suicide by suffocation". We know he had pills and beer at one time. :waitasec:

Suicide by Cop? :what:

From this website:

http://www.lumrix.net/medical/ethics/suicide_methods.html

I really appreciated re-reading the e mails between Cindy and Rick and Shirley. I don't see it as showing Rick in a cover-up mode, as one of my fellow posters thought. Maybe he wavered a little in the beginning, but mostly I thought he was dead on. He had known his niece (It) since childhood so wasn't stunned with thoughts of her killing her baby. He knew, the police knew, the prosecutors knew, George knew, we knew. How could that jury not know? An injustice that I (we) cannot let go . There is nothing cuter, more joyful, and loving than a 2 year old girl. How someone, let alone her birth mother,could harm her is so far removed from my understanding of humanity.This case has wounded my soul, destroyed my faith in our justice system,caused me to reject information gleaned from the press or television. And yet, I don't go away.:mad::mad::pullhair::pullhair:

When you have a moment, a Caylee supporter has posted a cute video on youtube: Art Project: Holding Baez's Book.

When you have a moment, a Caylee supporter has posted a cute video on youtube: Art Project: Holding Baez's Book.

Just watched the video. Hoping it gets more views. Actually I would like to see it go viral.

Just this morning a block of books were bought book at 136 and kindle at 119. So looks like they are doing some manipulating..probably an attempt for week 2 on the ny list.

I wish he and his trashy book would just go the hello away!

:whoosh:

.................. :whoosh: ................. sorry

Oh, you don't have to be sorry. I think it was the way the media was spinning it. The headline should have been Witness 9 claims family had issues with blacks and not focusing on the molestation. Again, they go after the headlines that get the most attention. jmo

I just checked my Facebook and my "friend" JB has changed his profile picture to the background in his book and overlaying a huge pic of him over it. :rocker: Skeery!

About the "drowning", Cindy was on that since the beginning, telling LE about the pool ladder very early, planting the seed. Then there was the jailhouse visit when she told FCA people were saying the baby drowned in the pool. "Surprise, surprise." Yeah, that video.

The whole "accidental drowning" theory doesn't work for me, nor does any other accident. Why sit happily in jail for three years and face death penalty charges without trying to claim the "truth"? Wouldn't someone facing death come forward long before that saying, "but it was an accident"? We never heard that from FCA. Not at all. There's also any accident scenario where people would come forward in the beginning, claiming it was an accident. An accidental drowning would have shown as much in autopsy. There would have been no inconsistent bruising, etc.

Accidental drowning doesn't make sense at all, even when the family is totally loony and off their rockers, and far more gone than the As ever were, IYKWIM. The As don't fit that description. We know they think clearly enough to know wrong was committed, who did it, and knew blame had to be diverted.

Just for the record, I thought in the beginning and continue to do so today, that Caylee's death was an act of revenge against Cindy. Nothing more, nothing less. Pure evil. That's why FCA was so willing to cozy up in jail/prison permanently where she was protected. If the rumors are true that CA and FCA have kissed and made up, well, it just shows the length CA will go to in appeasing FCA. Mind-boggling!

KC said so herself....."what can be given can be taken away". jmo

We had a poster on here during the trial. I believe NTS. Initials CR. A poster on that book site just posted a few words by him, saying we all should be ashamed of ourselves for being fed lies by the media for 3 years. huh??
This person, and I have found this with most KC supporters, post things with no back up except for JB's book if mistruths.

Going off my post. I see this person has written his own book about the trial.
Came out last July. No ratings. I guess it bombed. (The Casey Anthony Trial The Prosecution of Beauty.)
Rating of this book is. Drum roll please. #392,600 in Books

We had a poster on here during the trial. I believe NTS. Initials CR. A poster on that book site just posted a few words by him, saying we all should be ashamed of ourselves for being fed lies by the media for 3 years. huh??
This person, and I have found this with most KC supporters, post things with no back up except for JB's book if mistruths.

They completly ignore the fact that most of us read the actual discovery and watched the trial...the same trial the jury saw. They just want to think of us as sheep following what Nancy Grace says..... I guess that makes them feel good... Its kind of maddening reading through their reviews.

They are the ones that sound like sheep following Baez lies :banghead:

Wow - JB gained a point in ratings today - 241/9....tomorrow is another dropping day. How high's the water Jose? I said it's six feet high and rising! Hope you've got a boat cause you're going to need one when Amazon pulls the plug....

Sorry, I'm late to the party but just have to say...
A point isn't all Jose gained. Mercy me, saw him on tv over the weekend. Looks like Casey isn't the only one that gained a bunch of weight. That boy has doubled in size since we were first introduced to him. The neck alone tripled. Must be some good eattin and drinking in Casey/Baez world. I'm betting more drinking than anything. I remember before trial the occasional interview with Jose would be in his office. I noticed he had a huge bookcase, it was not filled with books however, no, no, no. Oh he had a couple, but the focus was the booze decanter sets, yup...dudes living in a 70's movie. Lol
Boom chika bow bow.....
IMO

They completly ignore the fact that most of us read the actual discovery and watched the trial...the same trial the jury saw. They just want to think of us as sheep following what Nancy Grace says..... I guess that makes them feel good... Its kind of maddening reading through their reviews.

I agree. I wonder if they are students and he promises them A's if they write a favorable review.

I agree. I wonder if they are students and he promises them A's if the write a favorable review.

Probably the felon, Cindy , Baez and a few others... Im guessing it is a few with multiple accounts...there probably are a few simpletons that actually do buy the book and believe the lies... But i would bet most have a vested interest in the book doing well...

I really appreciated re-reading the e mails between Cindy and Rick and Shirley. I don't see it as showing Rick in a cover-up mode, as one of my fellow posters thought. Maybe he wavered a little in the beginning, but mostly I thought he was dead on. He had known his niece (It) since childhood so wasn't stunned with thoughts of her killing her baby. He knew, the police knew, the prosecutors knew, George knew, we knew. How could that jury not know? An injustice that I (we) cannot let go . There is nothing cuter, more joyful, and loving than a 2 year old girl. How someone, let alone her birth mother,could harm her is so far removed from my understanding of humanity.This case has wounded my soul, destroyed my faith in our justice system,caused me to reject information gleaned from the press or television. And yet, I don't go away.:mad::mad::pullhair::pullhair:

That would be me and I was a bit harsh on Rick. (I pulled him out of the pile.) Thank you for this gentle nudging. To him, I would like to apologise. If you read here Rick, I am sorry. I think that in the beginning no one would want to believe that a family member would kill one of their own. In the beginning, I think that I too would try to make a logical explanation of what could have happened. I think that with JB's books of lies and the upcoming date of FCA's release had me over the top. I'm angered that no one in the Anthony and extended family stood up for Caylee in court. I recall several letters of Rick's between Shirley and Cindy. It just hit me wrong. I do know that he didn't hold back with Cindy on how he felt about Casey and she said that she was going to disown him if I recall correctly. As I've said in the past, Casey destroyed her entire family unit. Her Daughter, Mother,Father,Brother,Grandparents,Aunts,Uncles, you name them and she just totally destroyed the entire family's unity. To me, she is an evil, cold, heartless *****! I will NEVER believe that Caylee drowned in the pool. Cindy DID NOT leave the ladder up. George DID NOT molest Casey or Caylee. George or Cindy DID NOT have anything to do with the death of Caylee. What they did however by trying to save their daughter's life, LET CAYLEE DOWN! They will have to live with that for the rest of their life's.

Say what? A Florida defense attorney allegedly does not wish to work with the esteemed Jose Baez, self-proclaimed forensics expert and one of the most sought-after attorneys in the country???

How can that be?[/QUOTE]

I bet it's because JB is Hispanic ????

I see that statement all over the reviews of Baez's book. The media fed us all lies. Yeah right. I just call 'em on it. What lies...? show me the lies from MSM. Show me where they reported facts that were not true. List them. These 5 starers have no ability to back up anything. Challenge them and they disappear.

I see that statement all over the reviews of Baez's book. The media fed us all lies. Yeah right. I just call 'em on it. What lies...? show me the lies from MSM. Show me where they reported facts that were not true. List them. These 5 starers have no ability to back up anything. Challenge them and they disappear.

Most likely they know about the lies in the book...they just dont want anyone else to know they are lies. You will never convince these people because they dont want to be convinced.

I dont think even Baez believes his lies... He knows she is guilty. He just wants everyone else to be as guillible as the P12. So he can make more $$$$$

I really do understand where you're coming from. Maybe the Anthony family is like a rubix cube to us.

In ways at the first I felt sorry for Cindy. She was the only one working to support them all. She was getting tired. Tired of George and Casey. I think she had to hold on to the hope of Caylee being taken and alive somewhere because the only other option was that Casey had out and out killed Caylee to hurt her. Do you think it's easier for Cindy to accept the blame for leaving the ladder up and Caylee drowning lie or Cindy thinking she pushed Casey into killing Caylee? I also think Cindy was hyper-vigilant about the pool ladder but in Casey's latest lie Casey is again just a victim because some one left the ladder up and the last person with the ladder was Cindy.

Shirley Pease saying Casey hated Cindy more than she love Caylee gives us a big clue

We keep trying to understand this sick relationship that Cindy and Casey have and how it caused Caylee's death. So we run different could of's and maybe's and each time someone will go back and start reading the documents again to see what click into place. I think each time the lies becomes more clear and stands out, The biggest motivator for many of us to go looking has been Jose and his book of lies.

Like I said, keep talking Jose, keep talking.

To me, CA's refusal to see the truth led her down a very ugly path of manipulation and some bizarre behavior - all to prevent her from having to face her own reality. I don't say any of this as sympathy for CA at all - I just see her refusing to acknowledge what was happening in her own family. Rather than address the problems, she kept denying FCA was a problem and "smoothing" the way for FCA rather than deal with the problems that would tear their family unit apart. She just couldn't see that was happening despite her efforts.

We see Rick, her brother, from the outside could see exactly what was happening. I think he suggests the drowning to "gauge" where or not CA was still in "refusal" mode. What I don't understand is why George, who IMO knew from the day he lifted that trunk lid - and then went home that night to find Caylee was "missing", went along with CA's madness for so long.

I do think CA's refusal to acknowledge FCA's bad behavior to the world from an early age iinavertantly showed FCA as a sociopathic child the method to get away with just about anything. Cindy used as a way to cope and FCA used it as advanced manipulation. Just pretend it didn't happen and tell another story, and she would eventually get away with it.

I think professionals who study systemic dysfunctional family behavior will be studying this family for years.

And again, this is NOT me showing sympathy for CA but trying to objectively with as little emotion as possible, to understand how and why this all went so wrong.

Ermmm - :blushing: would it help if you all knew that the first word I learned as a child was not yes or no.....but why?

I apparently drove my family nuts with it. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members