Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it bad if I checkout Jose's book at the library and read it? I don't want to put money in his pocket.

Is it bad if I checkout Jose's book at the library and read it? I don't want to put money in his pocket.

Thanks for asking - I can give you my opinion which is - that book has already been paid for - and my own issue was paying for trash. However, it's important we know what we are talking about - so most of us one way or another have read parts or all of it.

So read on! And it was great of you to find a way to read the book and not contribute any money directly into Mr. Baez's pocket for blood money.

I just read in the private forums that Salem posted yesterday of Sooner Fan #1 passing. Prayers for Sooner family, and give Caylee and Grandma Shirley a hug from all of us and let her know she is not forgotten. Big tears Sooner, you will be missed here on Caylee forum.

Blessings to your family Sooner Fan#1 - you will be much missed at WS in the Caylee thread. So sorry to hear we have lost one of our own.

Hi FeeBot. I'm happy to read that you don't want to put money in certain people's pockets. A friend of mine sent me the book to read on my computer a couple of months ago. For me it's very hard to read. I'm only on page 140, lol. I only read it when I'm bored to tears and then have to stop when I can feel my BP rising. If you can stomach it I say go for it.

I am so sorry to hear about Sooner Fan #1

You will be missed, prayers for your family and friends. :blowkiss:

I just read in the private forums that Salem posted yesterday of Sooner Fan #1 passing. Prayers for Sooner family, and give Caylee and Grandma Shirley a hug from all of us and let her know she is not forgotten. Big tears Sooner, you will be missed here on Caylee forum.

Oh no.....Sooner was with me all the way during the trial this summer :(

Blessings to your family Sooner Fan#1 - you will be much missed at WS in the Caylee thread. So sorry to hear we have lost one of our own.

I am so sorry to hear about Sooner Fan #1

You will be missed, prayers for your family and friends. :blowkiss:

Oh no.....Sooner was with me all the way during the trial this summer :(

...there's a memorial thread in the Jury Room - up top in the "pinned" "rest in Peace" section.

It won't be quite the same here without Sooner Fan #1. My condolences to the family.

I've just been thinking and talking to WS friends that it is on one hand quite wonderful that we are able to gather here and touch hearts over these years, and so painful when I realize we can be taken by surprise by the death of one of our loved ones, like we have with Sooner Fan#1.

Being anonymous is helpful to maintain our privacy and allows us to speak from the heart when otherwise we might not be brave enough to, but on the other hand, I do wonder if there are circumstances where we could have expressed our love and admiration for a member as their health declines.

It's that feeling for those of us left behind that we didn't get to say thank you for their friendship or to ask if there was anything we could do to ease their way.

So I want to take this time and tell you all that I love you and hold you dear to my heart. Being here to support Caylee and going through all the things we have in these threads has had a tremendous impact in my life and in my heart. :loveyou:

The Audio book to Presumed Guilty will be released on 11-21-12. On Audible.com, the Narrator is Jim Frangione.

OH DEAR GOD, I won't scratch that itch, I won't scratch that itch. Some times time out isn't long enough.

One of the most striking differences between a cat
and a lie is that a cat only has nine lives. -Mark Twain

:twocents:​

One of the most striking differences between a cat
and a lie is that a cat only has nine lives. -Mark Twain

:twocents:​

clapping_animation.gif

OH DEAR GOD, I won't scratch that itch, I won't scratch that itch. Some times time out isn't long enough.
OMG...hearing that cr*p would be like nails on a chalkboard. Surely people have better things to do.

I've just been thinking and talking to WS friends that it is on one hand quite wonderful that we are able to gather here and touch hearts over these years, and so painful when I realize we can be taken by surprise by the death of one of our loved ones, like we have with Sooner Fan#1.

Being anonymous is helpful to maintain our privacy and allows us to speak from the heart when otherwise we might not be brave enough to, but on the other hand, I do wonder if there are circumstances where we could have expressed our love and admiration for a member as their health declines.

It's that feeling for those of us left behind that we didn't get to say thank you for their friendship or to ask if there was anything we could do to ease their way.

So I want to take this time and tell you all that I love you and hold you dear to my heart. Being here to support Caylee and going through all the things we have in these threads has had a tremendous impact in my life and in my heart. :loveyou:
Sooner was so kind. I remember her words of support for me back in September. She did mention her own troubles then...that was the first I had heard she had been very ill. Here she was reaching out and being there for others and all the while suffering herself. She most certainly was an amazing person. G-d bless, Sooner. You will be missed.

Beautiful words LG. Thank you ever so much. :loveyou:

Hi FeeBot. I'm happy to read that you don't want to put money in certain people's pockets. A friend of mine sent me the book to read on my computer a couple of months ago. For me it's very hard to read. I'm only on page 140, lol. I only read it when I'm bored to tears and then have to stop when I can feel my BP rising. If you can stomach it I say go for it.

I got the book for my birthday , July 4th. I wouldn't have bought it myself, but my DS & DIL knew how addicted I was to the whole circus and thought it was the perfect gift for me. I love to read, and I'm only on pg 247. I usually read at bedtime till I get sleepy but this book, I just stay on the iPad and roam around on WS instead of picking up that book.

My dh bought me JA"s book last Christmas. I was so excited when I opened it. I could not put it down & I do treasure it. I warned him NOT to buy me JB's book this year as I have no interest, nadda, zip in reading his putrid lies.

So well said and so thoughtful, as always, dear lg.
:blowkiss:
The loss of Sooner Fan is so sad. I haven't been part of the WS family nearly as long as many of you have, but as soon as I first heard of this forum (during the Anthony trial, actually) I beat a path over here and knew I had found a community of kindred spirits. You folks are just the best. Really something special.
:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member