Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just been thinking and talking to WS friends that it is on one hand quite wonderful that we are able to gather here and touch hearts over these years, and so painful when I realize we can be taken by surprise by the death of one of our loved ones, like we have with Sooner Fan#1.

Being anonymous is helpful to maintain our privacy and allows us to speak from the heart when otherwise we might not be brave enough to, but on the other hand, I do wonder if there are circumstances where we could have expressed our love and admiration for a member as their health declines.

It's that feeling for those of us left behind that we didn't get to say thank you for their friendship or to ask if there was anything we could do to ease their way.

So I want to take this time and tell you all that I love you and hold you dear to my heart. Being here to support Caylee and going through all the things we have in these threads has had a tremendous impact in my life and in my heart. :loveyou:
We love you too. :blowkiss:

I'll wait and spend my money on the audio of JA's book. Times are tough and the economy is tougher. There's enough lies going on in Government offices. I don't want to hear any from a wanna be good lawyer.

I have a weird question for anyone who may care to answer if you know of course.
Can a psychopath get depression?

So well said and so thoughtful, as always, dear lg.
:blowkiss:
The loss of Sooner Fan is so sad. I haven't been part of the WS family nearly as long as many of you have, but as soon as I first heard of this forum (during the Anthony trial, actually) I beat a path over here and knew I had found a community of kindred spirits. You folks are just the best. Really something special.
:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

I see this as good thing that Caylee's death has accomplished. We came here at WS for her, and met those that also care about her more than her own family. I would of never found any of you without her. A special Caylee Thanks to all for the shoulder we all need a times.

I have a weird question for anyone who may care to answer if you know of course.

Yes, when their not getting their way. Just look at Casey as an example. She was so poor and hungry and it was Caylee's fault that she was in jail.

I wonder how many trees died for Jose book? All that paper to keep proclaiming a child killer's innocence. How low can you go? Tsk Tsk... Jose your day is coming.

Since I have no idea - I breezed through a bunch of psych reports on the web and bring you this one - which is tough slogging if you don't like statistics....:waitasec: ...

So here you are.....

http://www.psychoanalysis.ugent.be/...Jochem Willemsen/Psychopathy and lifetime.pdf

So the short answer appears to be that while they can be "vexed and rebellious" the answer is no. They do like to be attached to a group that holds them in high regard and will be vexed etc until they find another group of people, friends, lawyers..:what: (sorry about that last one..
:blushing: )

All IMO and a few pdf's of course! :seeya:

The Audio book to Presumed Guilty will be released on 11-21-12. On Audible.com, the Narrator is Jim Frangione.

Ross,

You should have been a defense attorney. You seem to find good in the worst of the worst. Not being snarky, but it's true.

I guess I'm not that open minded or forgiving.
M

Since I have no idea - I breezed through a bunch of psych reports on the web and bring you this one - which is tough slogging if you don't like statistics....:waitasec: ...

So here you are.....

http://www.psychoanalysis.ugent.be/...Jochem Willemsen/Psychopathy and lifetime.pdf

So the short answer appears to be that while they can be "vexed and rebellious" the answer is no. They do like to be attached to a group that holds them in high regard and will be vexed etc until they find another group of people, friends, lawyers..:what: (sorry about that last one..

BBM - gosh who does that sound like? Depressed - probably not in any kind of clinical sense - pouty, manipulating, fractious, defensive, "poor me" - probably, but the real self dislike that comes from depression - nah, not wired that way...
IMHO

I've litterally been forcing myself to stay away from FCA news for a few months, so I havent' logged in here. I was so hoping to find something exciting like she'd been banished to another country or had contracted an incurable case of flatulance that would scare away any sane man but I guess not. Sigh.

I've litterally been forcing myself to stay away from FCA news for a few months, so I havent' logged in here. I was so hoping to find something exciting like she'd been banished to another country or had contracted an incurable case of flatulance that would scare away any sane man but I guess not. Sigh.

Aww Wallfllower67, you've been mean to yourself for nothing - FCA is keeping a very low profile - the only thing that's happening is the ZGonzales case is grinding along and Baez is still trying to be a successful book author :what: but other than that you have missed nothing!

We do hear the occassional twitter chatter about interviews that are trying to be arranged, but beyond that - nada. Even CA is quiet, which is pretty unbelievable in itself!

So here you are.....

Thanks LG. I did read part of it. It's kinda scary to think about how many people are running around with psychopathy. Narcissism and psychopathy have a lot of common traits. The bold made me laugh.

Well kids, here we are again, getting ready to close off another month, and since no one else has picked up the wand for the Baez Business Book Report for September, I guess it falls to me.....:great:

Todays Stats at Amazon:

Hardcover: 480 pages
Publisher: BenBella Books (July 3, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1937856380
ISBN-13: 978-1937856380
Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.7 x 9.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 2.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (446 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #49,467 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

According to novelrank.com, the book has sold:

In hardcover to date: 76 Books
In Kindle to Date: 114, even with the very reduced price of $4.99

However, please note: there is usually a sifting out of those numbers and we find kindles have been counted as hard covers - so there are still 6 day to go until Halloweeen - ermm the end of the month - the 31st. I predict a flurry of last minute buy-backs. :floorlaugh:

Well kids, here we are again, getting ready to close off another month, and since no one else has picked up the wand for the Baez Business Book Report for September, I guess it falls to me.....:great:

Todays Stats at Amazon:

Average Customer Review: 2.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (446 customer reviews)

However, please note: there is usually a sifting out of those numbers and we find kindles have been counted as hard covers - so there are still 6 day to go until Halloweeen - ermm the end of the month - the 31st. I predict a flurry of last minute buy-backs. :floorlaugh:

Ahhhh my little sweetie pie you! Did you mean October not September? When a person looks at the bigger picture of things 190 books is just pitiful. I LOVE IT.
The last 2 times I've been to amazon and typed in the title it comes up as the second book. It cracks me up.

Todays Stats at Amazon:

:great::great::great:
Now they're putting out a talking book so it can sink even lower on the sellers list? Maybe their target audience is the illiterate? Sounds appropriate..

Now they're putting out a talking book so it can sink even lower on the sellers list? Maybe their target audience is the illiterate? Sounds appropriate..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=barWV7RWkq0"]Applause Crowd Cheering sound effect - YouTube[/ame]

Kindergarten crowd....you know, the group not yet ready to read the really BIG words! :floorlaugh:

I can think of twelve people it would.be geared towards.
:blushing:

It won't be quite the same here without Sooner Fan #1. My condolences to the family.

I am a rather late arrival here (arrived during the fca trial). Sooner fan was such a kind soul. I can imagine her giving hugs and kisses to Caylee and letting her know how many love her.

I am a rather late arrival here (arrived during the fca trial). Sooner fan was such a kind soul. I can imagine her giving hugs and kisses to Caylee and letting her know how many love her.

Me to Flmom! I even said out loud the other night, "Sooner, if you can hear me - just infiltrate our thoughts with clues and we will help them all."
Be warned - if I ever die those of you receptive to being haunted will be ever so gently haunted if I am in the know on the other side!

RIP SoonerFan#1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member