Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok People...I have posted the pictures of October 19, 2012 on Photobucket...YEAH..

I could not get Websleuths Albums to take the pics from my "Windows Media Player Picture Album"

Hoping this works...I could not figure out how to put comments on each picture...My message on the cross was...Love You...Sweet Baby...CEG! I also wrote "R.I.P.Sweet Baby Girl" on the Angel Figurine..

Dear God...Please Let Caylee be friends with Jessica Ridgeway and all the other Children!

Hi all - this just came across my Twitter,. I posted it up in the news thread.

Appellate court sets date to hear Casey Anthony's appeal on misdemeanor convictions
An appeal court in Daytona Beach is now scheduled to hear Casey Anthony's appeal of her four convictions for lying to law enforcement early next year, after her legal team today filed the last paperwork necessary to proceed.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...anthony-appeal-lying-20121029,0,2285710.story

Just in case the link doesn't work for someone - the date is January 8, 2013!

When is her court date with ZG? TIA! :seeya:

Made a new Photobucket account:

http://s1321.photobucket.com/albums/u550/MustangSally9696/

Feel better with my real name NOT on the account!

The leaf pics are of the leaf that fell out of my hair when I got in my car...feel like Caylee was letting me know she heard my prayer and enjoyed the small gift! The smallest pic of the cross was taken from the edge of the road. The water pic is directly to the left behind the cross. The yellow flower was growing beside the cross. The angel figurine is the one I bought from the Hopesprings neighbor who was setting up a garage sale. I wrote R.I.P Sweet Baby Girl on it. There were 2 sharpie pens on the ledge of the cross.The whole tree pic was also taken from the edge of the road behind my car. I was quite surprised that the tree was still there. I guess nature will eventually reclaim it.

I did not take a picture of the garbage can. I picked up a few pieces of trash. I wish I had gotten a garbage bag and placed it in the front yard of the "Evil Grands!"..(does that make me a Meanie??) Their house look totally quiet...no cars parked outside..grass was well kept.

I had to pull the vines off the For Sale sign. Hoping that a wealthy person on Websleuths will buy the lot and make a proper memorial for our sweet Caylee.

Hope this gives y'all a feeling of what Caylee's Site was like. It was very quite and no cars passed by. I could hear the children from Hidden Oaks Elem...so sad that Caylee should have been there and in First Grade!

Dear God...Please Bless Our Angel Caylee & let her play with Jessica Christine Ridgeway and All The Other Babies Taken Too Soon

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::silly:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #127,951 in Books

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::silly:

LG slides in to quietly post the latest Baez stats......

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #140,246 in Books (See Top 100 in Books) ..............:floorlaugh:

and quietly tiptoes out.

Fun to be up late your time....:giggle:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #144,907 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

:skip: :skip: :skip:

CA's attorneys are asking for a change of venue. That would delay the trial for a while. M&M could also ask for a continuance.

Good to see you all! Been lurking a lot lately. So many cases, so little time.

Glad to hear the fictitious tome is tanking!

Made a new Photobucket account:

http://s1321.photobucket.com/albums/u550/MustangSally9696/

Feel better with my real name NOT on the account!

The leaf pics are of the leaf that fell out of my hair when I got in my car...feel like Caylee was letting me know she heard my prayer and enjoyed the small gift! The smallest pic of the cross was taken from the edge of the road. The water pic is directly to the left behind the cross. The yellow flower was growing beside the cross. The angel figurine is the one I bought from the Hopesprings neighbor who was setting up a garage sale. I wrote R.I.P Sweet Baby Girl on it. There were 2 sharpie pens on the ledge of the cross.The whole tree pic was also taken from the edge of the road behind my car. I was quite surprised that the tree was still there. I guess nature will eventually reclaim it.

I did not take a picture of the garbage can. I picked up a few pieces of trash. I wish I had gotten a garbage bag and placed it in the front yard of the "Evil Grands!"..(does that make me a Meanie??) Their house look totally quiet...no cars parked outside..grass was well kept.

I had to pull the vines off the For Sale sign. Hoping that a wealthy person on Websleuths will buy the lot and make a proper memorial for our sweet Caylee.

Hope this gives y'all a feeling of what Caylee's Site was like. It was very quite and no cars passed by. I could hear the children from Hidden Oaks Elem...so sad that Caylee should have been there and in First Grade!

Dear God...Please Bless Our Angel Caylee & let her play with Jessica Christine Ridgeway and All The Other Babies Taken Too Soon

Thank you for making the time to take the pictures and posting them here for us to see.

The photos break my heart.. especially the leaf, Caylee's tree, and the cross. Thank you so much Mustang Sally for sharing them with those of us who can't make it in person. It's so nice to see that Caylee's memory is still strong... stronger than the evil that took her life.

Thanks so much for sharing the photos, Mustang Sally. Thinking about Caylee still breaks my heart. Thinking about her so-called family turns my stomach! Ah well. Still holding out hope that justice will be served...eventually.

I'm just wondering- if she gets this case moved to another venue what's she gonna do for Tim Miller's case and then Roy Kronk? There are a limited number of places in Florida that haven't heard of Casey...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trina2025