Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Mustang Sally-I wonder if it ever dawns on Casey that people still prefer Caylee over her and will make pilgrimages to honor her?

I doubt it-I truly believe that she thinks she is not guilty because the jury said so.

Made a new Photobucket account:

http://s1321.photobucket.com/albums/u550/MustangSally9696/

Feel better with my real name NOT on the account!

The leaf pics are of the leaf that fell out of my hair when I got in my car...feel like Caylee was letting me know she heard my prayer and enjoyed the small gift! The smallest pic of the cross was taken from the edge of the road. The water pic is directly to the left behind the cross. The yellow flower was growing beside the cross. The angel figurine is the one I bought from the Hopesprings neighbor who was setting up a garage sale. I wrote R.I.P Sweet Baby Girl on it. There were 2 sharpie pens on the ledge of the cross.The whole tree pic was also taken from the edge of the road behind my car. I was quite surprised that the tree was still there. I guess nature will eventually reclaim it.

I did not take a picture of the garbage can. I picked up a few pieces of trash. I wish I had gotten a garbage bag and placed it in the front yard of the "Evil Grands!"..(does that make me a Meanie??) Their house look totally quiet...no cars parked outside..grass was well kept.

I had to pull the vines off the For Sale sign. Hoping that a wealthy person on Websleuths will buy the lot and make a proper memorial for our sweet Caylee.

Hope this gives y'all a feeling of what Caylee's Site was like. It was very quite and no cars passed by. I could hear the children from Hidden Oaks Elem...so sad that Caylee should have been there and in First Grade!

Dear God...Please Bless Our Angel Caylee & let her play with Jessica Christine Ridgeway and All The Other Babies Taken Too Soon
Thank you again, Mustang Sally! You did a wonderful job on the photos and the description of the place. I was especially touched by the pictures of the tree, and by the quietness you discussed, and the sound of the childrens' voices from the school down the street which Caylee never got to attend. How haunting and poignant!

We are so grateful to you for taking our hearts and wishes with you when you visited the site, and for sharing your experience with us.

The link to Mustang Sally's photos:

http://s1321.photobucket.com/albums/u550/MustangSally9696/

:heartbeat:​

Just for a change, here are the Baez hardcover stats on Novelrank.com - showing both October and September. These stats continue to be adjusted from hardcover to kindle.

Author(s)
Jose Baez, Peter Golenbock
BenBella Books
Hardcover

novelrank.com/title/presumed-guilty-hardcover
Presumed Guilty:
Casey Anthony:
The Inside Story

Amazon.com
Last Sale: 18 hours

October Sales: 68
September Sales: 71
Current Rank: 86,869

Reviews
Sales Rank Stats chevron down

Amazon.co.uk
Last Sale: 5 days,
6 hours
October Sales: 5
September Sales: 8
Current Rank: 317,013

Reviews

Amazon.ca
Last Sale: 6 days,
11 hours
October Sales: 10
September Sales: 6

Current Rank: 55,524
Reviews

Amazon.fr
Last Sale: 168 days,
1 hour
October Sales: 0
September Sales: 0
Current Rank: 1,652,978
Reviews

Amazon.de
Last Sale: 94 days,
5 hours
October Sales: 0
September Sales: 0
Current Rank: 572,178
Reviews
Chart Type: Timeframe: Domains:

If you want to see some preposterous reviews of his book, look no further than the BenBella website Gag me...... :sick:
I bet they have a warehouse full of 'em..

If you want to see some preposterous reviews of his book, look no further than the BenBella website Gag me...... :sick:

I believe the author's are the prime contributor to them - because they are self published....:D

Ok People...I have posted the pictures of October 19, 2012 on Photobucket...YEAH..

I could not get Websleuths Albums to take the pics from my "Windows Media Player Picture Album"

Hoping this works...I could not figure out how to put comments on each picture...My message on the cross was...Love You...Sweet Baby...CEG! I also wrote "R.I.P.Sweet Baby Girl" on the Angel Figurine..

Dear God...Please Let Caylee be friends with Jessica Ridgeway and all the other Children!

LOVED your pics Mustang Sally and wanted to say thank you! They are very thoughfully taken as if we are there with you - really appreciated you taking the time to post and share an experience which many of us will never be able to have. It rests my heart to know Caylee is still being remembered and cared for. Thank you! :blowkiss:

Bet they didn't publish mine. :great:

Ya'll up to date on JB's antics these days? :floorlaugh:

Get a load of the letterhead - left hand side under his pic - click the link and it brings up the actual letter JB wrote to the judge in the GZ case.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...e-zimmerman-jose-baez-20121031,0,811665.story

Fun with Dick and Jane

Curious.....
Hopefully AZ can answer this, I am curious.

1) Was it necessary, from a legal or professional standpoint, for Baez to write this letter to the Judge? If you look at the bottom of the notice it was not only from Baez, he included Michelle Medina and his 2 other law partners in the letter.

2)Is it now part of the court filings for the Zimmerman case?

3) Was it necessary to CC copies of the letter to, not only the Judge, but to all the other lawyers in the case?

I just think that when your letterhead takes up approximately 1/2 of the page ... you probably don't have much to say except "LOOK AT ME"...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I guess JB has never heard of "understated and tasteful"

I just think that when your letterhead takes up approximately 1/2 of the page ... you probably don't have much to say except "LOOK AT ME"...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yes.......but......but....but...Wait! Is this a Trick or a Treat???:waitasec:

Inquiring minds also want to know, since I am looking at the pdf - what is up with that logo? On my copy it looks a lot like a piece of discarded fishing tackle...???:what:

Curious.....
Hopefully AZ can answer this, I am curious.

1) Was it necessary, from a legal or professional standpoint, for Baez to write this letter to the Judge? If you look at the bottom of the notice it was not only from Baez, he included Michelle Medina and his 2 other law partners in the letter.

2)Is it now part of the court filings for the Zimmerman case?

3) Was it necessary to CC copies of the letter to, not only the Judge, but to all the other lawyers in the case?

Hey since he's having to drum up a few bucks by selling stories to radaronline, maybe it's just a publicty stunt to get some business going if he doesn't have mush else on his plate, er..on his desk.

Maybe if it's good enough for Donald Trump, it's good enough for Jose Baez?

Hey since he's having to drum up a few bucks by selling stories to radaronline, maybe it's just a publicty stunt to get some business going if he doesn't have mush else on his plate, er..on his desk.

Maybe if it's good enough for Donald Trump, it's good enough for Jose Baez?

BBM
Believe me...I also thought of that LOL

BTW LG you do a great job with the Book Sales stats...but I am saddened to report that my public city library has purchased 2 more copies of his book in October..and now there are 3 copies...
If I would have known they were going to purchase more I would have sent a letter saying 1 book is enough...the borrowing Stats do not show that more than 1 copy was necessary and no one had any holds on the 1 book so why the need to buy extra...OR perhaps the books were Gifted to the library...

BBM
Believe me...I also thought of that LOL

BTW LG you do a great job with the Book Sales stats...but I am saddened to report that my public city library has purchased 2 more copies of his book in October..and now there are 3 copies...
If I would have known they were going to purchase more I would have sent a letter saying 1 book is enough...the borrowing Stats do not show that more than 1 copy was necessary and no one had any holds on the 1 book so why the need to buy extra...OR perhaps the books were Gifted to the library...

I vote the last one - that's what I do with books I hate -don't want- can't read, etc., because no matter what - I am unable to put "a Book" in the trash after watching Fahrenheit 451 as a young child. That book burning all the books in the world was so catastrophic to me back then it is seared onto my soul. I cried and cried at anything so horrible.

So I vote donated.

It's like us girls say about guys driving around in jacked up pickup trucks here..."The bigger it (truck) is, the smaller *it* is." :)

But...this comment about his letterhead got me to thinking (always a dangerous thing, made worse by the sugar in my system because I had no children come to my door!) about his claim to be opening an office in Coral Gables in Miami. How come his letterhead makes no mention of that office? Was the article (http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/30/2920667/casey-anthonys-attorney-comes.html) just a PR move for his fractured fairytale, or was it more pipe-dreams? More things that make me go :waitasec:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mygalacticmother