Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I looked at the "letter." And wow.

I was laughing, but this is somehow not funny.

"It has come to my attention that some misrepresentations were made in your courtroom.... As an officer of the court, I feel obligated to bring them to your attention immediately..."

http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2012-10/141719440-31104053.pdf

Seriously? "Misrepresentations made in the courtroom?" :furious: How DARE he?

Is someone trying to remain relevant with their pontifications?

jeez and that insignia or monogram or whatnot looks like a coffee ring :floorlaugh: I had to enlarge cause I couldnt believe even HE would send anything with coffee stains on it, turns out I was right but this was almost as tasteless.

I thought his insignia was a drawing of a mosquito! :floorlaugh: I had to enlarge it on my Ipad (like it wasn't large enough already!) in order to figure it out. Actually I thought the mosquito was quite fitting.

As one from Casey's back? All those nasty looking moles and zits.

I am now rolling and laughing as of now, and before, I am slow on the uptake to the joke that was upthread but did not ask.....

BACKNEE!
MOLES,

I get it now!

No I was talking about her having to go back to jail after her acquittal.

Umm - she didn't actually leave did she? She was about to be discharged and the probation "change" came right then if I remember right...:waitasec:

As one from Casey's back? All those nasty looking moles and zits.

Umm, Mr. Baez had the misfortune to have his own growing on his face..I believe he may have had it removed or "redacted" somehow.

Slllllowww on the uptake here kids!!:floorlaugh:

I thought his insignia was a drawing of a mosquito! :floorlaugh: I had to enlarge it on my Ipad (like it wasn't large enough already!) in order to figure it out. Actually I thought the mosquito was quite fitting.

Okay Okay - I say Uncle! What is it? I thought it was some kind of a fly fishing lure or something...:what:

Florida is very strict about driving with an out of state license. When you life here, you only have a short time before you just get a Fl dl. I can't remember the time but I believe it is a month. You also have to register any address change within I think two weeks.

Okay Okay - I say Uncle! What is it? I thought it was some kind of a fly fishing lure or something...:what:

A poster at hal's blog said it is a letter B. It is supposed to be how he writes a B. I can see that.

A poster at hal's blog said it is a letter B. It is supposed to be how he writes a B. I can see that.

...................... :silly: ......................wow...........now, that's compelling.

You people have me rolling on the floor laughing! I must have missed the blood sucker..err. mosquito. Gotta go look now.

I guess art, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. To me, it looks like something swirling around a toilet bowl....

Good morning everyone :) I haven’t been here for a while so I had some catching up to do. It’s great to read all the humorous post, I was glad to see you’re all still here.

Redkatrampant, I so understand about your hubby, I’m pretty sure mine would have been the same.

MustangSally, thank you for doing what you did. Your photos are beautiful.

RIP Sooner Fan #1

I thought it looked like a noose, or a big circle with a paper clip in it :floorlaugh:
Never would have taken it as a B.

Hi Jose :seeya:

Good morning everyone :) I haven’t been here for a while so I had some catching up to do. It’s great to read all the humorous post, I was glad to see you’re all still here.

Redkatrampant, I so understand about your hubby, I’m pretty sure mine would have been the same.

MustangSally, thank you for doing what you did. Your photos are beautiful.

RIP Sooner Fan #1

Thanks. as much as we are down there I hope to sway him. I do not like to drive in the traffic outside of Disney. But I may just take DD14 shopping and go there anyway. We'll see.

I thought it looked like a noose, or a big circle with a paper clip in it :floorlaugh:
Never would have taken it as a B.

Hi Jose :seeya:

Well, it does look like it was done quickly and without any thought of how it would look. It is also very bold and brash. It almost looks liked it is done with a desire to hide what it really is.

Hmmmmmmmmmm. Who does that sound like?

Well, it does look like it was done quickly and without any thought of how it would look. It is also very bold and brash. It almost looks liked it is done with a desire to hide what it really is.

Hmmmmmmmmmm. Who does that sound like?

I had to go look again....now I see eyes and a big nose. :fence:

You all are being pretty funny! I'm telling you - its some kind of leftover fishing tackletossed away! :great:

You all are being pretty funny! I'm telling you - its some kind of leftover fishing tackletossed away! :great:

If you say it's fishing tackle that's ok lg. :seeya: To me it's looking more and more like a face, almost like a Jimmy Durante face. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

If you say it's fishing tackle that's ok lg. :seeya: To me it's looking more and more like a face, almost like a Jimmy Durante face. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

LMBO! Not Jimmy Durante! Such an insult to a dead guy shotzy.
I think he just missed doing book signing's and had to do each sheet of paper that way to make up for it. Does anyone want to copy it and see if you can sell it on e-bay? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: Ya know how his junk flies off the shelves, I'm sure you could make a penny or three. Never mind it'll probably cost you a penny or three. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024