Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

:waitasec:
Misleading Headline...
Dominic Casey is not part of the Patraeus investigation....but this scandal may have prompted the ex husband of Jill Kelley's sister, Ms Khawam, to further investigate his ex wife back when they were in involved in a bitter divorce and custody battle and the letters written by 2 Generals on her behalf.

Jeff Weiner‏@JeffWeinerOS

@MattMorganESQ, attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez, confirms Gonzalez legal team has motioned for a continuance in #CaseyAnthony civil trial.

I have no doubt Charles Greene/OCA will fight this continuance...
IMO OCA is hiding behind the Appeal Case..
IMO pleading the 5th in the civil case make her appear guilty.

They must like pouring money into a bottomless pit- from what we saw of his investigations into Caylee's disappearance he was clueless, chasing wild geese all over the place....

I'm sure he got Ginette Lucas working on it. :floorlaugh:

Dominic Casey couldn't find his way out of a paper bag (or insert any other idiotic idiom here you wish). What a joke. P.S., I thought he closed up shop years ago.

Dominic Casey couldn't find his way out of a paper bag (or insert any other idiotic idiom here you wish). What a joke. P.S., I thought he closed up shop years ago.

Guess James Hoover won't be helping????????

:floorlaugh:

Is Green still her lawyer? This came from the article about the postponement being granted...

"Meanwhile, Anthony attorney Andrew Chmelir opposed the delay in the civil trial."

This is the first time I've seen this name?

BBM - I seriously wonder how many guys that actually slept with KC wondered if Caylee was theirs when all this went down and didn't do anything about it. I'm sure many of them (not the guys we knew about) probably wondered but never came forward to have their DNA tested:furious:...at that point if one did match would he be able to sue for wrongful death...i mean even though she drowned:waitasec:

On a sports forum I am a member of, one poster spoke of one his friends that had to come home from college to submit to dna testing to determine if he was the father. The young man went to high school with her and had a short fling. he was very relieved to learn he was not Caylee's father. I wonder how many men were tested. I'm sure ca have a list of all the nice young men her virgin daughter dated. I do wonder how they actually were able to find who to test.

Is Green still her lawyer? This came from the article about the postponement being granted...

"Meanwhile, Anthony attorney Andrew Chmelir opposed the delay in the civil trial."

This is the first time I've seen this name?

Yes, I believe Greene is still around and Chmelir is not new, he has been on her team for some time..
He is a criminal defense attorney out of Seminole County.

BUMPED :bump: the Kronk and Equusearch Civil Trial threads and Appeal thread

Texas Equusearch Suing Casey Anthony
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191075"]Texas Equusearch Suing Casey Anthony - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Roy Kronk Suing Casey Anthony
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158152"]Roy Kronk Suing Casey Anthony - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Casey's appeal on the 4 charges of lying to police
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145144"]Casey's appeal on the 4 charges of lying to police - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Casey has a money supply from somewhere- she has managed to pay off $19k of her costs to the OC Clerk of Courts so far.... could it be :what: that Cindy is still enabling her? Shocking!

Casey has a money supply from somewhere- she has managed to pay off $19k of her costs to the OC Clerk of Courts so far.... could it be :what: that Cindy is still enabling her? Shocking!

Peas in a pod, ZsaZsa. Eventually their ill-gotten gains will dry up...then what?

I hope Casey spends the next few years and many thousands of dollars being sued and being held accountable for her lies. No doubt her mommy is enabling her. I hope she is a drain on her family and I hope George and Cindy are not stupid enough to have Casey as a beneficiary of anything because they would just be asking it.

The Anthony's have always lived way above their means and in my opinion, having a little bit of money is not going to stop the way they have lived their lives. Remember when they decided to use the $20,000.00 (48 HOURS)to go on a cruise instead of paying their morgage? Exactly! I would not be surprised if they are nearly broke already because there is no doubt in my mind that they are supporting Casey in hiding too and we all know how expensive Casey is. She probably has full access to the account... even without Cindy's permission. That's just how Casey rolls.

I am not worried about any of them making any kind of real money in the future. That ship has sailed. Cindy and George did their interview and after Jose's flop, there is no doubt in my mind that Cindy and George will have a hard to finding anyone to publish their garbage. All major publishers have stated they want nothing to do with them.

As for Casey, I assume the same applies to her. She better get out there and do an interview from the highest bidder before she has to testify at any civil trial because once that happens, no interview would be needed. What more could she say outside of a court of law that forces her to answer for what she has done?

I have no problem with Casey being dragged into court for civil trials to answer for her lies that destroyed so many lives. But, what I am really waiting for is the IRS to come knocking on Casey's door demanding that $68,000.00. I would have no problem with a future tax evasion charge for Miss Anthony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RABay1735