Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't missed a day of work in 7 months.......tomorrow might be the day.....depending on what is uncovered tonight.

YAY!!!!!!!! YOU MADE IT!!! Now, give us what YOU think it is.

Where is the popcorn smiley??

And can we get mod approval for a bar now??

BBM
Yes, that would be great:great:
I hope Mother YNot will relax the rules :blushing:

The comments under Hal's article say they do livestream their news at 11. They are also speculating if JB is shaking in his shoes because he covered something up.

OMG - Double Bonus!! It must be something big or Baez would be out with his spinning wheel already and wowzah is right if he is caught with his hand in the evidence jar....

And I'm thinking the wheels are turning in Jeff Ashton's head right now!!

I can't wait!!! :thewave:
Course we'll be exhausted by 11:00!!

OMG - Double Bonus!! It must be something big or Baez would be out with his spinning wheel already and wowzah is right if he is caught with his hand in the evidence jar....

And I'm thinking the wheels are turning in Jeff Ashton's head right now!!

I can't wait!!! :thewave:
Course we'll be exhausted by 11:00!!

I picked the worst week to start cutting down on my smokes.:banghead:

I haven't missed a day of work in 7 months.......tomorrow might be the day.....depending on what is uncovered tonight.

Let's see now....:waitasec: ...........eleven o'clock your time is mmmmm - eight o'clock my time! Woohoo!!

The comments under Hal's article say they do livestream their news at 11. They are also speculating if JB is shaking in his shoes because he covered something up.

I am thinking the same
If he was shaken it was for himself.

we will be exhausted by then lol,lol, that struck me so funnnnny laughing while typing,too cute

Oh No!!! You didn't!!! :floorlaugh:

We forgive you if you slide!!
:blowkiss:

I figured it would be a slow week work wise so I could stay away from the puter. Which is where most of my smoking is done.:banghead:

Bombshell tonight!

welcomeback.jpg

Yeah that crossed my mind too. That's why I asked if MM ever gave us the story of being on the DT list.

Right Strawberry! He has been silent for too long, and had worked tirelessly along with many others on the ping thread, and the computer evidence. His silence about the trial could be due to this evidence, and only TP was willing to listen. Hmmmmmm

Right Strawberry! He has been silent for too long, and had worked tirelessly along with many others on the ping thread, and the computer evidence. His silence about the trial could be due to this evidence, and only TP was willing to listen. Hmmmmmm

Well TP IS a member here too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member