Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I can wait til tomorrow night to find this out!!! I want to know now!

This must be really BIG to get Caylee back up to Featured, right?!

maybe someone found Caseys clothes? Daming evidence? In a way it seems like a tragedy, the case cannot be opened again. Oh I get so angry :furious: that woman could fall in a bucket of chit and come out smelling like a ROSE!!!
I pray they sock it to her on this trial. :pullhair:

Did anyone PM Tulessa? Miss James?

If this "urgent breaking news story over two nights with a teaser tonight" airs at 11:25 pm tonight, just to keep everyone "tuned in" to their news station, I will be majorly aggravated!!

Apperently, Casey is living with Holly Briley in Washington Court House, Ohio.

I don'r care about this new evidence because Casey can not be tried again

The PP 12 could see a video and hear audio of Casey admitting she killed Caylee and I still believe they would have found her not guilty

Still haven't gotten to the actual "breaking news" part of this, but could it be connected to jury selection?

If it "points" to KC then I can't figure out jury tampering and pointing to her. I am baffled. Did KC pay off a jury member with a bad check - nah, she would never do a thing like that............ sarcasm dripping.........

maybe someone found Caseys clothes? Daming evidence? In a way it seems like a tragedy, the case cannot be opened again. Oh I get so angry :furious: that woman could fall in a bucket of chit and come out smelling like a ROSE!!!
I pray they sock it to her on this trial. :pullhair:

Well, if this points to her and it gets good media coverage - she will be staying in her prison of hiding for a long time!

So, is anyone watching the 11pm news?? What's the teaser?? I'm watching my Niners slaughter da Bears... :great:

I just want to see Jose's face, "shaken" LOL!! to "read between the lines"

I think there are about 10 posts at one time here... got to go back a page!!

This news channel does't have much going on so far, an ATM story, now an Oliver Garden robbery, if this was "Urgent Breaking News From An Investigation Reporter", should be top billing. This is why I am so skeptical. I won't post any more, my sarcasm and low expectations are dripping, but I will glady admit I am wrong.

But tonight I want to see Jose's face in this supposed "interview" teaser.

If this "urgent breaking news story over two nights with a teaser tonight" airs at 11:25 pm tonight, just to keep everyone "tuned in" to their news station, I will be majorly aggravated!!
Weird time to do this...I mean, everyone is getting ready for Turkey Day. Why now? I remember some sort of "deadline" being discussed as to when MM would reappear...but I thought that was January.

No, this is clear law already. If the defense attorneys could rat out the defendants, how would the defendants be able to trust and confide in their attorneys?

Personally, all the ethical quandaries would prevent me from doing criminal defense work except for someone I thought was innocent, but since I'm the only lawyer hanging out here at the moment I need to give you the "party line." ;)

Not much, unless the defendant "opts in" to a system like Florida has. Here's part of the Florida rule (3.220):

(d) Defendant’s Obligation.
(1) If a defendant elects to participate in discovery, either through filing the appropriate
notice or by participating in any discovery process, including the taking of a discovery deposition, the following disclosures shall be made:
(A) Within 15 days after receipt by the defendant of the Discovery Exhibit furnished
by the prosecutor pursuant to subdivision (b)(1)(A) of this rule, the defendant shall furnish to the prosecutor a written list of the names and addresses of all witnesses whom the defendant expects to call as witnesses at the trial or hearing. When the prosecutor subpoenas a witness whose name has been furnished by the defendant, except for trial subpoenas, the rules applicable to the taking of depositions shall apply.
(B) Within 15 days after receipt of the prosecutor’s Discovery Exhibit the defendant
shall serve a written Discovery Exhibit which shall disclose to and permit the prosecutor to inspect, copy, test, and photograph the following information and material that is in the defendant’s possession or control:
(i) the statement of any person listed in subdivision (d)(1)(A),
other than that of the defendant;
(ii) reports or statements of experts made in connection with the
particular case, including results of physical or mental examinations and of scientific tests, experiments, or comparisons; and
(iii) any tangible papers or objects that the defendant intends to use in the
hearing or trial.

I get it now. Lawyers and defendants have to be able to communicate openly, but it just seems ludicrous to a certain extent.

LOCAL 6 news Starts NOW!!!!

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/WATCH-LIVE-Local-6-News/-/1637132/4231796/-/iyw9c5/-/index.html

(I think this is the correct station)

some other story now, I SWEAR they will string this b.s. teaser out until 11:25pm.

None of those links work for me. You must have to live in the area to get it to work.

COME ONE!! now Black Friday, I'm telling you 11:25 pm, I might just wait until tomorrow to watch the video replay, this is ridiculous!! How "breaking news" can this be?? I realize they are doing this for ratings, etc., but come on!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper