Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apperently, Casey is living with Holly Briley in Washington Court House, Ohio.

I don'r care about this new evidence because Casey can not be tried again

The PP 12 could see a video and hear audio of Casey admitting she killed Caylee and I still believe they would have found her not guilty

Really? Where did you hear that? Who is Holly Briley again?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6068835#post6068835"]Casey's Diary Entry for June 21st & Missing Pages #2 - Page 18 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6068835&postcount=428"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Casey's Diary Entry for June 21st & Missing Pages #2[/ame]

It's really something to see all my old pals posting again! :grouphug:

I hope whatever it is that's being released is going to put the nail in KC's coffin and leave no room for doubt EVER again! She needs to stay underground. For good! :maddening:

Yeah, six feet!! :floorlaugh: :great: :floorlaugh: :seeya:

does the fool proof suffocation involve duct tape?

oh my god....guys I am not sure I even want to know, I'm already all mad all over again...and I will NEVER forgive this jury but I will say this: I hope it is so powerful that none of those 12 ever get a good night's sleep ever again.

I hope this wont give the jury a free pass...another excuse. If the prosecution had just shown us this evidence THEN we would have considered convicting her. We all know they were given piles of other evidence and didnt even consider it...more than enough for first degree...much less manslaughter.

Good Morning everyone, I haven't been here in a long time could not access old email account to get log in info. But read here often.
I am excited and antsy about this "info" I pray that it stops all of them in their tracks and halts the $$ train.

Good morning. Have to come out of lurking for this one!! I am always around reading but rarely posting.

Beach, this is fantastic news and I trust you when you say this has legs!!!

Waiting......it will be a long day....we have all waited for a long time for this karma train to roll down the track.......

I hope it is powerful enough ammo that when Casey nails her Barbara wa-wa interview, and starts spewing her lies, that Barbara will say. WHAT???????? What about this.

I would love to see Nancy Grace interview Casey.....:great:

donuts.jpg

As promised....

Good morning everyone :) WOW! So many posts since I went to bed last night. I'll have to wait until this afternoon to read all of them. Sure do hope it’s good news. I hope you all have a happy peaceful day :)

Morning all !! It going to be a long, long day! Thanks for the breakfast. Oh Casey, it's time for the karma train we all wished on you!!
Buckle up cupcake:furious:

Sheesh! I popped in to catch up and got inundated!

I'm trusting Beach about this. SHE KNOWS. I understand she can't tell, but she's got me all excited about it.

Fact is, I will hope for the best, expect the worst, and take what comes.

It should be a fascinating discussion after 11 PM!

Good to see everybody back on board!

does the fool proof suffocation involve duct tape?

That's my other guess. Hey! The forum HAS been moved to Featured Cases! I have it saved as a shortcut at home but here at work I went in through the front door! YAY

Can we open the bar yet???

It's always Happy Hour somewhere. Open it up!

If MM has anything to do with this, he gets turkey at my house on Thursday.

Going to be a very loooong day :great:

I don't see the point one way or the other but then again I'm not (and never was) obsessed with the case to begin with. There is (and always will be) a difference in believing she is guilty vs. thinking the prosecution never proved their case. Anything new that comes out will never change the 'thinking the prosecution never proved their case' angle for those that believe that because the case is over.

Well that tease was not what was advertised.

Now he says Jose Baez was afraid the Prosecution was going to dump it on him at trial. But the prosecution didn't know about it.

BBM
I call BS on that. He knew the Prosecution did not have this evidence.
If Linda Drane Burdick had it she would have turned it over to him in Discovery.

The ONLY person/lawyer who would have produced evidence at the last minute at trial would have been Baez himself...Baez's modus operandi is attempting Trial by Ambush :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB