Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update - and princess!!! No, it's not a club!!! And sorry I came across strong previously :hug:!!!!

I just had old pm's in my mailbox from waaaay back......... Joypath and ACandy Rose are one's that I noted were tops in helping us too, so I just emailed them. And I added on those in read also to pm....but note...pm is only if they log in. Joypath and ACandyRose hadn't logged in in a while, so I did a separate email to them..... Any others to add to pm? I can do later after I do grocery shopping, but again, if they do not log in, they do not see until they do the message. You have to email them. I can't figure out how to do emails more than one at a time..so........update is......

Noor
Zippitydoda
Chickenpants
Joypath – emailed (last check in last week)
ACandyRose – emailed (last chek in last month)
Grammieto5
BigFatMommyDog
LambChop
Ricki
CarolinaMoon
DoubleFelix
Coco puff
Mac66
GiantPickle
Left-coaster
TotallyObsessed
NJGuy
MaryAnn
Jandkmom
SheltieMom1
Angelmom
Chefmom
Wise Old Owl
Chicoliving
Harmony2
Softtail
Wenwe4
….new ones added.....
Livelaughluv
MissJames - emailed
Desdemona
FLMom777

OMG I just seen a flying saucer with a turkey on it............. LOL

I was flying low and heard some guy announcing free turkeys over the radio and next thing you know, I've got an uninvited passenger! :snooty:

wkrp.png

http://carlaspeaks.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/wkrp.png

Thanks, atthelake, for noticing! I am here everyday. I'm like Charlie Brown when he tries to kick the Thanksgiving football and Lucy pulls it away from his foot. Never any good news but I can't stop coming. At least I have the squash and cranberries prepared between my lurking sessions. I am hopeful with you all, but have been burned too many times to get my hopes up on C.A. being , at least, exposed for the murderer that she is.

I, for one, am glad that that cat's out of the bag, and that they won't be able to use Caylee to drive ratings.

This is the best part of the article for me...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,0,50368.story

Baez noted that, before the "foolproof suffocation" search, someone logged into an AOL Instant Messenger account on the computer. According to Baez's writings, George Anthony had an AIM account, but Casey Anthony did not.

"Then someone typed in 'foolproof suffocation.' It was misspelled, and George was a poor speller," Baez wrote.

Pssssssssst Jose - casey o marie

- Maybe JB has been trying to become the Kardashian of the legal world.

Oh really? George was searching the net trying to find a way to rid himself of his little granddaughter?

I thoiught Baez told us that the baby drowned, after opening the sliding door?

Took Jane's cupcakes and put them in the kimster anatomization De-anylizer and the results are spooky!!!!!!!

spookythwartcakeparty.gif

Update - and princess!!! No, it's not a club!!! And sorry I came across strong previously :hug:!!!!

I just had old pm's in my mailbox from waaaay back......... Joypath and ACandy Rose are one's that I noted were tops in helping us too, so I just emailed them. And I added on those in read also to pm....but note...pm is only if they log in. Joypath and ACandyRose hadn't logged in in a while, so I did a separate email to them..... Any others to add to pm? I can do later after I do grocery shopping, but again, if they do not log in, they do not see until they do the message. You have to email them. I can't figure out how to do emails more than one at a time..so........update is......

Noor
Zippitydoda
Chickenpants
Joypath – emailed (last check in last week)
ACandyRose – emailed (last chek in last month)
Grammieto5
BigFatMommyDog
LambChop
Ricki
CarolinaMoon
DoubleFelix
Coco puff
Mac66
GiantPickle
Left-coaster
TotallyObsessed
NJGuy
MaryAnn
Jandkmom
SheltieMom1
Angelmom
Chefmom
Wise Old Owl
Chicoliving
Harmony2
Softtail
Wenwe4
….new ones added.....
Livelaughluv
MissJames - emailed
Desdemona
FLMom777

Its nice to see all these names again. Some (not just these names) I have wondered after the trial where they were cause I hadn't seen on other threads.

Alot of you keep me cracked up on the sidebar thread. I enjoy reading each and everyone that contributed to the Caylee threads. Some was informational and some was fun, and some for the heart.

We sure all had our ups and downs and at the end had a big let down but know one day Justice will be done for little Caylee. That is why we are here again today! Thanks to all!

ANJ had the good idea of putting -casey when you do the search.
Also, narrow by year to duplicate what she would have gotten at the time. I screen capped it right after the book came out. BRB with that post link.

The link on how I did it - and this post was when I was first having ahaaa moment on this info from the book. (BTW)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8138350&postcount=57"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sidebar Discussion #9[/ame]

I rarely posted on the Caylee thread (found Websleuths because of Caylee but was too nervous to post) but I was here everyday!!

I was flying low and heard some guy announcing free turkeys over the radio and next thing you know, I've got an uninvited passenger! :snooty:

wkrp.png

http://carlaspeaks.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/wkrp.png

Les Nessman! WKRP! The infamous turkey drop!

"It's a helicopter, and it's coming this way. It's flying something behind it, I can't quite make it out, it's a large banner and it says, uh - Happy... Thaaaaanksss... giving! ... From ... W ... K ... R... P!! No parachutes yet. Can't be skydivers... I can't tell just yet what they are, but - Oh my God, Johnny, they're turkeys!! Johnny, can you get this? Oh, they're plunging to the earth right in front of our eyes! One just went through the windshield of a parked car! Oh, the humanity!"

W...K...R...P....in Cin-cin-aaaati!

...sent a shout out to BetteDavisEyes and Dr.Fessel - who else are we missing? (and a giant THANK YOU to AttheLake!!!!)

Well, I see the Caylee signal is flying! What is this about? Hopefully, it is at least enough to insure she and her family never make another dime off of her murder. :seeya:

Its nice to see all these names again. Some (not just these names) I have wondered after the trial where they were cause I hadn't seen on other threads.

Alot of you keep me cracked up on the sidebar thread. I enjoy reading each and everyone that contributed to the Caylee threads. Some was informational and some was fun, and some for the heart.

We sure all had our ups and downs and at the end had a big let down but know one day Justice will be done for little Caylee. That is why we are here again today! Thanks to all!

I couldn't take that Caylee Marie received no justice...Baez OS made me barf! The idiot Pinealls 12, made my blood boil...They acquitted her because they couldn't figure out who last had Caylee in their custody. They never went over any evidence. Then they come out and say, we don't believe she was innocent and didn't know they could have convicted on lesser included charges..So I ask what the Fluck did they listen to? How did they allow a guilty person to walk free and give no justice to this precious child? Then I thought a stealth juror managed to get on the panel..and drive those deliberations...She is still in a virtual prison of her own. She can't show her face, can't get a job, can't get an education and she just mooching...so nothing changed except not having a child. She still the same monster she was before this trial and will always be a monster. I believe she is a true sociopath, with the help of Spindy...:what:

I've spent the day on the thread and will last as long as I can. I've followed the Vanessa Coleman retrial and am sitting verdict watch as well. Since the awful verdict, I've seen so many trials, many of them quite fascinating. But not one of those trials affected me as much as this one.

Whatever way the "big exclusive" goes tonight, I know we here at Websleuths will not be totally surprised. We are so many with so many talents. We have been able to go out and search in a way that allows us both depth and breadth.

I am so proud to be a member here and only wish I could have contributed more to this case.

So this is a prosecution and investigators gaffe? And JB is shaken by the info...or is the leak..

Just trying to get my bearings on a fast moving thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member