Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.. IMO, this story has not gotten any big time media legs on the internet - but when you google JB and search for the past 24 hours, I got pages of Zimmerman trial related articles. Someone could say he tried six ways to Sunday to get attached to this other trial (got a taste of the spotlight), and now he has... even if its not on the DT.

If this in any way serves justice for Caylee...then I'm all ears, but since the source is leaning towards JB, if this pans out to be just another stunt to drive interest, at Caylee's expense again, I'll be sick.

:please: I know, but I like to dream and AZ already took one of my dreams away! Can't I just sit in delusion and wish land just a little while longer? LOL

ANJ, You can be deluded for as long as you want :great:. My one dream is someday there will be found evidence of jury tampering. I know AZ said it would have to be a smoking gun, but that's the only way she could be tried again.

I still think JB has something up his sleeve. This whole thing makes no sense. If I had to guess, it would be fca is going to try to get her mug on national tv to deny whatever it is that comes out. :banghead:

I wouldn't even watch if she confessed live!!!

I don't have any idea how anyone was able to get the information. I'm not challenging anyone but, when I don't understand something I will always ask questions.

While I would agree that it is at Beach's discretion , I would never call anyone here to the carpet for challenging and questioning.

Beach has logged a lot of time here and has surely seen posts that are far more offensive than your anxious plea.....And hopefully I remembered to apologize to Beach when I made those posts....:angel:

Do we have a body language expert here? At :29 JB is shaking his head no while saying "I don't understand how no one ever knew about this evidence.." So, is his body disagreeing with what he is saying????????

I just hope this so-called 'evidence' is against FCA and NOT against George.

All over the news today here in Los Angeles---supposedly ' new evidence' in the Nicole Simpson/ OJ case, pointing to a serial killer being to blame for her death. [ somehow I doubt it...]

So how long til the information is released?

Countdown_titles_2012.png

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1d/Countdown_titles_2012.png

And where are those caterers? :waiting:

Hey nice to see you again!! And is that "bacon addict" a new add? :floorlaugh:

Hi LG! :seeya:

LOL! Yes....that is a new addition.....it helps that we admit our weaknesses! :floorlaugh:

Well, since we are having a reunion occasion.......I have sent a shout out to the following that I don't recall seeing here yesterday/today/for a while. If nothing other that reconnecting with others, if they see fit to join us!

Noor
Zippitydoda
Chickenpants
Joypath
ACandyRose
Grammieto5
BigFatMommyDog
LambChop
Ricki
CarolinaMoon
DoubleFelix
Coco puff
Mac66
GiantPickle
Left-coaster
TotallyObsessed
NJGuy
MaryAnn
Jandkmom
SheltieMom1
Angelmom
Chefmom
Wise Old Owl
Chicoliving
Harmony2
Softtail
Wenwe4

While I would agree that it is at Beach's discretion , I would never call anyone here to the carpet for challenging and questioning.

Beach has logged a lot of time here and has surely seen posts that are far more offensive than your anxious plea.....And hopefully I remembered to apologize to Beach when I made those posts....:angel:

Wow what is this about? I think she meant she wasn't bombarded with pm's begging her to tell what's up - nor did we beg online. And I agree there's nothing the matter with asking what's up on this thread - we're all here waiting and speculating....some optimistic - some pessimistic...

Well, since we are having a reunion occasion.......I have sent a shout out to the following that I don't recall seeing here yesterday/today/for a while. If nothing other that reconnecting with others, if they see fit to join us!

Noor
Zippitydoda
Chickenpants
Joypath
ACandyRose
Grammieto5
BigFatMommyDog
LambChop
Ricki
CarolinaMoon
DoubleFelix
Coco puff
Mac66
GiantPickle
Left-coaster
TotallyObsessed
NJGuy
MaryAnn
Jandkmom
SheltieMom1
Angelmom
Chefmom
Wise Old Owl
Chicoliving
Harmony2
Softtail
Wenwe4

Have we seen Desdemona or FLMom777 last night or today?

Wow what is this about? I think she meant she wasn't bombarded with pm's begging her to tell what's up - nor did we beg online. And I agree there's nothing the matter with asking what's up on this thread - we're all here waiting and speculating....some optimistic - some pessimistic...

Nada-another poster wondered why princess was anxious for Beach to post. I empathize, I am impatient, too. But I am not impatient at Beach, don't believe princess really is either....just hatin the waitin

I notified LLL... MissJames has not logged into Websleuths since the latter part of October :-(

Yes, like many - her heart is still broken....she just found it too much the last time she was here...

As an Orlando local, all I can say is people listen to tony Pipitone. He does a good job usually.

Nada-another poster wondered why princess was anxious for Beach to post. I empathize, I am impatient, too. But I am not impatient at Beach, don't believe princess really is either....just hatin the waitin

Did I give too convoluted an answer - just saying yes, I understand - me too!! And nothing the matter with saying so!!:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..