Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In case the 'foolproof suffocation' searches end up being what this 'bombshell' is all about:

1. In JB's book, in an obvious effort to further incriminate George, he drops the bombshell that a guilt-ridden GEORGE, who was logged into AIM, searched pro-suicide websites to research ways to off himself (i.e. "foolproof suffocation") purportedly because he felt instant immense guilt after _____ << fill in the blank: whatever happened to Caylee that day; for which George was responsible in JB's version.

2. However, it is ludicrous. We know for instance, that George showed up for work that day. In JB's theory, the crazed suicidal guilty killer George simply logged out, shrugged off his guilt-driven suicidal desperation, and just went to work instead. LOL

3. After the book came out, those who were closely analyzing the lies in it were very surprised about this one, because we were familiar with all the discovery docs and did not recall seeing anything in them about George having done "suicide" searches online that day, nor the "foolproof suffocation" reference.

4. We knew from the docs that Casey indeed did have an AIM account, even though JB claims in his book that she did not, and blamed George for the searches instead. This was a red-flag. Very fishy.

5. Several WS'ers got busy untangling the truth from this odd little vignette JB was trying to pander via his book.

6. What was found: Yes, Casey had an AIM account. Yes, it was Casey's AIM account that was in use on June 16, 2008. Yes, the searches began with the search term "foolproof suffocation," not anything to do with suicidal desperation, or how to commit suicide. And yes, it was CASEY who searched for "foolproof suffocation."

7. The whole point is that these searches -- performed by CASEY, not by George -- were for HOW TO ENSURE DEATH, specifically "FOOLPROOF SUFFOCATION." The searcher was not seeking sites specifically related to suicide as JB claimed. And it was not George, but CASEY who made the searches.

8. One search result for the "foolproof suffocation" search term happened to be a blog post (the Spiked site) about the existence of pro-suicide websites and advocates, and examples of the kinds of things posted by them, such as foolproof ways to die. It does mention duct tape and plastic bags, btw. It's a report; a kind of expose. The blog post was titled, "Venturing into the Pro-Suicide Pit." (In the book, JB misleadingly implies this was a website George sought out, which encouraged people to commit suicide and spelled out how to do it.)

9. Not only that, but as we've known all along, and as further proved by the great sleuthers who checked this out in detail, (see links below) there is no way for JB's scenario of June 16 to be even remotely possible given FCA's computer activity timeline and subject matter that day, combined with her cell phone activity.

10. The FACTS prove it did not happen the way JB said it did, and the FACTS very strongly implicate FCA as Caylee's killer IMO.

What JB did in court as well as in the book was unconscionable, despicable and disingenuous. If he indeed knew all along that the evidence pointed to Casey, but framed and slandered George at the trial... and then knowingly in his book framed George yet again for Casey's murderous actions, I agree he should be investigated on ethical grounds.

It's all there for reading and analyzing on the computer forensics thread, as well as in the Sidebar and in the thread about the untruths in JB's book.

The pertinent posts begin as early as July 6, right after the book came out.

Computer forensics thread:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69288"]Anthony's Computer Forensics - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Sidebar #9: (possibly also in Sidebars #10 & 11)
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178473"]Sidebar Discussion #9 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Book fact-checking thread:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179945"]Fact-Checking "Presumed Guilty" by Jose Baez ***LIST ONLY, NO DISCUSSION*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Tricia's announcement on the index page does state that our members won't be shocked. I have to admit, it's really really hard to shock you guys. You know why? Cuz our members create bombshells! :great:

But Beach did say this was equal to a "Cat 5" and "we would not be disappointed"...so how could the news just be a re-hash of something from JB's "book?"

I will hang around, but I sorta kinda thought maybe there would be some relief /vindication for all of us. No more let downs, please!

Oh boy, just logged on to sit and have supper and come across this??????

Of course I am lost. Trying to read back but what is the evidance that was left out besides the fact the Casey killed that poor little girl!

We don't yet know - for sure- what Tony Piptone's expose is going to be but the story has been leaking all day so we kinda do. But his big bombshell that as Tony says it - points directly at FCA - and leaves a "shaken" Baez will be aired tonight at 11:00PM Florida times on clickorlando.com - which means we can watch it online.

Right now we are just chasing it across the board and back!

OS has updated their story........
"Baez told the Sentinel on Tuesday that he believed the WKMG report suffers from what he called "the standard anti-Casey spin,""
"Said Baez: "Any computer expert will tell you that you can never put someone behind the computer."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-searches-suffocation-20121120,0,50368.story

So there you have it - not going to admit his 'mis-lie-terpertation' and back to the canned lines.

BBM

But you can rule people out if they were confirmed to be at work at that time.

Help please, I was home on a medical from work and watched the WHOLE trial!!!!!

I was just about to illuminate the "bat signal" for you Farm!

Pipetone (journalist in Orlando) is hyping a story for this evening's news about new, never disclosed evidence that would (it appears) have convicted Casey.

Ordinarily I'd cough and say bulloney as it's sweeps week in TV land, but Beach has said it's legit and big (she has advanced "psychic" powers).

The money is on computer search for "fool proof suffication (sic)" done on 6/16. Which was throughly demonstrated by resident geniuses AZ and JWG a while ago in the computer forensics thread.

OS has updated their story........
"Baez told the Sentinel on Tuesday that he believed the WKMG report suffers from what he called "the standard anti-Casey spin,""
"Said Baez: "Any computer expert will tell you that you can never put someone behind the computer."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-searches-suffocation-20121120,0,50368.story

So there you have it - not going to admit his 'mis-lie-terpertation' and back to the canned lines.

:waitasec:
A computer forensic expert does not have all the evidence
And this Defense Lawyer, Jose Baez, did put someone ,George Anthony, behind a computer in his book. Yet George Anthony was at work at the time, as well as Cindy...Cell phone pings and computer docs lead to Casey...Process of elimination.

Here's a Lawyer who writes a book, makes accusations based on forensic reports he has yet withholds providing the proof to back up his accusations..

Thansk logicalgirl!!!! Of course it will point to that little rat Casey.

I will long be in bed at 11pm but know that I will be able to find out here.

May she not only rot in hell but here life be of equal hell right here on earth.

We don't yet know - for sure- what Tony Piptone's expose is going to be but the story has been leaking all day so we kinda do. But his big bombshell that as Tony says it - points directly at FCA - and leaves a "shaken" Baez will be aired tonight at 11:00PM Florida times on clickorlando.com - which means we can watch it online.

Right now we are just chasing it across the board and back!

I have not stayed up that late since the election! :what: But I'm gonna pull it off tonight...I'm so nervous. I can't imagine how those of you who have been here the whole time are feeling.

Is it possible that the Defence had the information but the SA did not?

If I read AZ correctly, yep. (and since it would be incriminating, not necessary to disclose to SA)

Now you know, I've screwed up that explanation, but that was the gist

I still can not think of that trial without almost having a heart attack. As I said months ago I will never get over it.

Thansk logicalgirl!!!! Of course it will point to that little rat Casey.

I will long be in bed at 11pm but know that I will be able to find out here.

May she not only rot in hell but here life be of equal hell right here on earth.

And I forgot to add there is nothing at all on WESH.com but their big news is a baby pygmy hippo was born at the zoo,

Ahhhhhhhh!

Sent out the Bat signal to Chiquita and Amil (she attended some of the hearings)

:waitasec:
A computer forensic expert does not have all the evidence
And this Defense Lawyer, Jose Baez, did put someone ,George Anthony, behind a computer in his book. Yet George Anthony was at work at the time, as well as Cindy...Cell phone pings and computer docs lead to Casey...Process of elimination.

Here's a Lawyer who writes a book, makes accusations based on forensic reports he has yet withholds providing the proof to back up his accusations..

Oh I know - I was just passing on what the 'most not sought out attorney in America' said. :floorlaugh:

I have to leave..
I wont have computer access but will have my IPAD with me...unfortunately I couldn't stream the newscast last night on my IPad...any ideas?

I may have to wait until someone uploads it to YouTube and read here on WS tonight...

I still can not think of that trial without almost having a heart attack. As I said months ago I will never get over it.
you and me both farm :eek:

I had to drive to a baseball tournament 10 min after the verdict was read and I was literally in shock

Exactly what happened. The sheriffs office didn't do the same searches the defense forensic expert did and therefore, the SA didn't get the info because it was never developed by them.

Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member