Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite our wild enthusiasm and lack of it - this is fun! I can't remember when I last used the refresh button in the Caylee threads - was way back in the day when they just flew along - yet here I am - click and another two pages pops up!! :floorlaugh:

Love it!!

I get what you are saying, for sure. I guess my response would be that this is what defense attorneys do. We know George didnt kill Caylee. Casey killed Caylee. JB knows that too. George was a scapegoat for sure.

I am concerned that the SA had it and either didnt choose to use it or missed it. Lesson learned if that is the case.

As much as we beat this horse, it does not matter IMHO as the pinellas 12 did not even charge her with the lowest charge in that they did not think that Casey was the caretaker. That to me was the most shocking thing that came out of their mouths. We could go into now the childs protection services did not release their report stating she WAS, (that was ...I have no words as to why that was not forceably expedited and came out after trial as I believe that would have helped)

I know we dont do shout outs, but I have to say that Casey is going to have a very hard time pretending this one away...the closer everyone comes to the actual truth the more it will stick to her. Let the hand washing begin, Casey.

BBM
I didn't read the book but read the posts by those who did.
From what I remember Baez did not provide proof, in his book, about the computer search on fool-proof suffocation etc...he wrote about it and never backed it up with proof.

He didn't back it up. I think AZ or someone did a document request to get the actual documents and that became the black and white proof!

As much as we beat this horse, it does not matter IMHO as the pinellas 12 did not even charge her with the lowest charge in that they did not think that Casey was the caretaker. That to me was the most shocking thing that came out of their mouths. We could go into now the childs protection services did not release their report stating she WAS, (that was ...I have no words as to why that was not forceably expedited and came out after trial as I believe that would have helped)

The CPS report would not have been admissible at trial anyway.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/casey-anthony-foolproof-suffocation/nTBkx/

Authorities didn't know about 'foolproof suffocation' search before Casey Anthony trial

The Internet search was discussed in defense attorney Jose Baez's book, released last summer, and prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick said she wanted to confirm that detail with the Orange County Sheriff's Office.
The sheriff's office doubled-checked, Burdick said on Tuesday, and it turned out the "foolproof suffocation" search had been done on a desktop computer in the Anthony home about 2:50 p.m. on June 16, 2008.

I respect your opinion but for many of us, it does matter......

Hi, I do not post often, but always read here. From reading I get the impression that this will not be a "bombshell" for those here and WS, but it will be a validation of what great sleuthers WS has. I am expecting the report to mention WS and a few of its posters (since mods already seem to know what it is about) that helped to verify the information with Tony Pipitone. If the mods are in the know, I applaud them for keeping this under wraps until it comes out in the report.
While I realize many are skeptical because Baez is in the previews, I have the feeling he was called in for an interview on his book (which of course he would show up for), and then TP hit him with the evidence. JMHO

Authorities didn't know about 'foolproof suffocation' search before Casey Anthony trial

The Internet search was discussed in defense attorney Jose Baez's book, released last summer, and prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick said she wanted to confirm that detail with the Orange County Sheriff's Office.
The sheriff's office doubled-checked, Burdick said on Tuesday, and it turned out the "foolproof suffocation" search had been done on a desktop computer in the Anthony home about 2:50 p.m. on June 16, 2008.

There you go. Is all of this going to be Monday morning quarterbacking then? I guess JB wasnt really shaken...

Why would any of this bother JB or OCA?

OCA's got a boat load of free attorney's, and JB is one too, and he stated he had OCA's permission to write the book. The foolproof suffocation passage was there for OCA/ her attorney's see, and it still made it to publication.

The WFTV article cant have it both ways-Authorities did know about the search, but apparently the folks who needed to know about it didnt.

:(

Didn't we always figure that time of death that day was around 4pm?

Hi, I do not post often, but always read here. From reading I get the impression that this will not be a "bombshell" for those here and WS, but it will be a validation of what great sleuthers WS has. I am expecting the report to mention WS and a few of its posters (since mods already seem to know what it is about) that helped to verify the information with Tony Pipitone. If the mods are in the know, I applaud them for keeping this under wraps until it comes out in the report.
While I realize many are skeptical because Baez is in the previews, I have the feeling he was called in for an interview on his book (which of course he would show up for), and then TP hit him with the evidence. JMHO

Tricia's announcement on the index page does state that our members won't be shocked. I have to admit, it's really really hard to shock you guys. You know why? Cuz our members create bombshells! :great:

ACCORDING TO WKMG IN ORLANDO NEW EVIDENCE HAS BEEN UNCOVERED IN THE CASEY ANTHONY CASE. MEMBERS OF WEBSLEUTHS WILL NOT BE SURPRISED BUT EVERYONE ELSE WILL BE.

The WFTV article cant have it both ways-Authorities did know about the search, but apparently the folks who needed to know about it didnt.

:(

No, No they didn't..
LE did not know about the searches either, they along with Linda learned about it just this past summer.

After Baez's book came out last summer and Linda Dranke Burdick learned about the foolproof suffocation searches etc. she called LE to double check...and LE confirmed what Baez has written was true.

For all of us to remember and reflect why we are here. (LG, thanks for the idea to intersperse vs. at 10:45 as it's taken 30 minutes to fix this one!)

Caylee-Marie-Anthony-by_gita.gif

2vhyjy1.jpg

Caylee_Casey_Anthony_083110_55_1.jpg

CayleeCandle.gif

caylee-1.jpg

Caylee_Casey_Anthony_083110_24_1.jpg

caylee-again.png

LilDarling.jpg

16m6tk3.jpg

Caylee_Anthony_3.jpg

Oh boy, just logged on to sit and have supper and come across this??????

Of course I am lost. Trying to read back but what is the evidance that was left out besides the fact the Casey killed that poor little girl!

Help please, I was home on a medical from work and watched the WHOLE trial!!!!!

OS has updated their story........
"Baez told the Sentinel on Tuesday that he believed the WKMG report suffers from what he called "the standard anti-Casey spin,""
"Said Baez: "Any computer expert will tell you that you can never put someone behind the computer."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-searches-suffocation-20121120,0,50368.story

So there you have it - not going to admit his 'mis-lie-terpertation' and back to the canned lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRANNYINVESTIGATES